Whites please refrain from responding

Black Christians of Sup Forums, how do you keep your faith when God clearly does not hold us in any high regard, in ANY point in history, how do you keep your faith from being a meme?

Do you iike traps?

Like, my bad.

fuck off you kike nigger shill

Leaf, do you like traps?

Please, respond.

You aren't black, or a Christian if you think like that.

Leaf, black (white) argie here, give me some input on the subject.

Traps, y/n?

Because you are a filthy Nigger, and the first nigger Ham was a faggot, so god punished him and his descendants to have the black skin of sodomy.

Leaf, I'm losing it...

l..
...........e...

........................a.
f.

nigger

t. white

Fuck off dude this is serious

Traps, what do your mean?

Fuck you.

Wtf does traps mean

I was doing dishes sorry

You need to embrace your superior culture and slay all the white pussy around you.
I know that if I was black that''s what I would be doing.

Forgot the thing.

Embrace the truth that God knows you are a nigger and therefore subhuman. Your path to happiness lies in finding a good white human to serve. That or KYS you worthless nigger.

White man here.
Your people have historically been godless and sinful. I don't think you are capable of major success, not intending to sound rude. Just be your own man and God's man, and think of your own success in terms of faith.
Also, wealth makes you stray away from God, as we can see in the West. While we live like kings now, and you live like peasants, most Westerners will not go to Heaven as they are godless.

>whites please do not respond
>251 replies and 84 images omitted. Click here to view.
Only a matter of time now. Genuinely gr8 b8, m8

white

t. white

What did God owe to any people? He gave his Son to many Africans. What more do you think you deserve? A sinner only deserves the wrath of God which is hell.

So what does he expect me to say to his offer?
Are you an atheist?

>hey whitey, like my thread?

Argentina is white, get out.

>Pls don't talk whites
Do what a normal black does, break their jaw.

He brought our people from the worlds asshole into a new frontier where we could mooch off of dumb crackers, black their women and riot and break shit whenever we want.

You think thats forsaken by god? More like we're his chosen people.

What offer? Christ never asked you anything hoping you'd say yes. He commanded you into his kingdom if you were one of his people, and he condemned you to hell if you weren't. There were many who saw his miracles and did not believe. If salvation was an offer, Man would reject it every time.

lol niggers

White christian women are more likely to marry Christian Africans than non christian (atheist/pagan) White males. That is why I'm still Christian Desu.

Also we are being welcomed in Europe (even by right wing christian conservatives) because they think we are being persecuted by Muslims.

You don't seem very intelligent. I'm going to pass on this conversation. I hope you aren't Catholic. Your understanding of theology is primitive.
So how do you get over the fact, that you represent the lowest tier of humanity? How do you accept being dishonored by all of mankind? How do you accept that God wouldn't even want to be one of you? He pitied the Jews, and become one of them. He either couldn't handle our level of disgrace or we are some sort of rough copy. He couldn't even come to the lowest of men and establish some kind of foundation in history for us to rely on. He left us in the dirt and went straight to the barn with the sheep.

Kill yourself nigger

Read St. Augustine

Oh great. Another bait thread from a gay white Canadian atheist

I just remember Jesus was a nigger too.

A leaf who isn't a militant atheist? Shit, I guess there are unicorns.

I love those comfy knitted pictures

God does not hate black people. All races have suffered atrocities, and all of these things are a result of the fallen state of the world.

The Lord disinherited ALL the nations of the earth after the Tower of Babel (basically because they were worshiping Baal - satan), and started a new one from scratch out of Abraham. So it's not like He's picking on you there.

Last of all, He didn't become a Hebrew because he pitied them. He became a Hebrew because Abraham's lineage was scheduled to be the vehicle for salvation for ALL OF US.

When God turned away from the nations after Babel, He did so with the sincere determination to reconcile them all back to Him eventually.

God loves you, man. Lord Jesus loves you so much that He became a man and was humiliated, reviled, rejected by His own creation, and tortured to death so He could have you back.

