ISO Redpill

Can somebody fucking redpill me on all this shit? It just seems like a huge fucking LARP but I've been lurking heavy the past few days and keep seeing shit related. Please redpill pic related, whatever shit is going down on Sept 23 or whatever date, reptilian Jew overlord elites lighting the fucking planet of Saturn on fire for muh astrology or whatever shit. Saw that shit creeping into Sup Forums prophecy recently dealing with North Korea.

I've been becoming increasingly nihilistic lately and I fucking hate my life because of this website. Redpills have fucking ruined me and I can't fucking stand this world anymore, just fuck my shit up and drop this nuke on me. Or tell me it's a LARP bc I can't make heads or tails of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly–Hopkinsville_encounter
youtu.be/wVs3e_Vrb2M
unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just the bomb from Final Fantasy. Stop believing in fake ass photoshopped shit.

it's nothing user, go to sleep.

Very comfy answer and youre right thank you brother

It's obviously a LARP, if you've genuinely reached the point where u can't tell this from the truth you need to get off Sup Forums and start eating healthy and exercising. Anyone who believes this stuff needs to kill themselves

If you didn't want the truth stay blue-pulled you little coward.
That thing in your picture is the red dragon formation in space. Yes, it is Satan. Either study Astro theology or lurk moar faggot.

The Bowling Green Massacre will actually happen .

If you stop releasing semen from now to the 23rd next month, you might be able to slip through the jaws of Chaos. See you in September.

Are you one of those asshats who's been fucking with the Saturn threads? If the jews didn't worship a planet then talking about their theology wouldn't sound so stupid.

I think you're right. I'm taking a hiatus from Sup Forums. I've been heavy lurking with all fury and fire and power and whatnot. Heavy lurking as in 1-4 AM glued to my phone the past 3 nights. My last season of soccer starts next week so maybe I'll return after. Any recommendations on news outlets? Infowars is too ridiculous and redpilled/larpish, Fox makes me into my neocon parents and any other MSM is shit

embrace madness as a gift and let your mind break into a million shards and you will be free

I think either fault lines are going to go off, yellowstone is going to go up, or the islamists that clinton settled in Bowling Green will activate. Scary times for sure.

Checked

I don't fucking care about your pictures leaf. I was hoping for a tl:dr saying either yes it's real or no stop being a faggot autist

Kek is satan and we dun goofd. Consequences will never be the same.

Checked again.
How is Kek Satan?

Then you made this thread for nothing, you dumbass fat faggot. These pictures arose from curious anons linking synchronicity together and stitching together a map of how fucked we are.

Satans crest. GG no RE

Idk man. I just did my numerology today. I got 666 and also a master number 11, which apparently means prophet. Am I the antichrist. If I keep my mouth shut and don't do anything is the happening canceled?

fucking jews spawned isis and kek by making kek a meme and isis into media and everybody saying their names

Don't worry about what you can't change.

What does the goddess Isis have to do with anything? Other than a name for a militant group?

This is why nobody really posts kek anymore. Other than the normie invasion stealing him, it is literally the harbinger of death. Who will feed him? I dont really know. Very concerning though. If you get struck my lightning and you survive, send me a shit ton of money, Mr Antichrist.

kill yourself Le'monjello

KEK IS INTERDIMENSIONAL YOU FUCKING RETARD - HE IS THE MIRROR INTO LIFE.

YOU SEE SATAN IN KEK BECAUSE THAT IS A REFLECTION OF YOU.

UNIRONICALLY KILL YOURSELF SATANIC SCUM

I typed in the coordinates and didn't see shit

I'm staying inside during rainy weather now. I don't like the idea of getting zapped.

It's literally a shit smiley face caused by a double exposure
It was "censored" by NASA because it was a visual error
If you seriously believe god couldn't draw a proper dragon in the sky you're a fucking retard

It's nibiru aka planet x

The gods that made us are returning.

I always thought Kek was an avatar for Jesus, but I might be the anti-Christ so who knows.

