WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-slang-white-people-ruined_us_55ccda07e4b064d5910ac8b3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/
archive.fo/Tl8eW
youtube.com/watch?v=pcyxFNuQlwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White people Words Black people Ruin
>>Stripes
>>Straight
>>Strike

no archive
no thread

>By Zeba Blay

Stopped reading there

no one will click that horseshit unless you archive

How? Newfag here.

Here you go newfriend.

archive.fo/

>ambulance
>heroine
>ask
>mom

>Axe
>Strip

Lol you paranoid faggots..

>muh nsa and muh cia

You really think government elite officials give a fuck about you neckbeards?

Its about not giving them ad revenue genius.

>archive.fo/
What the fuck is archiving man?

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

>Zeba Bley
>promoting race war
>no comments allowed
>my own personal echo chamber
>getting paid to do this

Day of the rope, when?

Dad

Here you damn nog. You just enter the link you want archived in the first box, click the button, then copy the address at the top.

archive.fo/Tl8eW

lemme axe you sumthin

you child

If you use any of those words, including "Based", you may aswell be a nigger

Thanks.

Itt 7 years late Biggers find out the meaning if irony then head a white guy say yolo... it clicked.
No one worth salt says nigger garbage with out it being in jest and mockery.

clicks equal revenue dipshit. they write garbage clickbait articles so they can make money off of outrage. archiving stops the flow of money, how fucking dense are you

>>Government
>>Syrup
>>Cigarette
>>Newport

Salty is not a black slang phrase, it has it's roots in the video game community, particularly fighting games.

>doesn't know how many billions of dollars the NSA and CIA spend on surveillance
how can you be this dense?

Nigga, get out.

That slang is dumb, white people invented the best slang like "metal" and "wizard".

I do agree with her though... It's so fucking cringy to here a white person say, "bruh" or "dawg" "bae" "fire" "lit" fucking white people need to stop acting like niggers and start calling out degenerate behavior when they see it

To be fair, there's a lot of blacks in the FGC.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcyxFNuQlwo

How about you archive that?

>The cia needs billions of dollars to encrypt 4chans 6 million proxys

How about you read the whole thread?

archive.fo/Tl8eW

Four
The Lettet 'R'
Short

>EYE TOE JAW

Is it from saltybet or the other way around?

Reddit flag fag doesn't know how to archive, why we archive, and admits it's because he's a "newfag".

A much more valuable lesson you should learn is that it would be advisable to lurk for a bit before posting. It used to be very commonplace, but sadly it seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Probably less than two months of lurking before posting would serve the dual purpose of making you not look stupid as well as persuade anons who might otherwise dismiss you out of hand to actually read your post before dismissing it entirely.

Why not give it a shot?

Other way around. Ultimately the phrase predates the fighting games as well as the Internet by many decades and goes back to sailors in the 1930s but the modern usage for someone irritated and bitter at losing is from fighting games. I remember people using the phrase in the mid 1990s and some older friends of mine remember it from back into the mid 80s.

Another bullshit whiny nigger thread.
SAGE.

>newfag
>kekistan flag
masonry