Hi, I'm white. Fuck you nigger.

I'm a Calvinist. My theology is biblical. I believe that Man rejected God and enslaved himself to sin which leads to death. We are totally depraved and incapable of choosing life.
The African people are therefore blessed, because God restrains his wrath and delays their punishment. In fact he showed them ultimate mercy by sending the gospel to their land. Europe is not an example of overwhelming success, but overwhelming mercy.

He was Arab. He doesn't know anything about inferiority. None of them do, not to this extent.
Nice trips. You know I used to believe that pitch. Then I got inadvertently red pilled. God can do literally anything. He picked the Jews because, well, he loves an underdog story, and he LOVES making men see their foolishness. Now if we search for this pattern with blacks, it's non existent. It's almost impossible for me to pity GOD. THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WANTS TO GUILT TRIP ME?? THE FUCKING NIGGER?? THE EARTHS REPRESENATION OF INFERORITY AND SUFFERING?? HE WANTS TO SAY HE KNOWS ME?? HE KNOWS MY PAIN?? Jesus may have suffered, I am suffering itself. Jesus was the author of life, finishing his story. I got psychologically raped by life, force fed it's poison, no consent. My martyrdom has been slow, I almost have no blood left. What the fuck does he expect me to do? Say hey daddy, it's all good, I was the scum of the earth in the eyes of men but you always have me hope that I never felt. Thanks for giving me the same ultimatum as those who were better off. Thanks for allowing guilt to be my accolade and disgrace my closest ally. You know, I swear to you, I don't live God. I'm just deathly afraid of him. Because he can do infinitely worse to me than men already did. If I could live in a separate reality without God and minus the internal torture I would. But it's impossible. It's a smart trap on his part. Anyways sorry man. I'd honestly just blow my brains out if it wasn't a sin. Complaining is for the weak. Fuckin done with this shit.

*I don't love god

my buddy said god blesses people with problems to solve, so blacks are ultimately super blessed because they've got problems.

LOL.

Calvinist aka mutated Lutheran. What punishment are you speaking off

>when God clearly does not hold us in any high regard

u wrong.

thats leftists who treat u a their pawns to gain more power.
halp of them is niggers as well.
and the rest is your very follow niggers, who aboviouyls .. OBVIOUSLY hold ANYONE in any regard.

im white bzw. srsly its so soooo abvious. u niggers need whitey help. and the few ones who are able and capable and willing to LEARN , NEEEED to detach themsleves from the savage niggers. africa is huge so ther are differently evolved nigger races, some are even same level as whites i believe ( eg those in tansania it seems ( crhistians ?))

but seriously noone can help u but you yourself.
reject nigga culture _> become intelligent and evolved and conservative, pro family, against female rights, === pro civilisation, intelligence, evolvement ...

*end of preach*

a littel more white preach :

It's not that god has left you.
it's that you have left god.

thats about all u niggers :3
( but srsly : u know its true )

nigga culture is the rejection of god.

God doesn't hold any race above the other.

The bible clearly tells us God is impartial during the NT.

And don't give me that bullshit, he created Abraham, he choose the Jews, it's his symphonies, he expects us darkies sit down and eat our own shit, that's the infallible truth. God is gambling that black men belive the beatitudes, I would even go as far to say that the beatitudes is directed at niggers like me. If you don't belive that first are last last are first platitude bullshit, you're on the one way train to Satan's fun house. Fuck me eh. Round two for me.

Oh that's great news. I'll ponder on that next time I see an African shithole or racist propaganda. My God is the one of fairness. Amen

Hell. Eternal punishment for rebelling against an infinite God. That's why the God-Man was the only possible salvation for sinners. The bearer of sins must be able to undergo infinite punishment, but must also be able to do it on behalf of a finite creature. Hence the incarnation of the infinite Son of God into the finite body of Man. In his perfect life he fulfills the law and in his perfect death he gives us his life.