INFAMOUS GOOGLEMEMO

Professor Jordan Peterson interviews James Damore regarding his infamous Google Memo.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro
github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted
nextcloud.com/providers/
owncloud.org/providers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is literally the largest nose I've ever seen

This is one of the largest news stories that is taking place right now to get western civilization back on track, and you're commenting on his nose.

Bump

>largest news stories
wasn't even on my local news, lol

Video: Professor Peterson reads the memo Damore wrote to Damore via skype.

Sheeps.

He did a Moly interview too. He's one of us. Has he done any interview with any other notable Sup Forums e-celebs?

Forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro

Kind of ironic that this is happening on Jewgles own platform.

It's an important issue, and scientists need to hear it, but it won't get resolved by convincing people of it's truth. It will get resolved when people who respect western civilization take over and dominate STEM. If you're reading this, will you be a part of that?

His Joe Rogan interview is worth watching
Also he was on Dave Rubin who kinda is /ourguy/ but larps as a centrist to get lefties on his show and btfo them

>jew
>ourguy

I think user is talking about Jordan Peterson, not James Damore.

He's Italian. Damore is anglisced from D'Amore. People need to learn that there's more to a Jew nose than just being big, its the shape as well

I'm already on it. I'd love some help.

God, he's so quiet and poorly spoken. If this how he'd act in a job interview, how the hell did he get hired at Google?

He's an engineer. They tend to be autismo.

Ah you meant Damore sry

A
B
C

Always
Be
Coursing

If all you can take is free Coursera courses, do it. Plan what you'll learn next while you're finishing one course. Spend a consistent amount of time every week, keep track, and try to beat your average. Work up to advanced stuff like AI, write down all your ideas, pick the best, and figure out what needs to be done next to get them going.

It's up to you and people like you to invent the future.

>His Joe Rogan interview is worth watching
What the fuck? He's doing interviews with all of my favorite e-celebs.

Dude this is great advice for everyone in the thread. Also I already am writing behavior trees nigga

Undergrad at MIT and a doctorate from Harvard will get you past an awkward job interview pretty easily

In my quest to find google alternatives, I found a decent googledoc replacement:
docs.zoho.com

Friendly reminder that if you're a person who respects their individual privacy and freedom, there is no reason to be using the products created by the botnet that is the Google company.
There is a plethora of options available for you to replace your Google apps that are lighter, faster and better in general, including respect for freedom and privacy.
>search engine?
SearX, DuckDuckGo, StartPage, Yandex (Soviet Botnet)
>browser?
Brave, IceCat, various Firefox forks, Opera, Lightning for mobile
>email?
Self Host, cock.li, Proton Mail, Hotmail (Still Botnet) Yandex (Soviet Botnet)
>cloud storage?
Syncthing, ownCloud, Nextcloud
app store?
F-Droid, Yalp for Play Store front end
>YouTube?
NewPipe for mobile, not signing in on desktop
>SMS/Hangouts?
XMPP, Signal.
>calendar?
Nextcloud, ownCloud, RadiCAL,
>keep?
NextCloud, keep it in your emails.

List of Software you can Self-Host
github.com/Kickball/awesome-selfhosted
NextCloud Providers
nextcloud.com/providers/
OwnCloud Providers,
owncloud.org/providers/
WebMail Comparison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers

honestly I wasn't prepared for him to be so fucking, weird, he's fucking awful at talking, I'd think he was stupid if he wasn't almost a Ph.D.

thank you based bimodal doodle bot

DID YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME? I DON'T SEE A FUCKING INTERVIEW ON HIS FUCKING CHANNEL YOU DUMB BITCH!

This memo is precisely why I quit facebook. I can't handle anymore people making accusations about him without having read it.

As much as I hate all of you, this place is much more balanced than facebook, reddit, academia, or news sites.

If I were Damore I would begin steering the conversation towards the subject of the memo being leaked. If a corporation cannot be trusted to protect its own internal communications how can they be trusted with its users data?

>If a corporation cannot be trusted to protect its own internal communications how can they be trusted with its users data?
This. Perfect angle to pry at.

>James Damore
Same here, complete (((news blackout))) about this.

HAAAHAHAHAHAA

an alternative goolag