twitter.com/Sino_NK
twitter.com/KCNAWatch
twitter.com/NKIDP

>Live MAPS
koreas.liveuamap.com/

>North Korean Websites
northkoreatech.org/the-north-korean-website-list/

Developments August 2017
>August 9, 2017 - Tensions between NoKo and the US have grown in the last 48 hours, stemming from a leaked DIA report that North Korea has been able to create a nuclear warhead capable of fitting on an ICBM. The war of words has accelerated dramatically.

>Initial WaPo report:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abf62f2be87d

>Trump Statement ( F I R E & F U R Y):
youtube.com/watch?v=bwsTM6dMeCs

>North Korea threatens Guam:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/09/why-north-korea-threatened-guam-the-tiny-u-s-territory-with-big-military-power/?utm_term=.a3b2ae49378e

>Tillerson calls for calm after Guam Threat:
nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-trump-sent-strong-message-north-korea-threat-n791071

>North Korea further illustrates Guam Strike plans:
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/895406193514082304

>Moranbong Band & SMC Performance On Successful Second ICBM Test-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=q26ORw2GcRk

>‘Huge crime of state terrorism’: Massive rally in N. Korea for UN sanctions rejection
youtube.com/watch?v=XFw-97UYKZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

wwitv.com/tv_channels/b6404-KCTV-TV-Korea.htm
pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/t293-north-korea-tv-kctv-live-stream
twitter.com/reuters/status/895511652992376832
uriminzokkiri.com/
uriminzokkiri.com/index.php?ptype=english
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8
twitter.com/AFP/status/895535830529261568
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've been hit with a ton of random North Korea threads so I figured a general would be good for the sake of the board until either the war actually starts or it blows over.

Any suggestions for updating the pasta? Links? Logos? Information?

ALL ABOARD

NEXT STOP : WAR

you done good

try to find a korean television livestream, i used to watch it back in like may or so. cant find it now.

I found a bunch of places offering youtube mirrors of prerecorded KCTV stuff like here:
wwitv.com/tv_channels/b6404-KCTV-TV-Korea.htm

But nothing live unfortunately. What did you use back in the day? I recall a chosun stream that would open in VLC as an active stream in your media player but that went down at some point.

Glorious leader bump. Still hunting for a KCTV stream.

Link for Nork TV.

There isn't an active 24 hour stream but there are quite a few websites and youtube channels mirroring them during broadcast hours and uploading them.

pyongyangtrafficgirls.com/t293-north-korea-tv-kctv-live-stream

Should probably add pyongyangtrafficgirls to the OP too.

this norkie thing seems fake as fuck. why would any of Kim's subordinates let him get the country destroyed? why hasn't there been a coup to remove this madman from power? prove to me this isn't all fake news to create a reason to install a rothschild bank in best korea.
>protip: you cant

There's a lot of different ways to look at the situation.

>North Koreans are legitimate delusional due to brainwashing and they live in a terrible country without knowing it
>North Korea is based, everything we know about them is propaganda, and they're being cornered by Jews and being forced to pursue nukes to defend themselves
>The Kim dynasty is a corrupt dictatorship that's too well defended and insane to be taken out, the people legitimately want liberated
And recently
>North Korea doesn't exist

Pick whatever slice of pie you want, it still looks like Trump might try to invade and they might launch nukes that might get shot down in the air or be adept enough to land in LA. Who knows? That's what makes it so fascinating.

I would say its a mix of them all.

They are kinda based, a lot we are told is propaganda, brainwashed and too well defended to be taken out.

>WATCH: U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham says China must act to stop war in its 'backyard'
twitter.com/reuters/status/895511652992376832

Looks like Washington is still trying to nudge China over this whole ordeal. I've heard the theory that Trump wants China to invade the North and take out Kim but that sounds like such an unlikely clusterfuck plan.

Drumpf is finished

>Thinking this isn't all China's plan

I'm sure Trump knows it, he is just trying to make them look bad

>JK Rowling
literally who

uriminzokkiri.com/

NON-FAKE news sauce

The South definitely fabricates a lot of claims to help stabilize their own corrupt military junta there.

Thing is North Korea is incredibly isolated and secretive we can't be sure whether or not those statements are lies or not. At all. Everything they say could be absolute truth and they actually could hit the mainland US if they wanted or they could be bluffing entirely and lack missiles they could point accurately 100km over the DMZ. We just don't know.

The Second Korean war will unveil all those secrets.

>Eve of war
Someone is gonna look dumb tomorrow

NOW everyone listens to NK, before ppl thought it was just gibs me dat aid talk

They can only get more and better nukes.

My theory is that China wants the North to fall so they can influence the rebuilding of it and create puppet chaebols and political parties out of its ruins to get a grasp on the Korean government and economy. Trading out a physical puppet state for indirect influence on a larger more successful one.

