>cash back
>sign up bonuses
>airplane miles

and get robbed by niggers? no thanks

>cash stolen
fucked
>card stolen
quick call and card is deactivated and all the money is returned

I like to open an account when I make a big purchace so I can take advantage of the sign up bonus. You don't pay interest if you pay the bill right away. I have 8 cards that I took out just for the sign up bonus and didn't cancel because they have no fee. I find myself exclusively using my Discover It for whatever roataing category is around and my brand new Paypal 2% mastercard for everything else or whenever the store doesn't accept Discover.

Don't get into debt kids. It sucks.

>cash stolen
Quick call to the good old boys and I'll have it back sans some rope money.

cash back/bonuses aren't redpilled. Just get a debt card, you don't have to pay a middle man and your buying power only runs out when your account reaches $0, not when you max out your card and figure out cocaine and hookers has put you in the hole $5k

In the US, the credit card company dosen't hold the customer responsible for credit card fraud. You are responsible for debit card fraud if your pin is stolen.

There is almost no reason you cant get a free 2% cash back card. You have to be a real degenerate if they won't give you free money in the hopes you spend yourself into oblivion (dont do that faggot).

"Plastic money" a Jewish invention. It's confirmed that people who use plastic money tend to spend around 30% more than they would with cash. It's easier to justify spending it as well as you don't have to account for it immediately.

nope
I also cancelled my bank account and operate cash only
first week was hell, they gave me 1 day of calm before the storm, afterwards
>hai our esteemed client, we have superb bank account for you, locates loans and shit!
no thx
>but wait, free shekels!
still no thanks
what amazes me it wasn't only my ex bank that spammed me with their offers, it was ALL banks operating in Poland, or at least majority of them,

Merchant fees kind of make me feel guilty. I'll use cash at the small business places but I give zero fucks about the bottom line of Wal Mart.

Credit cards are the ultimate bluepill. They drive up prices, make all of your transactions traceable, and force you to pay ((((fees)))) that shouldn't exist.

On top of all this, the cashless society is predicted in the Bible and will usher in the reign of the Anti-Christ. Cash is far and away the preferable system for everyone except for ((((them)))).

This is the greatest credit card I've ever owned.

Just let the antichrist come already. I'm ready.

Those digits.
Credit cards are truly the antichrist.

mark of the beast version alpha

AAAAAAAAAA

>444
>555

I have a feeling we're going to see another series of digits in this thread....

Silly capitalist you don't own credit card. Credit card owns you.

Christ please help.

>generating metadata while paying for shit
no thanks senpai

Amen.

>Cash is far and away the preferable system for everyone except for ((((them)))).
Kike shit aside, I agree with this. Dorks trying to push cryptocurrency don't realize that crytpocurrency is by far even worse than the Fed ever has been, and that (((they))) would love cryptocurrency to be the norm.

not bad. I use the prestige card from Citi, but it really depends on much you make/spend annual fee is like 400 bucks

Have travel rewards card
Use it for absolutely everything
Carry no balance , pay 0 interest
Out jew the jew

You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it

from all (((this))) shit i'm starting to think Sup Forums is a bunch of broke people that can't use the benefits of a preferred card.

>7.5g sign up bonus

In Capitalist America, the credit card owns you.

Credit cards only fuck over retards who do not know how to spend money and it's easy to get a card without any fees.

Also building credit rating

If your shit is really good places will throw lines of credit at you

lol jews

That's an American thing. If I'd own 5 credit cards, I'd never get a loan again.

No volatile US dollars "money" is a Jewish conspiracy, the ultimate red pill.

>This how they did it
It's easy to make money when you demand interest on top of the principal. Interest that doesn't exist and only comes from a perpetual cycle of debt.

They aren't bad if you use them correctly. I still use mostly cash but use mine for online purchases and they have good protection since you can call them up and have them remove a charge from your card if the person you gave money to fucked up.
When I go out of town, I'll "buy" a whole bunch of shit at mom n pop shops then when I get home I have the credit card company remove all the charges.
I also treat it as a debit card by not spending money I don't have and I just pay it off every month so I never pay interest on it either.
Also, fuck credit, a perfect credit rating is useless if you aren't an idiot with your money. You should NEVER get a car loan and I paid for my house outright, so my perfect credit rating is completely useless to me.

I have one card, that I use when needed. Right now, the balance is 0. Credit is a tool, but most people see it as "free money".
I'm paying a car loan off soon, and they know...getting drowned in offers for new cards, new car loans, and shit. Fuck that. As of next month, my only debts are monthly bills.
I don't use cash anymore. Can't remember the last time i had any. I use my debit card, and my credit card, and pay the card off immediately, because fuck interest rates. My credit card company HATES me, lol - that should be everyone's goal.

