So, assuming North Korea DOES bomb Guam tomorrow, or some time soon...

So, assuming North Korea DOES bomb Guam tomorrow, or some time soon, what does Sup Forums think the consensus will be among the US Senate in regards to military action against them?
Will it be something like pic related, or will a significant portion vote Nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannette_Rankin
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No senator would ever vote no to a war if US territory was under direct attack by a foreign power.

They would be fucking crucified by virtually everyone.

Except that one time Barbara Lee voted against military action against terrorist cells following 9/11

John McCain and a bunch of democrats would, and they'd probably blame Trump's "dangerous rhetoric" for the attack. They don't care about our country, they just want to stand in Trump's way every chance they get.

Sanders would. He's done it once. He's fucking proud of it for some reason too.

Be serious here, will we drop a nuke on them like japan or willl we actually go over to kickass

I just wanted to be drafted

I'm with this nigger

Nothing will happen, retards. Just another multi-billion dollar defence contract, and then it will suddenly go quiet in the media again, just like last time.

Wrong: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeannette_Rankin

Pacifist voted no when Jap attacked Pearl.

This. I've always wanted to join the army but my family and everyone I know would look fine on me for it. I need to be drafted.

>women

Not even the threat of China getting involved could stop the shitshow that would become North Korea.

>if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if
fuck I wish world war 3 fags would fuck off UNTIL SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS
GO AWAY

Oh its happening. The UN will not tolerate NK having nukes. So this means 1 of 2 things. Either NK government will fall or there will be war.

gotta do something while we pass the time

Anything to get in the marines bruh

What if we push kim to start ww3 then maybe we will go to war

Depends on how Republicans vote.

You can completely control a Democrat by expressing your own opinion and they will do the opposite.

>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Would there even be a vote if the country was under attack?

>having such a shitty existence that you want to kill kimchi gooks for fun

Nah man, I just always wanted to join because life is boring and I'm getting nowhere at my job only making 10 dollars an hour

McCain would vote no because there either wasn't enough talk about it or something wasn't articulated well enough. Rino's would then lock arms in a sign solitude and run campaigns about how they kept us out nuclear war. Democrats would cry about how the whole thing distracts from more "important" issues like poverty in select cities, racism in select cities, and the unusual curve ball that appeared out of no where, opioids (in select cities)

Mean while NK uses the demise of Guam to delay the U.S. setting up a base to support a fleet, and thus allowing NK to put a foothold in the Philippines, using her near vacant bases to establish NK advance guard, thereby cutting the US off for a direct conflict and forcing the South Asian nations to pick a side: NK, China, Russia vs U.S.

With nukes or conventional?

>not wanting to kill gooks
low test koreaboo detected

State media said Hwasong-12 rockets would pass over Japan and land in the sea about 30km (17 miles) from Guam, if the plan was approved by Kim Jong-un.

>30km from guam
>if approved

Fuck off.

explains the flag, loser

Aren't we all racists

They are only going to hit 'near' Guam, they aren't actually attacking the base.

US will puss out like a bitch, as always.

I'm 23 years old going on 24 in December...makes you really think huh? I went to college when I was 18 and dropped out of college when I was 19.5 because I ended up in a wheelchair. By the age of 20 I had surgery on my back and got all better to where I could work in labor/mechanic jobs, when I turned 21 I got laid off and I had a lot of free time and shit posted on the internet. Nearing my 22nd birthday I started working again and only lasted
5 months but that's okay because I had enough money to last me so I could travel all across the U.S.. Now in deep trouble and no way to pay for my new car there was only once choice and that was to try and join the marines,because of my bad they had no choice to let me know that I was ineligible to join.

With this in mind I had given up on life like the time I was in a wheelchair I wanted to get on killed by stranger through craigslist while finding a job.Luckily the job was real but I ended up working at a calling center where I got paid 1600 dollars a month where as I had to pay 750 towards my car, 500 towards utilities and the rest on gas and food.I left the calling center at the age of 23.5 and a total of 9 months there to go to a better job.

I regret not joining the marines and doing more things that I enjoy and would have done. So what bring you here to Sup Forums.

This
Why the fuck would there even be a vote, if US soil was under attack it should be a case of wiping the offending nation off the face of the earth no questions asked

The president can initiate hostility in order to protect the U.S. and continue for 60 days.

Any longer than that will require congressional approval.

But 60 days is more than enough to get decisive result due to the nature of modern warfare.

>US Senate
Unnecessary. We are still technically at war with them since the first Korean War. Trump doesn't need shit from them to act.