Do they have an english website? I'll add it to the OP pasta if they do.

All of us will agree, that if NK would nuke whole USA, the world gonna be better, so what`s wrong with all this shit?

Its gonna be rebuilt as South Korea though.
I doubt China would be allowed too much influence else the country would be divided again anyway

They do but I think original is better.
uriminzokkiri.com/index.php?ptype=english

God, I live to close to this shitfest.

I just want live peacefully with my anime figurines.

HAPPENING. NOT A DRILL.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

South Korean girls look cute, but they give off a crazy vibe. Is this what modernity feels like?
youtube.com/watch?v=5mDOKTh6qE8

I think it better to go in the blaze of nuclear fire, then slowly die from SJWs and niggers.

only USA, maybe nips and southern gooks, should be nuked, the world without them would be fantastic and great

Can't have a second Korean war until the first one ends.

What I'm suggesting is a few things.

>war fucks with the entirety of Korea, economically fucked for a few years
>Seoul likely nuked at least with nuclear artillery, millions dead and insane amounts of assets lost
>China participates in occupation, peacekeeping, cleanup
>invests heavily in war torn North Korea and Seoul
>offers corporate partnerships and helps North Korean startup companies
>Korean economy rebounds and rebuilds with Chinese crutch, thus fostering positive post-war relationship
>China incentivizes their Koreans to move back home
>helps set up an anti-US and anti-Japanese pro-China nationalist party to pander to recently liberated North Koreans and the South Korean far left and far right
>party grows to be primary opposition party in Korea

In the end China would have a sponsored party in control of swaths of the Korean government and also have great economic partnerships from their post-war investments. Essentially creating at the least a neutral bufferstate and at the most an ally.

Primorsky Krai?

We need to just invade NK before they get even better nukes

I just don't see why the US would let China be involved, because you're right, that would happen.

Unless China convinces the US not to but bases in the north in exchange for footing the bill.

Well, my anime merch is all made in China anyway, so if Japan get nuked China will carry on their greatest legacy - anime titties.

>crazy vibe

You don't know the half of it. Remember that their former prime minister was a member of a radical feminist cult that was supported by most of the young female population. I'm going to see if I can find the old screencaps.

I'll be the first triplord of our fair general

>this thread exists

NK will do absolutely nothing and you guys know it.

Daily reminder that Trump wants to nuke this

Yeah, Vladivostok.

Also, I can see naval base from my window.

Another post by the dude.

>not joining the initial invasion of North Korea and forcefully taking one of Kim's female guards as a war bride

Chinese girls don't shave armpits.

That image is fucked up man
Also
>SAO
Kill yourself

It's a shame you're upwind of North Korea.

If war happens it's like erratic carpet bombing is going to accidentally hit a bunker full of nuclear material or sarin gas. Hopefully your government hands out NBC equipment.

ITT retards fall for obvious distractions

its a feature not a bug

>That image is fucked up man
Did you accidentally wind up here instead of reddit?

Here's a giant ass compilation.

Gookland is pretty fucked up.

From what exactly?

Aliens? Seth Rich? Pizzagate? The Jews? The fact Trump is secretly a Russian agent/Muller investigation?

If it were any other circumstance I'd shrug it off, but this legitimately feels like a likely precursor to war and Trump isn't like any previous president and we can't hold him to the same standards of operation as previous people going against Kim. Trump has probably already authorized US forces to counterattack as soon as the Norks launch their missile, so it's just a matter of when at this point, not if like before. The ball is in Kims ballpark now.

Probably the worst thing what could happened realistically, is huge influx of Korean refugees.
And nuclear fallout is not a good news.

I don't think Russia will do anything if US strat bombing NK.

Maybe those Korean refugees could be those settlers the Kremlin wanted in the Far East aha *nudge nudge wink wink*

>AFP Graphic on the detailed #NorthKorea plan to target the area around US territory of #Guam
twitter.com/AFP/status/895535830529261568

Well, koreans lived in Russia since 1860s, and they integrated pretty well.

Still better than all those subhumans from Central Asia.

Nork migrants would probably be very anti-US too.

Though realistically most of them would go into China since there are already Korean communities there and their border is much larger. That is unless the Chinese just gun them down when they try to come over which is a possibility.

Traffic girl bump.

step up nigga

>tfw you will never have cute traffic girl

Jst imagine for a minute Trump nuking NK, then radiactive clouds arriving SK, China, Rusia and even Japan. No good for ourguy

go for military

I sincerely doubt Trump will actually nuke North Korea in return. Kim will probably launch a shitty missile that will be downed by a SAM system and in response all of the North will get bombed to hell and invaded.