5K? My first card had that. Add a couple numbers to that credit limit, kid. If you don't have AT LEAST half of your annual salary as a credit limit, you're doing it wrong.

>When I go out of town, I'll "buy" a whole bunch of shit at mom n pop shops then when I get home I have the credit card company remove all the charges.
Isn't that stealing? If you want to jew people, at least don't take it out on those small flies.

Soviet Russia is sick and fucking tired of that joke, too.

>Arguing against obvious song lyrics

I'm paying off a car loan next month. I have STACKS of card offers in my mail every fucking day.

Not me, i don't make much but i'm happy living within my means, its otherwise unnecessary.

I only do it at places that hire or are owned by non-native born people, so I don't feel bad about doing it, I see it as justice.

I have secured discover as my first CC with 200 CL. I'm waiting to graduate from secured to unsecured. Is Discover good? It's difficult to tell.

Should I even start building credit?

t. 21 year old faggot

Secured is shiiiitt. Just apply online and see if they approve. If they don't, than just deal with it.

Yes do it faggot. You won't able to get house, car, cell phone, loans without a credit history.

Not really. It's an okay beginner card. The goal is American Express.

Discover is good, but they have a big acceptance issue. Not all places take it and it's rarely accepted overseas. Try for Paypal Extras by Synchrony. They'll give that card to anybody and give you a huge limit too. They also have a flat 2 percent card (which is great) but they have to invite you for that. You need to log into paypal and see if they offer it to you. It'll show up on the first page when you log on. If you don't get the invite, just get the extras card.

AMEX isn't special in itself. You can get a Plenti or Blue Cash card with a low income.

What's so great about AMEX? There's a ton of places that don't even accept the card.

Yes. Credit is being abused by too many people now - people don't get hired by some companies with poor credit, decent apartments won't rent to you - and good luck renting cars and renting decent hotel rooms.
Credit is easy. Get a beginner card, buy small purchases, or use it only for gas, stuff like that - and pay it off every month. After a year, ask for a bigger credit line.
Get a credit monitoring site, and look at it once in a while. I use Credit Sesame, and I get my yearly free credit report, just in case there's some fuckery.
Credit is easy to build, until you fuck up, and that's what they want - they want you paying off interest for as long as possible. Just don't fuck up. I did, at your age - I got a beginner card, fucked up, maxxed it out (2k worth), and chased the interest payments for way too long, until I gritted my teeth, cut my budget to the bone, paid it off, and have never carried more than $50 on a balance since. My credit score is 780-ish now, and real estate agents and car salesmen cum in their pants when I come around. (I like to browse open houses and car lots)

An entry level AE is still pretty good, with the bennies, like the purchase insurance.

Credit cards are a good, convenient way of being lent money. Of course the banks want you to fuck up so you're in their pocket, but you can just not. Use it responsibly. If you end up in a situation you really need credit, at least it wont be added to a pile of stupid shit.

It's hard to get an apartment without credit these days. Really the nice thing about a credit card is that it transfers money from the stupid and irresponsible to the smart and capable. Credit cards will drain you dry unless you pay them off every month. If you do, then you get all sorts of free shit. I've gotten hundreds of dollars, maybe even over $1000, at Lowes to fix up my stuff.

Amex used to be the gold standard, but they killed their own brand and now it's just a card that isn't accepted at as many places.

Perks, boyo, perks.

Also fun that their points, if you wait until xmas they slash prices like crazy and if you have a ton of points its comical the shit you can get

Currently not using it, but I will have to get one once they shud down my workplace. It's illegal to work without one here.
This

That's why my balance right now is $0. Fuck interest.

No, I no longer own the plastic Jew.

Anyone has the pic of a credit card with Auschwitz in the background?

>using debit
>which has no or shitty fraud protection
>vs credit which has airtight
lmao brainlet-tier

Huh? What can you buy with amex points?

This, don't be a nigger and rack up the debt on stupid shit you don't need.
>13k credit limit
at least you're not stuck in a pinch if you're short on cash but the jew will get you with interest

4 cards. $160,000 debt. Kill me.

>be nokids sodomite
>160k debt
>4 cards
How? Are you really that retarded?

who carries lots of cash around?

I usually have some notes and pay most of my shit on eftpos.

>Use a debit card instead
>Don't have to pay retarded interest rates

What if I told you I never paid interest rates on my credit purchases?

Holidays, fun on holidays, I like to live a colorful fun life, Clubs are great and I like to buy people drinks and act like a big shot, I join gyms and do a lot of different activities, I like clothes.
It happens easily.

>I can't control my self so I'm gonna spend several years worth of money that I dont have!!!

you're a fucking degenerate retard.

I get 2% back on groceries, which is mostly what I use the card for. That's all I really need. Money is fungible.

I have two feeless credit cards which I only use when every other payment method is a hassle, e.g. travelling abroad and not wanting to exchange cash. I use almost exclusively cash or bank transfer.

