We had some conspiracy that NK wasn't bombing Guam and it would be an inside job...

We had some conspiracy that NK wasn't bombing Guam and it would be an inside job. Look at these fucking brainwashed gooks

youtube.com/watch?v=qqPfmY26hJA&sns=em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQdcvKd9uc4
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&index=1&list=LLli3CO9ZwX0pWheTzZAgTzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Korea is also going to step in too if they attack Guam, apparently.

North Korea is not gonna do shit. Were you born yesterday? This is just another empty threat.

They are not brainwashed you fucking faggot,they are more like hostages who will be throw to labour camps or killed if they dont do what Kim says

That wasn't the point of post, there was people saying that we would bomb Guam and that would open conflict. Nobody could find proof Norks were even aware of it. This has shut that theory down. Plus I really think this could be the time. We never threatened them like this lol

That gook talking in the end seemed pretty passionate. Didn't look like he was forced to do shit

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh scary
I also identify now as an ICBM

Dude they fucking hate the fat gook and the regime but they know if they dot play along they are pretty much fucked...for example if a north gook comits suicide his family has to do his work quota

Boy have I got a job for you!

North Korea isn't going to attack Guam, you fucking mouth breather. It's entirely made up.

he was brainwashed, but the rest of the people were probably forced to do it, the awkward shouts and fist pumping are no way in hell real.

Let us put them outta misery then?

>Dude they fucking hate the fat gook and the regime
>They'll greet us with flowers in the street, goyim!

I will be the ICBM, and attack mainland MYSELF

4 missiles will launch, one is the decoy, a virus, a poison, and the tsar nuke. Goodluck fags

THe reason why the US cant do shit right now is probably because China does not allow it,they dont want to get 10 million gook refugees on their country

>filename

Yeah, that would be shitty for them, but I mean fuck. Wars gotta do what wars gotta do

Who is the Fascist poster? It seems to always pop up around this time.

Probably had pro-fist pumping government troops patrolling the parade making sure everyone was zealous enough to be allowed rations for the day.

its not about that, they know NK wont do shit thats why they gonna go with false flag operation.

its been proven working times and times again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQdcvKd9uc4

Tell me them gooks aint brainwasherd

And I doubt the fat gook wants shit,my opinion is he wants nukes so no one can mess with him and he can just be alone doing shit in best korea without getting CIA'ed

He hasn't been CIA'd so far - Why would they hold back given that he's MORE dangerous? (More dangerous according to NK propaganda anyway)

You damn idiots why would they just bomb some place for no reason? And there's nothing wrong with disliking the US for trying to attack your countries right for independence. I'm sure if the guam thing is true that the NK people don't understand it or know it.

>if you like what I don't like you're brainwashed
lol

maybe you're confused because asians are soulless?

>state organized protest
into the trash it goes

They say that country is the best, wearing all the military shit. I thought they hate it???

There are several of us. We're your neighbors and friends. And we care about you, as long as you care about the maintenance of the nation.

nice rare pepekim

Thats the point,hes getting the nukes now because he feels he needs them right now because the international community is focusing on him and having nukes is the way to assure they cant mess with him anymore.
Really doubt the fat fuck would ever try to start shit with the US,hes just bluffing to pretend hes not scared

Are you from a certain country or something? Or some kind of Sup Forums posting squad.

They say it's the best because they are nationalists, and it's their country. Maybe you don't know what that means.

>I thought they hate it?
For being hungry all the time? Yes I'm sure most of them would rather not be hungry, but they would rather be hungry in their country than fed in another country.

Maybe you're a fascist but I don't think this other guy is

Classified.

He's bombing Cali too

Damn i feel guilty laughing at these people. Trump should be ashamed of himself for provoking a nation on the brink of starvation and government collapse.

Norks always look so fucking joyless

True.

But so does literally everyone else in the world when they're involved in anything political, much less daily life.

MFW they nuke Cali

>same

kek

Yes dear west, fall in to our trap.
We have prepared for full out nuclear war since the 60's, it's exactly what we want. A full cleansing of the worlds life so that our artificial intelligent communists can rule the ashes. then peace will finally envelope the globe!

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&index=1&list=LLli3CO9ZwX0pWheTzZAgTzg

About half of them, I'm guessing, will believe that communist propaganda for the rest of their lives, even if regime change occurs. NK will never fully recover.

Fuck yeah

Norks arent taking no yankee shit.

Zero Hour approaches .

>Two live bombs on the side
>Video of bombs hitting USA
>Still doesn't believe they are a threat
>Voted for Hillary

north korean propaganda always has a cold war russia vibe its pretty cool and some of the girls are hot. Should I defect to north korea lads? Will the state provide me a qt wife if I agree to deliver western technology secrets to them? My western education would make me a god there.

You would be put into a labor camp lul

>i identify as an apache attack helicopter
>north korea says hold my beer

>brainwashed

check out these sweet numerals

Most of those people look bored to tears and look like they dont want to be there at all.