How is this legal?

How is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/9/jim-chambers-atlanta-gym-owner-defends-ban-on-cops/
archive.is/JX9oS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Private business, fuck off

because the majority of soldiers and cops are fucking white males with toxic masculinity and there is literally nothing wrong with discriminating against white males

Preatty shitty business practice.

I don't know user they even have Curves over here

fpbp

Discrimination is illegal whether you like it or not

>muh ideological freedom
How about you stop being a useful idiot, user.

because said fag has cancer

I can't ban black people yet, so you fuck off.

>doesnt serve gay wedding cake
>LMAO FREE MARKET GTFO LEFTIES AND FAGS
>doesnt serve jock gym
>reeeeeeeeeee

It really is. Now people leaving the gym are going to start magically getting tons of trumped of speeding tickets. Liberals are like niggers in the fact that they love to fuck with cops until they get beaten and then cry about it.

now bake my cake

Except the exact opposite is the way we have to live

using our freedom to criticize his choices is not nearly the same as forcing him to do something aginst his will

>private business

That don't mean shit these days.

Not legal when we do it. Not legal when they do it. If they want freedom of association they have to let us have it, which is ideal but will never happen.

Wtf so certain groups can be banished, but notblacks?

Talk about freedom.

Should it be legal?

If it's legal it could lead to discrimination on a large scale, you and I could be affected, discrimination of people in the same country is harmful to society

If it's illegal it interferes with individuals right to conduct their business freely, to be told that you're not allowed to refuse the service your providing is absurd

This seems like the worst possible way to advertise your business. Do they think libs will flock to an area where cops will specifically avoid?
They won't last another month without getting robbed.

>be business owner
>alienate 95% of your consumer base
>???
>profit?

I wonder what degree this entrepreneur has.

Discrimination based on what is illegal, user?

It should be against the rules to post a screenshot with no link:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/9/jim-chambers-atlanta-gym-owner-defends-ban-on-cops/

archive.is/JX9oS

This explains it:

>Mr. Chambers, who is white, said the people who work out at his gym typically belong to minority groups and feel uncomfortable in the presence of law enforcement.

Nigs don't want to get picked up on warrants while working out or something.

“We are a radically aligned, left-friendly gym and community,” the gym’s “About” page states. “We require no one to agree with any set of politics, but if you are hostile to the fringe, you ought to look elsewhere. We wanted to create a gym that wouldn’t be prohibitive due to cost, or overly aggressive, exclusionary jock culture. We want elite athletes and total newbs, anyone looking to pick up a bar. Meatheads welcome, too, so long as tolerance abounds.”

I agree but thats bullshit since you arent allowed to bar homos or transsexuals without discriminating

>want to ban soldiers? Heh, it's a private business shitlords, they can literally so whatever they like.
>NOW BAKE THAT FUCKING FAG CAKE!

Bake that gay cake then, christfag.

take a look in this again in case you forgot something back in 2015

You are literally retarded. The bakery didn't refuse to serve the gay couple, they refused to bake a certain cake with a special theme. The gay couple choose not to go with another cake that they actually sold.

The equivalent would be if a cop entered the gym and demanded the owner to provide a certain machine that he didn't have, and then claim discrimination when he didn't provide said machine.

You can't force people to do what you demand.

Instead the gym owner actually bars people from entering and using existing machines, it's not even on the same page, heck it's not even in the same book.

>Someone drops a plate in the gym
>Off-duty cops opens fire because the noise caused him "fear"

I wouldn't want to work out with American cops either

yea if he wants a gay gym, why would he turn away cops, soldiers, and "hetero-jocks"

Freedom of speech.
We can criticize a company for discrimination against cops and soldiers. It's almost like this is a free country and it works both ways.

Legal? Maybe. Good business idea? Not really.

IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE BECAUSE OF POLITICS

CAKE-MAKERS SHOULD'VE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THIS LONG AGO

IT'S NOT BECAUSE ONE IS GAY, IT'S BECAUSE POLITICS

POLITICS IS NOT A PROTECTED CLASS(YET)

There is a very small difference between being gay and being a faggot

It is, but it's not like it really hurts the soldiers and cops, it only hurts the gym owner.

They refused to make a *custom* cake for the gay couple and said they could buy a pre-made one.

They were told by their wedding planner to go to that particular bakery and had no idea the owner is anti-gay marriage.

>we want to do hard drugs out in the open at this faggot shit-dick gym

kewl

>black person
>has no choice to not have melanin
>soldier or cop
>voluntary employment, doesn't need to advertise their career

The same cunts who say this will also crucify the baker for not baking a wedding cakes for fags.

Degenerate leftist scum need to die.

people should be allowed to ban whoever the fuck they want from their business

this
they will lose business
no one cares
they can have their non profit multicultural gym and get forced into debt

>aggressive, hetero-jock space
That's pretty much every gym

Homosexuals are literally mentally ill. They punish the rest of us every day for allowing them rights. I feel good about this one though. Cops are known for delivering instant karma to idiots that fuck with them

And they should suffer the consequences of angry customers boycotting them.

Im homo and hiding it, never acted on it

it IS a mental illness, I dont even know how long I've had it. I was crazy into women as a kid then realized I'm not anymore.

The LGBT faggots wont even let you seek a cure, even neuroscientific studies into sexuality are discouraged. Let that sink the fuck in.

So his customer base is...nobody?

>WE DON'T HAVE TO PRACTISE WHAT WE PREACH
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE US

>doesn't bake faggot cake for faggot "marriage"
>REEEEEEEEE RACIST HOMOPHOBE MISOGYNIST BIGOT BARBARIAN
>doesn't let cops and soldiers in gym
>how brave and progressive! We should have more of this!

look at that faggot's chest. he's a steroid using liberal faggot.

How would they even know who a cop or soldier is

>tfw pulse 2.0 can't come soon enough

Are you sure you dont want to touch your pol on pol for us you dirty pol?

It's a very good thing, 99% of them are steroid users, and a large minority will be steroid (and other illegal drug) dealers.

>Degenerate leftist scum need to die.

Degenerate leftist subhimans / disease needs to be erradicated.

Can you really blame him? He's going for the most profitable target audience - fat housewives and scrawny manlets who will buy a year long membership and then show up maybe once or twice.

He's doing it for marketing. Now all the niggers will sign up for memberships and their Discover card will decline on the second month

Go in and steal everything you can get your hands on :^}

OP literally asked "How is this legal", and "private business" was the correct answer