Red Pill Me on Indians in Canada

I'm seeing a lot more Indians these days
What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone here?

well get ur bitches whthey boi

do milk

Had them in the building I used to live in. There was coincidentally human shit in the fire escape stairwells.

Red pill me on this first OP

(((they're)) bringing in 1.2M immigrants a year on temporary work visas, and other immigration things not counted in statistics. George soros funded the metropolis project for this, read more up on it if you want to know.

White genocide through mass migration. Your communist government will continue to grow more oppressive as more non-whites poor in.

your cuckold ways attracted them, canada now has officially become the sweden of the new world, enjoy it faggot

Also white genocide through the GBA+ program

Male indians are the /r9k/ of men

All of my friends are in long term relationships with squaws and it makes me a little ill. You cant upgrade from white. These are finlanders....well, so theyre mongoloid to begin with but w.e

fukkureefu

This is a Canadian thread, no Americunts. Now go away, grown ups are talking.

I'm shitposting in a canadian thread, my how the tables have turned

Whites are getting too smart.
Bankers gotta bring in poo people to do shit jobs and take on bad debt

I've been trying to find information related to the voting demographic on Indians and east Asians.
Anyone have an idea?

Fuck u bitch an indian fucked your waifu

Fuck you if you can fuck your mother

Lots of them in my city. My experience has been that other than being smelly and a bit odd, they're pretty benign. They don't like Muslims, and actually get into Canadian culture like hockey and shit. Same with the Sikhs. I have more than once taken a shit and had one of em take a stall next to me and put a water bottle on the floor. Pretty sure they use that to wipe the old world way.

Theyre better tjan Muslims and blacks, thats about it. They still cause the majority of crime around hete.

reminder average MEASURED dick size of indians is 3 inches lmao.

Subhuman invasive masses of shitskin immigrants meant to displace the canadian population and turn it into the perfect corporate country, might as well sell the country to all the rich.
This corrupt system is only meant to rot the country in the benefit for politicians and rich people.

Canadians have to pay so that (non-white) immigrants live like kings, take their jobs, take their cities, take over their government, social services, resources and finally the country.
Canada will become South Africa.

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html

Comments?