MGTOW General

So who else has given up on relationships entirely? You are not a real nationalist if you buy in to the blue-pill bullshit that you have to play along with modern society and modern women.

How can you be a nationalist and not have kids faggot

I dunno, maybe by caring about his nation you faggot?
>there cannot be any nationalist priest ever
this is why your union deserve nuclear holocaust

Having kids just for the sake of it is a fucking nigger tier choice. Children must only be raised in a healthy family.

I wish I could
My main problems with modern women
>Terrible cooks
This leads to constantly going out to eat which is a waste of money. I can live off beans and rice but I am a good cook.
>Only hobby is netflix
unless you are lucky enough to get with a girl who is into a sport or creative hobby there is a 100% chance she will spend all her free time watching netflix
>claim to be as good as men but are not
Just try to start a meaningful conversation with a woman and watch how much they fumble. If you can even get a conversation rolling dont be surprised when they become openly hostile towards you for any opinions you have that they disagree with.

ME!
last one doomed my confidence :D 6 months flirting and rarely kissy kiss and then she went to another countyr with a nigger to live :D
she told me she never liked me and most people found me awkward but would say anything.
I am will persue a carrer as a NEET without needing people around me

Then be a man worthy of raising a healthy family you fat fuck or give up your country to fucking Pakis

My toilet's clogged Stanislaw go take care of it

I do not give a fuck about shit flooding from your toilets and from your streets
stupid european faggot

finnish girls are so hot

>Just try to start a meaningful conversation with a woman and watch how much they fumble. If you can even get a conversation rolling dont be surprised when they become openly hostile towards you for any opinions you have that they disagree with.

That's my problem. Women are awful conversationalists. They don't actually want to discuss anything. They just want you to validate everything they say.

If I'm going to be her personal therapist I want to get paid the rates of a personal therapist.

>Then be a man worthy of raising a healthy family you fat fuck or give up your country to fucking Pakis

Who said I'm going to give up my country? There are other ways to fight the political struggle rather than just having kids

Plus I honestly think I'm just too undesirable for women no matter what

Fuck. Marry. Kill.

the best you will get is a discussion about feelings. women just have that motherly vibe that makes them superior to talking to about problems especially if you need to cry. but anyhting about science/philosophy/art/history just forget about it. its easier to just play into whatever dumb tv show memes they like and have them think you are funny.

If I say I might Drop It Like It's Hot, does that mean I'm MGTOW?

MGTOW is good for society.

>mgtow admitting he is too mentally unhinged to raise children
>There are other ways to fight the political struggle
such as

I'm a MGTOW, modern women are liabilities for good men, mostly due to the government control over marriage/divorce, your children and your assets.

If you can find a woman who isn't a degenerate, which is rare, and then find a place to settle and marry that doesn't have punitive laws for men then maybe one day.

-400 jew deneros for the 'ol married to single conversion on the 'ol taxation without representation form

Oh wait, and -1400 for the kidderinos
>do a flip

Pretty much.
Bettering myself spiritually, intellectually, and physically daily. Life is on the up-turn.

Prepare yourselves for the collapse anons, it's inevitable. God speed to you all.

I'll do OK saving the average £24,000 spent on UK weddings and average £230,000 spend raising a single child from 0-21 years old.

The government can tax whatever they want, it didn't work in rome when they introduced a bachelor tax, men just paid it and went about their business as normal.

Living is cheap especially for good earners, I throw more money into savings and investment every month, than I spend.

2012 w as the end. ...
They're coming for me. I am en

Yeah I do okay I'm just kind of pissed off that it changed that much or maybe I'm just pissed off that they took that much off of my tax bill because I was married to a psycho bitch. Either way you cut this spotted dick it's kind of fuckitup

>inb4 you posted on pol huurrr durrrr. Anyways mgtow is based as fuck as long as you've already been fucked. If not then just go out there in the world and experience what I have

Sure is fucked up, I moved into the 40% tax band in the UK, I'm only 34, that's a lot of tax, but it's also a lot of money to live off, just paid off my student loan as well so I'm rolling in it every month. Probably be about 2-3 years and I'll be able to put down 40-50k on a home and then basically life is easy street.

Aim is to retire by 50 and live off investments and savings/pension.

>man
>crying

this board isnt for phaggots bruh

>such as

White Jihad. Killing Communists.