I dunno. I budget everything I do and make my money last as long as possible. I can't even imagine getting in that much debt. Being a boring person is cheap.

No. I need you to keep paying interest so I can get my bennies.

You only live once. Have fun when you are young and just go bankrupt. I will find some rich guy to take care of things. I don't worry too much despite my original dramatic post.

The homosexual has a tendency towards irresponsible flamboyance.

But it isn't really my money that I am spending. I will just not pay it. If I can't pay it I am no more fucked than if I try my whole life to pay it. Just keep having fun at the club.

Yes he is, and thank God for that. More bennies for me.

Profiting off the stupid is fun because you know they deserve it.

Oh I see. I'm increadibily cheap. I'd rather cook my own meals and pack a cooler full of beer at the beach as a holiday.

credit cards are for (((their))) debt slave society. I dont have one and wont get one. Leave within your means.

>using prostitution as a solution for irresponsibility

You're going to have to take MULTIPLE cocks up the ass to work through six-figure debt.

>Kike shit aside

For what it's worth, I don't use ((((them)))) as a way to refer to Jews. I support Jews. What I mean by ((((them))) is what the Bible calls the "synagogue of Satan," which it describes as a group of people who claim to be Jews but aren't and actually worship Satan.

There's a reason that Sup Forums is railing against Jews: it's exactly what ((((they))) want you to do. ((((They)))) represent themselves as Jews in order to stir up hate against Jews. It's part of their plan to try to eradicate them and eliminate the people through whom Jesus Christ came into the world.

Read the Bible. It's the most redpilled book in all of existence.

Depends, i always carry cash as cash is king.

Also, after some improper management, i switched to a debit card as credit cards have a small extra fee in some places or just a minimum.

Although i also have a special card given to public servants on the line (military or police only) which gives - 10 to 30% off almost everywhere

Yapu could've bought a house with that money. Instead you bought cocks for your asshole. You should have shame.

No, I will just marry a rich guy. Easy.

I live in a very nice apartment my parents own, no rent. I have a part time job and use the cards to pad out my income.
My life isn't your life. I have a lot of fun and live in the moment. Most of the guys I've been with are like that.

>160k for butt games
I'm sorry, this will never not be funny.

Niggers and hoodrat whites. It's surprisingly difficult to deposit drug money into a bank so obviously they carry absurd amounts of cash around.

>interest
only a retard pays interest, or someone that is legit going through hard times in which case the interest should be short term (only a few months) and the line of credit will have saved your hide
>drives up prices with merchant fees
True, but you aren't paying the fee, everyone is. That means the cashcucks are subsidizing your spending. With an appropriate cashback or miles card, you might be getting more value in rewards than the increased cost of the goods.
>cashless society
The only real concern, but an inevitable one. The small minority won't stop cashless from coming. You can always resort to bartering with gold or something like bitcoin when cashless comes.

You gullible dickheads.

Oh wow you tricked some people online about something irrelevant. You must be real proud of yourself.

Is this the power of Australian shitposting?

It is only a warm up.
Not even cracked 7pm and my first post lured a bunch of retarded yanks that got their knickers in a twist about how an imaginary homo spends his money.

Godspeed I guess.
Cunt.

I use a debit card for all small payments like at shops since they're contact less and can pay in about 3 seconds, comes straight out my bank account.

Credit cards are good for online payments, they're insured, you can issues chargebacks which essentially get you your money back in any dispute with cunty businesses.

Credit cards are good for credit score increases, if you can borrow a bit of money on card and then reliably pay it back you'll push up your credit scores. Credit scores are good for when you eventually go to buy a home or any other large purchases, good rep will put you in a lower interest band and save you potentially thousands of pounds.

I always carry both, credit cards are also great internationally, I recently traveled to Vegas and used mine there with zero problems.

Top tier: Using credit cards for perks and paying off balance fully to avoid interest
Mid tier: Using debit cards
Relic of the past tier: Using cash only
Bottom feeder tier: Using credit cards

With credit card's great power comes great responsibility.

>contact less
We used to have those. We got rid of them because nobody ever used it and it was only accpted at a few places. There was also media hysteria about people stealing card info. I'm so butthurt we don't have them anymore because much more places accept contactless now.

It accumulates dipshit

It depends on how you use it.

Only use credit cards to pay bills. Pay your bill with the card, wait a day, then pay it off. Watch your credit soar.

This is how you stick it to the Jews.

They're ubiquitous in the UK now, even the smallest corner shops have them, you can pay up to £30 on them, so wave your card near the device and you're done.

There's basically no real fraud with them, even if you were subject to fraud you'd get your money back from the bank, most accounts are insured.

This, I pay a lot of stuff monthly on my card and then pay off the card at the end of the month, never pay any interest on it.