Calling for help from Sup Forums bros

Hey Sup Forums bros I have a dilemma and am in dire need of your help. For more than a year I have been lurking around on here and doing research and have gone from a left leaning centrist to a nat soc gal.
I have been redpilling my boyfriend for the past six months or so because he has always been skeptical of the left. I started with debunking feminism and BLM and have been moving into the white genocide.
I was just considering to drop the final redpill on him when this happened. I met his extended family over the weekend and learnt that his grandparents are (((survivors))) of the Holohoax. They even criticized him for becoming a "close-minded rightist" during dinner.
It's been a couple of days and I still have not figured out a solution. Should I cease and desist or push through with the redpill? I know he himself doesn't practice Judaism and actually criticizes the religion and people occasionally, but I don't know if that's enough of a "go ahead". He has been taking past repillings well though.
What should I do? Thank you Sup Forums in advance.

Do you really want him to put a Jew in you? HMU and we can make some white babies.

>Hey Sup Forums bros I have a dilemma and am in dire need of your help. For more than a year I have been lurking around on here and doing research and have gone from a left leaning centrist to a nat soc gal.

You know the rules.

If you go in a year from a leftist to natsoc you are nothing but an easily manipulated fool. Don't call yourself redpilled.

Gas (((them)))

Please note as I said that I was centrist and left leaning, not that I was a full on libtard up until a little over a year ago

you've been indoctrinated into extremism, and now you're indoctrinating your bf.

the bottom line is that a jew can't become antisemitic. the only people who like people who hate jews, are nazis, but they hate jews, and your bf is no exception.

>redpilled
>dates a jew

To not even consider.

>>/adv/ is a board, you should use it

I really had no clue his family was Jewish. Not something we ever really have talked about. He doesn't practice and never brought it up so I didn't think i had to ask

I wouldn't trust him, that's all I am saying.

Thanks for the suggestion. I only really ever browse Sup Forums so my first instinct was to post here

>taking sandnigger dick
>thinking you have any business being here

Point taken. Thanks

Why don't you treat yourself to some black dick you stuck up bitch?

I suppose you have a point there

Not interested but thanks for the offer

Have you ever had a black dick inside of you? Why or why not? You should sample it at least once.

>>Black_Muscles.jpg
>>yourdaughter.png

>nat soc gal
Was it really necessary to do this? This is almost guaranteed to be bait, so I'll sage this. On the off chance you're serious:
If your boyfriend is half Jewish, and you are absolutely sure of his sharing your values and caring about the white race, then you can 'ahead.' Your children, should it work out, will be Mischlings of the 2nd degree, like me, and would be considered passably white for almost all purposes outside of vital areas. However, if there is any doubt whatsoever, you should drop it. Don't try to justify it with the sunk cost fallacy or your feelings. He should understand better than anyone your beliefs, and if he tries to argue against them, that just shows where his loyalties lie.

Exceptions:
-If you were both virgins and were clear about wanting to save yourselves, that is a very good sign. If you are still a virgin, just go by what I said above.
-If you are not, any more, then do whatever the fuck you want. Don't bother with the advice, because you aren't going to be on the top of the market if you decide to pursue a white NatSoc, after dating a semi-Jew and showing loose morals. Yeah, you might get some thirsty beta, but if this guy makes you happy, he's going to be your best shot.
Overall, I would tell you to keep the future of the white race in mind, if only so that your children will have an actual identity. Be clear that you will raise them to be white.

just be honest with him. If he loves you he'll be more likely to take you seriously. You can play dumb and be like , "hey bf, I found some crazy stuff online I need you to see this/need to talk to you about this".

or just break up with him cause he's a jew

Yeah? What's wrong with that?

Tits with timestamp m'lady.

I am saving myself for after marriage. I think you're right that I should break it off because I want my kids to be fully white and raised that way but I do really like him so it will be hard to do. I think maybe I should sit down with him and talk about it seriously first though

Do you think that'll work out? I was thinking that might work at least for the sake of redpilling (some of these guys are saying I should break up so now I don't know anymore) but I didn't want to freak him out either

Everything you disgusting Zambo fuck.

TITS or gtfo

That's called a stripper FYI. That black fishnet shit, instant give away

>"I can change him" the alt-right edition
doesn't work, hon. in any circumstance. and you are on a hard road to convert a lapsed Jew, these are the people that invented modern liberalism

I guess it's just a lost cause then, huh.

Props on saving yourself. That opens up a lot of options for you, but I want to emphasize that a functioning family is a priority. Talk it over with him, and continue to quietly judge him or a while, but once you make up your mind, in say half a year, go with it. Don't commit to him out of loyalty now and second-guess him for the rest of your life; that'll ruin your relationship and make your kids' life hell. Neither should you make any separation more painful than it has to be--a friendzone arrangement will be very stressful for everyone involved, and should you decide to break up, explain it, take your time to brood, and then wish each other well before going off.

Point is, half-assing a response is the last thing to do. Get information, talk it over, and make a lasting decision. It'll be tough, but it has to be if you want to reconcile your beliefs with your feelings. Good luck.

Also, this would be a 10/10 LARP.

Thanks. That's some real solid advice and I'll probably end up following what you said. I haven't really talked to my boyfriend after the cringey family dinner so I'll find a time to meet him in person first

Well, you just can't marry a Jew. On the other hand, he might be a low rank Jew and those are "harmless". I just hope you don't mind constant whining.

WE

The only solution is a final solution. No Jews ever. There is evidence of a genetic basis for Jewish malevolence.