Walmarts School Guns

The shit that walmart does. Wtf is wrong with em. Its like
>Own the school year by buying a gu n only 129.99
>kid aww yeayuh ill be cool now *kablam*

believe it or not but this is what freedom looks like, every kid should bring a shotgun to their school

Unironicall this

FPBP

amen brother americans should shoot other americans fuck my country

"You may not like it, but this is what peak freedom looks like"?

>mfw amerisharts bring rooty tooies bang shooties to school

is there anything more degenerate than american culture?

I teach history and I would just like to bring in my M1 garand and mosin nagant when we do WWII

Obviously someone moved a sign from the school supply aisle to those shitty rifles, in order to trigger gullible nogunz and euroqueers.

why do americans wave their dicks so much about the second amendment? everyone and hsi dad in that country cary a gun because they're so afraid of eachother. they're probably even more scared of their gvoernemnt.

Manchester, yusef

A

If millions upon millions of Americans take up arms and run into the woods, take over the suburbs and lurk in the cities...no amount of drone strikes can kill them all.

Yeah sure you'll get a lot...but what happens when Bubba blows up the power grid and thousands of leaderless roaming right wing death squads are speed out throughout the country

>He didn't shoot the terrorists at his prom
>He didn't save the day and fuck the prom queen
>He probably stayed at home playing vidya.

Keked propper. This is good. This is so very fucking good.

Back before liberals destroyed the public school system with forced busing, before so-called White Flight, the land now full of second and third-generation nigger sprawl was occupied by responsible Americans. During hunting season it was common for high school parking lots to have multiple pickup trucks with gun racks. The guns would remain in the racks unmolested throughout the school day until dismissal, when the responsible, gun-owning students would hunt.
It's getting closer to the time Americans hunt anti-American liberal scum.

bin that knife and bike wheel buddy

All this picture proves is that walmart has a Sup Forums-level sense of humor.

*an hero

I bet the son of a bitch was laughing to himself as he put that shit up.

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old leaf??

>what is the Viet Cong
>what is the Taliban
>what is ISIS
Heavy equipment doesn't do shit when you're faced with guerrillas, especially when it's on your own turf and you're bombing your own infrastructure.

Yeah
Not having freedom
And
Being a faggot.
Now,
You know what to do.
>kys

>nagant
>the tomato stake
Badass, rugged, cheap rifle

nice reddit paragraphs faggot.

Nearly everyone in my family has a gun and they aren't afraid of shit. It's used for hunting purposes and has the added benefit of being available for home protection if needed. Since they live in low crime areas it's not even a thought that occurs.

You're just another somebody who is jealous they aren't American.
>mfw not suprised
This is now a proud to be American thread.
Leave

i'm staying.

Leafs are left, of course they're going to try to discourage you from being armed. Don't bother replying to them.

it was actually a guy from reddit who took it from the school supply section and put it there to take that photo

end of story

We used to bring our shotguns to school and it was fine. We left them out in our vehicles in high school because we were pheasant hunting in the morning right before school, and wanted to go right after school ended. No one ever got fucking killed when that shit happened.

I'm sorry for being such a dick.
user, your views towards guns in America are low resolution They aren't considered a bad thing here, except by hard leftists. Many people would prefer having a gun to not, that is all

I know they are not that bad, I want guns too. I was meming. :^)

top kek

Are people really so fucking retarded to think this is an official walmart thing and not some kid moving a paper sign from one department to the other?

>He isn't perpetually in a distrustful standoff with his government
There, there, cuckie. Just put the butter knife in the bin and no one gets hurt. Don't worry, avacado toast spreads just fine with a plastic spoons ;^)

Aren't moped gangs ruling London right now?

Holy shit

My sides

That's hilarious

>Be the sporting goods associate at walmart
>Find targets mixed into the back to school freight

lmao

So basically all that says is that currently 30% of Americans, deep down, are not really that different from terrorists. Planting IED's on highways, not caring if innocents are killed etc.

Umm... We seriously should go back to having marksmanship classes at high schools. It is totally cucked we don't.

This is an invaulable skill. Yes, we should encourage kids to buy guns and to shoot them at school.

I unironically want them to replace World History with marksmanship class.

Defending your homeland against a tyrannical government isn't terrorism you fucking neocon.

Dude, i shoot up schools all the time.

My friends dad did this up until the 80 in Maine. They would hunt before school and then put their shot guns in their lockers or trucks and then go back out behind the school after school to hunt more