Most likely things to happen are Seoul gets a few shells of nuclear artillery(may not even exist), nukes get exploded mid air and airburst and drop randomly(better than actually hitting but still), and bombing runs of fortifications accidentally releases NBC contaminants.

It's going to be messy.

Will sure be a test for our nuclear preparedness.

>tfw all the nukes get shot down over California

>traffic
>north korea

SHILLS GET OUT!!!!!!!!

North Korea actually has something of a car economy for their high ranking politicians and soldiers. From what I understand they mostly drive imported luxury European cars and knockoff Chinese shit. Ironically they didn't have streetlights until recently, hence traffic girls for directing traffic in Pyongyang.

Nork SOF training recently I think.

Looks like the 180,000 strong SOF is almost up to the 21st century in equipment. I'm going to see if I can find more pictures.

525th KPA

More 525th KPA

Notice how tiny most of these people are.

>implying that doesn't net them a tactical and logistical advantage

Plus SOF probably gets larger rations than other soldiers so they aren't starvation tier and are probably decently built for their small frames.

>this matters when it comes to munitions

>those mags
oh my god just shoot at them a few times, wait until the return fire stops abruptly, then just walk forward and execute all of them while they're trying to clear the jams

Another picture of the 525th.

But in food, clothing, and other equipment you can shave off a bit and conserve more since they're smaller and need less.

>tfw the Type 58 is the longest AK variant

Theoretical logistical advantage of course.

I've actually had this theory that Nork cylindrical mags are actually belt fed.

Why else would they waste so much resource on producing a cruddy theoretical mag that hasn't been show to work? I guess there is a chance they've perfected it since it hasn't really seen much practice in design outside of the Calico. We just don't know yet.

GLORY TO BEST KOREA

Actual retard.

>1 post by this ID
Nice opinion faggot

Anybody else notice there's a huge amount of North Korea threads right now but everyone is like, evenly divided between them all?

I wonder if this grants them any kind of tactical advantage whatsoever?

I mean the concept of the OICW increased firepower by a lot but it's bulky as fuck. I guess it's useful for situations where you need to defend and have fire support without actually having fire support, in which case it would actually be useful for Norks trying to hold positions in urban areas and shell convoys and shit I guess.

you are asking too many questions

How would the flow of /nkg/ be during a war? It seems like it would be lightning exciting compared to Syria where things dragged on for years.

I'm actually really really looking forward to it. I don't think Sup Forums has ever gotten to sit through an actual modern full scale war before.

This war would be global, at least as consequences are concerned, so the public interes would be much higher. No one gives a shit about Syria

I was on Sup Forums during the Russo Georgian war, but that was before Sup Forums

Sure it was only a week and a lot less violent, that's probably the closest thing that has happened though.

I remember that. It was exciting but really short due to the players involved.

North Korea has been preparing and fortifying themselves for ages and they're full of secrets and nazi style wonderweapons that will make a war with them really exciting, and it will probably last at least a month if not upwards of a year.

The comfiest general is when it's about Best Korea.

>North Korea has been preparing and fortifying themselves for ages and they're full of secrets and nazi style wonderweapons that will make a war with them really exciting, and it will probably last at least a month if not upwards of a year.
i just want to see what a trident launching missiles looks like.

the nukemap website around 2020 will be great, too. all of that data man.

Nort Korea doesn't want nuclear war, stop it Trump, don't attack! They are peaceful!

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU

North korea could easily invade south korea if they were looking for real tensions. It would help them to free their resources, trade/ally with china and be a real threat, but they didn't do it.
US on the other hand is constantly showing up on north koreas territory, installed bases in japan and actively supports south korea

I'm actually more curious about what Kim is going to do with all his chemical and biological weapons. Perhaps some of the dummy rockets are actually going to be carrying different kinds of NBC payloads? Is he going to mix and match?

Of course.

>Perhaps some of the dummy rockets are actually going to be carrying different kinds of NBC payloads? Is he going to mix and match?
he's probably going to start throwing weaponized diseases around. not ones that are long lasting, but really deadly ones, like weaponized ebola.

i'm just going to stay inside after that happens.

the.fuck.is.this

Moranbong band is so cozy.

>tfw you will never drive a truck delivering milk to your village while listening to them on your radio

They have a known large amount(several thousand pounds) of nerve gases.

The Soviet Union practiced with weaponized marburg virus(sister of ebola) and it's possible they sold/traded it to them when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Despite this you never see Norks train with NBC equipment which bothers me.

Moranbong band.

Norks(particularly Kim Jong Un I think) set up a cliche competitor to South Korean girl bands. Their music is mostly centered around propaganda but it's actually surprisingly outside of the mold you'd expect for North Korean pop music(scantly clad girls playing electric guitar and dancing).

actually i meant the food

Imagine in two years you can travel to North Korea freely and enjoy their nature, temples and food and find a qt waifu as a souvenir.