Why can't modern women keep their hands off young boys?

Why can't modern women keep their hands off young boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/middle-school-teacher-50-arrested-for-sex-tryst-with-teen-boy-student.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She did nothing wrong.

>lured

What the fuck? I would have killed someone to sleep with her at 15.

faggots embrace degeneracy. stop thinking with your dicks.

looks ok to me

A 15 year old boy having sex isn't degenerate you virgin wizard. A lot of people used to get married at that age.

it is when an older woman takes advantage of them
it has spiritual consequences, fuck the aesthetic bullshit about getting laid and being cool

Nooooooooo! Not another one!
#DickIsDangerous

because they got aids and want to spread it

NICEEEEEE

She's literally Vaginahitler!

she's a real predator!

Nice

How old were those boys? I'd have loved to fucked my teachers when I as that age. And they weren't attractive.

If they're teenagers it should be okay. It's the fantasy of many young males.

For girls it's different though. Yes, I'm sexist and racist. And proud to be. I hate niggers, communists and chinese dog eaters. Also koreans, brazilians and peru.

The enemies of man cannot stand before us.

>doesnt know the definition of luring

kids also like candy, so luring children into your van with candy is A OK!

I'm 35. Let me tell you why these women are fucking young boys-it's the only group of men that want anything to do with them. By the time you get to my age you stop thinking with your dick so much and start analyzing the type of person you're dealing with.

Let's start with this roastie:

>huge amount of makeup and weird angle photo

She's trying to hide the wrinkles and has plastered on about a foot of whorepaint to hid her actual age

>actual age

She's past her expiration date and her eggs are already dried up. If she can have children at all they're going to be downie mongoloids. You cannot have a future with this woman because she cannot give you children.

>mental problems

The fact that she was unable to find a man by this point means that she's got some serious things wrong upstairs. She either has a delusional sense of entitlement regarding men or she's completely insufferable as a person and repulsed every decent man she ever met.

She's also dealing with the fact that she failed to start a family and the attention she got when she was younger is going away and going away quickly. Her sexual market value is screaming towards zero and she's desperately trying to cling to the validation she constantly got when she was younger.

Again I repeat: No one wants anything to do with her except idiot kids who are thinking with their dicks. Any rational man is staying far, far away.

Nice

>tfw 15 year olds get more pussy than most of the posters on the board

She was already married lol.

10 bucks says the cuckfaggot shows up to court holding her hand.

/thread

I'm 28 and see it with women my age. Whore around, have 2-3 little nigger kids, older men have been burned by those whores for years and want nothing to do with them, especially when we can get us a nice 18-20 year-old cunt that wants to explore herself and have fun.

This her

As a teenager who has fucked around with multiple cougars, this basically sums it up. Only one I know was what would be the male equivalent of a pedophile, but a lot more passive.

When I go to Japan I'll make sure to fuck as many 16 year old schoolgirls as I can, wherever it's legal. And I know it's legal outside of Tokyo, you slant-eyed faggot.

I would easily be lured by this pic. No matter how old Iam.

Western women challenged men for power, and they got it. Now they're going too far. They want to feel more powerful by taking advantage of weak, easy to manipulate children. This is a new level of female corruption, and a reminder that we seriously need to get them back in line.

(((van)))

I know you're trolling hahaha love your subtle bait

>Luring kids into van with candy to rape them
>Luring teenager into sex with offering them sex

>males start checking out of society to avoid women's life ruinations
>they start preying on our youngest
women are jews of humanity

"crime" with no victims

How come monkeys can use the internet?

A lot of people used to get married when they were children too. Doesn't make it okay you muzzie sickfuck

>lack of 'Nice' in this thread
Nice

I am 34 and never saw it from that angle, I always thought this woman were fucked up some how but never even attempted to angled it towards that.

You sir have added wisdom to my years and yes is true, I see woman my age and I see nothing but baggage and a spit roast awaiting dick number 105 in her carousel

We stole from you Japanese and made it better. Just like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. A surprise, I know.

>How come monkeys can use the internet?

Why are either of you on it, it was invented exclusively by whites

I'm a south Brazilian, user.

>be 15
> jerk off twice a day cus hormones are going nuts
>see pic related begging you to unload on her

Poor lad never had a chance

Jesus Christ...

>Young boys

9 out of 10 it's a 7 foot nigger who plays handegg

the boys were all niggers too, weren't they?

Genius! This is why I still come here. Where else could I have gotten this perspective?

Why did they keep their hands to themselves 10 years ago?

Blonde hair
Black eyebrows

Something is a lie here

Just like in your fantasies you cuckolding poofter

#JusticeForBoyMolesterTeacherWoman

White people are okay. Japanese dion't invent, no originality due to education. We follow and study a lot, so we take white men technology and make changes. Toyota and toshiba are examples of that.

Japan car sell very well in white country.

I had 3 opportunities in my teen life to bang a 30-something year old. 3. And I didn't go for any of them. I'm so fucking stupid, user, I wish I got euthanized.

No cuck boy, it usually is not. Your fear fantasy is not reflected in the real world. Sorry.

lets hope so

>lured

Oh you sexy bitch. How evil.

