>>136798297

Let's archive it unvis.it/theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/08/why-men-are-the-new-college-minority/536103/?utm_source=twb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Hut5O
archive.is/jIsXd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off jew. trades are the way

Frankly, the only way to fix college is make it male dominated again.

>“I had a friend who, instead of going to college, went into trade work, and he said he’d have a job before I did,” said Bucci, who just earned a biology degree and is headed on to graduate school to become a mental-health counselor. “And he does. But when he’s 45, he’ll be miserable.”
What kind of money is she expecting?

>college

>Going into debt from student loans

No thanks!

Sometimes I wonder if this guy isn't being completely sarcastic.

Don't post this ever again

But people need to be aware it takes the average american 21 years to pay of their student loans!

you don't. Universities are breeding grounds for degeneracy.

Take up a trade and learn basic coding in your free time.

>college students are fucked b/c of debt lol
>trades are better I don't have debt and I have a job
>trades are more masculine anyway
>college students are just dumb liberals
>colleges are cesspools
>me smart me no need college me smarterer than college kids

Keep telling yourselves this you guys, it's funny that a lot of you guys hate colleges without even going to them. Most trade jobs will be completely fazed out in 20 years with automation anyway so good luck.

I gaurantee this is only a "problem" now because it negatively affects women, they don't really give a shit about male students. The female students aren't enjoying the social and sexual life they want at college and the competition for the few men is intense which, of course, women aren't used to and reeeeeally don't like. Begging for male attention is below the modern wimmin, they shouldn't be forced to lower themselves in such a fashion. That's the only reason these articles get written.

Guess you'll just have to pay for our universal basic income then goy :)

I think college has some benefit if they are teaching real skills and preparing people JOBS.

There is all kinds of theoretical stuff being talked about on college campuses in terms of personal growth and become more mature and "self-authored" but this is mostly about adopting left wing and liberal perspectives.

I understand the value of liberal studies in the sense that taking a history class and reflecting upon that can help you understand how to relate complex issues (WW2 for instance) or taking a high level math course when your major or job wouldn't require it; by learning how to solve math problems, you are practicing how to solve abstract problems and think of solutions in new ways.

BUT, the real concern of college should be direct skills for a career. Anything outside of that is usually a waste of time and nothing but degeneracy.

We need a much larger/more robust community college system that gives people the necessary basic skills to get a job and/or prepare themselves to transition to a new industry.

t. Master's of Education

What the fuck.

They don't need to go to them when other people can make that mistake for them. It's a waste of anyone's time and energy who doesn't absolutely already know what it is they want and that really requires university accreditation to accomplish, or else has a bunch of money and wants to fuck around.

There you are

I know, it's crazy it takes them that long to pay their debts. Debt slavery is what it is!

If there's one thing I learned from feminists is if one group has less representation it must be due to discrimination.

Kek

and when they want to settle down with a beta provider he'll be a pleb who didn't even go to university and doesn't know about the 47 different genders. Eww, gross!

You're not the REAL archive nord! unvis.it isn't an archive site.

real archive: archive.fo/Hut5O

If your going to college its better to go to a junior college for a few years and save money.

kek fuckin gross.

Debt is gross.

Ago long time (2009) read about low number men graduated university in Sweden makes high status women date masculine build workers or begin singles over 35 yo

forgetting that tradies in 90k here in nz

>college students are just dumb liberals
Of course they are. A college degree is just ego food and a substitute for IQ tests for people too afraid to do the real test and to find out they are just average.

>I think college has some benefit if they are teaching real skills and preparing people JOBS.

>the first three years are powerpoint presentations of fat women with cats
>and explanations of (((stare))) rape

Only $15,000 a year, goyim!
Cheap at twice the price!

not having a family
gonna live minimally
no need to make a million dollars just to see it go to some gold digger

No. That I cannot agree with.

Automation is a meme bud. Ain't nobody automating window installation or laying tile and you don't even need licenses for those. Sure as shit no robot is going to plumb or wire your house. Only things that are going to get automated are factory and logistics jobs not trades/craftsmen

window
I remember reading a NYTimes article about the lack of men on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus. All the women were complaining about not getting hot boyfriends and having to share the few Chads. They literally said out of the men who attended they would only bang a tiny minority.

found it:
archive.is/jIsXd

>Jayne Dallas, a senior studying advertising who was seated across the table, grumbled that the population of male undergraduates was even smaller when you looked at it as a dating pool. “Out of that 40 percent, there are maybe 20 percent that we would consider, and out of those 20, 10 have girlfriends, so all the girls are fighting over that other 10 percent,” she said.

brutal

this part is good too:

>As for a man's cheating, "that's a thing that girls let slide, because you have to," said Emily Kennard, a junior at North Carolina. "If you don't let it slide, you don't have a boyfriend." (Ms. Kennard, however, said that she does not personally tolerate cheating).
>(Ms. Kennard, however, said that she does not personally tolerate cheating).

Do you believe Ms. Kennard?

qt feet desu

I wish I could go there but I'd probably be in the 20% that's not considered.

Haha keep eating those bluepills college cuck, you'll be making 30k while the tradie is making 90. Lol so miserable he has to work with his hands gasp

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>I FUCK FEET NIGGA, I FUCK FEET!
>EVERYBODY FUCKS WEIRD TO SOMEBODY.