Cuckmany

Germany builds and alters toilets so that refugees feel more welcome
>pic related
welt.de/politik/fluechtlinge/article167549556/Aufregung-um-kultursensible-Toiletten-in-Buergerzentrum.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.de/koeln/-kultursensible-toilette--alte-feuerwache-in-koeln--brauchen-muslime-ein-eigenes-wc--28138540
bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-10644118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You dug your own hole, Germany. Now shit in it.

Kek

sitting toilets are actually bad for your health, catastrophic even, it was a bad idea. we need to go back to shitting on holes, as long as they have proper plumbing. our bodies were built to squat, sitting toilets were a mistake. we need to go back.

not for the sake of migrant comfort though, that is just bending over backwards to appease a culture that disrespects you if you appease it.

Squat toilets are preferable.

I know we are already done, but please! Britain! You are at least at the same level!

Kek

>our bodies were built to squat

Asian Canadian confirmed. Works every time 146% of time.

yup
but most people here are following the western culture and making sitting toilets.
squat toilets are comfy af

Chink.
Muslim.

god they're fucking literally subhuman, unevolved animals

fucking savage fucks

Hans
Why
Why are you making your country into the third world
Just for economic migrants
You appeal to lowest common denominator in society who can't even adjust to not having to shit in a hole in the ground
Why

>implying the Anglo didn't dig this hole for them

Kek

FP is always BP

KEK

>our bodies were built to squa
Maybe yours was, faggot. Go squat on a dick.

nobody evolved to use a sitting toilet, it's just not logical and it destroys the anus. you will probably have hemroids later in life, most westerners do, because of these retard toilets we are so obstinate about.

sitting toilets are a monument to human arrogance and impracticality

>There is also a water hose to allow the visitor to clean with water without toilet paper. During the installation, the system was strictly orientated in the east-west direction - after all, the holy city of Mecca is located in the east.
Hans is having fun with us.

李先生你说对了

Wait, do Germans have humor?

There's another article at express.de. express.de/koeln/-kultursensible-toilette--alte-feuerwache-in-koeln--brauchen-muslime-ein-eigenes-wc--28138540

There is only one true German toilet.

>tfw never used a squat toilet

Wow thats weird looking

Its so the Kraut can inspect his poop.

Shitting in a squatting position is more healthy than sitting down. That's why the squatty potty is a thing.

Also, this thing happened in one place in Germany, and they got huge backlash by angry Germans. So saying "Germany builds and alters" is wrong.

I mean it can be more sanitary and healthy to use squat toilets

I don't know why we just don't make sitting toilets shorter. Squat toilets can be messy (you can piss right on your pants) and diarrhea with one would be a disaster.

Make a toilet that's about 30 cm high at most and you'll get the advantages of squatting without people complaining.

have fun with diverticulitis and colon cancer

Special squatting toilets have been installed in a Greater Manchester shopping centre after its bosses went on a cultural awareness course.

Rochdale Exchange Centre has introduced the "holes in the ground" otherwise known as Nile pans.

Ghulham Rasul Shazhad, who gave the course, said there was a large Muslim Asian community in Rochdale who preferred to use the squat toilet.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-10644118

That hole has to come with a bucket of water so you can rinse the shit off your ass with your hand.

They've indoctrinated the people for eighty years. Most aren't even aware the occupation is technically over. They just truck on, unable to escape the logic traps they have been conditioned to act out from infancy - Yuri Bezhmenov, if you've heard of him, describes it pretty well, and here is where that was first tested out. There is just no fighting psychosis at such a scale, at least nowhere near fast enough to reverse it before too long. The handful of us who can see clearly spend the bulk of their time paralysed with horror at what is happening, usually after only even snapping to in the first place after some kind of traumatic event fucked their lives up, and the enemy is entrenched everywhere, merrily pouring more oil out. It's been the plan of the Jews to enslave us Germans for thousands of years, and they "finally" have been provided the power to enforce exactly that. They get the children young and everywhere you go they hunt the adults.

>trudeau/tranny.gif

If this makes you feel more comfortable sucking Ahmed's cock.

Enjoy shittin on the floor then pajeet
>t-the human body isn't made to sit while shitting i-it's made for squatting!

Just shit next to it. Keep shitting next to it until they put regular toilets back in.

jesus fucking christ germany wtf

Nothing wrong with this kind of toilets, i don't see how it is something related to the nig nogs, there is this kind of toilets for centuries here.
Truth

I genuinely believe those toilets are superior for public bathrooms.
>don't have to sit on something other people have sat on
>get to squat so poo exits my body faster
>have to spend less time in the stinky toilet