You are this mad because you know I am right.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

False idols and worship of numerology is literally satanic. Makes me think this entire website is a CIA psy-op to create demons out of the chaos. I wouldnt call for you to harm yourself, no mater how little respect I had for you. Purge yourself, angry boy. You dont need kek when you've got Jesus at your side.

From what I understand, and I have looked into it, that picture is taken from a request in Google sky, which is a real picture of the stars, but it's not current, what i learned and you can all look up, it's using a picture set from the 90's there's not much more info after that, you can find it yourself and it's already being discussed, they think it's, holy shit im realizing this as I'm typing it, they think it's Saturn, they think it's fucking Saturn, when I first looked it up there wasn't all this shit about Saturn worship, holy shit my mind is blown that's Saturn covering a star from the 1990s fuck what does it mean

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

Thank you Ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

None of this shit is going happen. Stop telling yourself these fantasies.
I'm not even white, but I can still see that whites are in trouble. Why don't you focusing on helping your people. This fantasy shit is muddying up your mind

Thank you fellow American

wrong

Kek and Pepe are avatars of us - we are the ones who make the pepe memes because it allows us to communicate who we are.

Watch this video with Jordan Peterson on the metaphysics of Pepe, it's mindblowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

My numerology gave me the numbers of the antichrist and I don't even know.

You're not wrong. The Saturnalian Brotherhood is sketchy as all fuck. Saturn devouring his son? Is that about to become a reality?

>cacodemon
>two eyes

Aren't robots typically called the sons of Saturn. NASA's throwing one into Saturn on 9/23

Thats interesting. Havent heard that one before. Oh fuck! I forgot about the plunge into Saturn. What the fuck are they up to? What kind of payload is that satellite carrying?

sky pepe ain't happening, but this is happening youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

its always the new fucking fags lapping this shit up

listen I've been here way before even /new/ if you even know what that was

We had a SHIT TON of this stuff over the years. None of it ever happened. When its finally happening you wont just see faggots memeing on the computer, it will be everywhere, I promise

Maybe don't be such an easily persuadable dipshit and you'll be fine. The real redpill is realizing you could walk outside right now and get hit by a fucking bus and that's it. Stop being a faggot and live a normal life.

I thought it all came about when a mysterious voice came over the radio repeating a message to trump about sept 23rd? Was creepy and cryptic

So the town right next to Cadiz is Hopkinsville. Have a look at this intra-dimensional visit of Pepes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly–Hopkinsville_encounter

Has this been pointed out before? I kinda feel like this should be a bigger deal

I heard rumors of plutonium. If you want to get into even freakier coincidences embedded circuits were supposedly found in an alien body (Archon) from Saturn that crashed on Earth, along with laser and night vision tech. So if Saturn's sons are real they seem to be robots and we're going to make it eat one. So Saturn will be eating its own children.

Nevermind its not sept 23rd but still eery
youtu.be/wVs3e_Vrb2M

I thought it was KeK a comin.

Kek is up in the sky but that thing isn't him.

Anyone ever find out what this was anyway?! Obama had a plan to declare marshall law on election day. Was it something to do with that?

The eclipse makes an x by the way

the two eclipses are around 7 years part, and tribulation is 7 years.

Yikes. They are getting kind of predictable with their occult rituals.

Venus, Mars, and Mercury aren't stars though.

No way. What will be in that probe?

I've heard of a place called Drudge Report that lots of bros and old people get news from.

I also heard he might be gay and a ju so maybe that's not ur thing idk.... Plus I heard the trolls suck there but maybe that's all the better in ur condition

unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html

>the Bible does not make a distinction between stars and planets. We get our English word planet from the Greek word planētēs, which means "a wanderer" and refers to "wandering stars".

>aliens
>from saturn

but that's retarded

Is there something special at the X's center ?

>Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

2retarded4me

The time has come to shift timelines again. Praise KEK!

To be frank, woah.

lolno

the original wasn't even written in english

let me guess, you're a protestant, right?

I think around that red area. I never lined then up though just visually doing it.

> whatever shit is going down on Sept 23 or whatever date

CIA getting shut down.