Keep having your retarded straight shota dreams about sexy milfs molesting little boys

There is a reason this shit only happens in mongrel countries like the us and never in 90+% white places.
They are all coal burners who are labeled pedo, because they couldn't tell the age of a knuckledragging gorilla sendibg them dick pics

Peru? Why drag that peaceable country into it?

>Why can't modern women keep their hands off young boys?

They're cunts.

even the gilfs are getting in on it.

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/middle-school-teacher-50-arrested-for-sex-tryst-with-teen-boy-student.html

age of consent law is stupid lol

smokin hot milf.

it's retard-tier

Just a reminder you haven't turned 15 yet.

She must've been very ugly as a teen to do this as an adult. A headcase.

but she is married with kids

i think

Generation Zyklon B rejects feminism and nu male kike propaganda so they're actually masculine. Millennials on the other hand bought all the bullshit.

sure, but she's a sociopath trying to recapture something. Her heyday perhaps. Lost youth. A time when she was, in her mind, worth more on the market. This poor cuck paid for it, even though the warning signs were probably there. and like the previous respondent said, younger guys that think with their dicks are prime prey - older guys are usually too smart and experienced for this shit. unfortunately, her cuck of a husband fell for her shit somewhere down the line.

My god... these are some lucky teens...

WHY DIDN'T I GET LURED WHEN I WAS 15

5 Internet says she just wanted to feel young again.

there were black btw

Burn the coal, pay the toll then I guess lul

Ah, ok I don't care then. Dumb whore had it coming.

>having sex with children who literally cannot control their horny level due to the hormones raging through their system

But what if the child consents?

where the fuck were these women when I was a teenager?!!

Not her. She has a pelvic tattoo

oh no how terrible those poor little shits scarred for life

Sucking college dick

> there is a prison somewhere in the US full of hot milfs sentenced because they couldn't keep their hands of young boys
>You will never be prison guard in that prison with tons of sexy milfs

Why live

Because millennial "men" are mlp watching beta cucks.

You know this is standard procedure for gays? They want that tight young catamite boipuss so they find dumb low-t autistic boys online and persuade them to start believing they're gay.
They do this under the guise of "mentoring" your son and helping him "come to terms" with being gay. But really it's just they want to put their dicks in a tight anus.
And in the coming years they're going to make it so if you try taking your son's internet away, or something, to stop them: the state will intervene and tell you that your son must be given access to his "mentors."

In our system of law there is no such thing as convent of a minor. They are a minor, therefore they do not have the right to convent as they are mentally and physically unable to. They are a minor, therefore any sexual contact, unwanted, or wanted is RAPE. Any form of sex with a child is rape, it is a sickness and should be cleansed from the earth by the might of GOD.

I'm going to request a hentai where a teenage boy becomes a Guard at a prison full of horn Milfs

Thnx

lucky little fuck

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

You would have also died.. From the epic amount of high fives you would have gotten.

>10 bucks says
there is no wagering at Sup Forums, Grandpa

Nice. I was born way too fucking early. Damn it all.

Proof? How you know?

>Having sex with children is wrong
>Because god says so
>God knocked up Mary when she was as young as 12
Really makes me think

mummy

These women chase after young boys when there are mature Men who would oblige instantly. The fuck is wrong with this damned country?

See what I'm getting at is these milf fucking young boy stories are being fed to us in an effort to normalize faggot/catamite relationships. Think about it. If we're completely cool with a 38 year old woman fucking a 14 year old boy then one day they are going to accuse us of being bigots if we don't want 38 year old men grooming our 14 year old sons.

Kids had the time of their lives.

>shota dreams about sexy milfs
You seem to know a lot about it, Bence.

You seem to know a lot about that "gay agenda", mate.

>the same virgins in every one of these threads are in here telling us that there's no difference between fucking a 15 year old boy and a man fucking a 15 year old girl

SHUT the fuck up, if my boy fucked a 30 year old I'd give him anything he god damn wanted. I jerked off 2 times a fucking day begging to fuck some of the hot teachers in my school, these bastards are lucky

It would be ridiculous to call someone gay for warning people about gays so I think you yourself are a faggot trying to SHUT IT DOWN.
Ask yourself if you really wanted to sell your anal virginity for a six pack of bourbon and coke when you were 12 years old and that guy you met online got you to come "hang out" at his place.
Maybe you are just re-framing a traumatic experience as something you wanted to avoid the pain.

>spiritual consequences
15 year old boys are horny, they don't suffer "spiritual consequences". Wait until you are teen user.

They suffer the spiritual consequence of being absolute fucking legends and highly regarded by everyone but the other teachers and their own mothers.

she'll get 3 months good behavior

No wonder there is a pay gap. Women are biologically insane, why would anyone in good concience hire these used up ogres. Bitch stay home and look after your kid and stop creating drama in the workplace where you never belonged

>These women chase after young boys
bagging a boy is a trophy for them, it makes thems think they can still compete with teenage girls who are pre-sag. all female behaviour is about the Ego. this should never be forgotten.
of course a 35 man would banga 35 year old woman, this is nothing out of the ordinary. but getting the world to know that a teenage boy finds you desirable as a 35 year old woman is a good self-esteem boost.