Beds/pol/ - Will you #CrossTheLine? edition

Those tweets by Bedfordshire police about the #CrossTheLine? game had a few threads dedicated to them so I think it's only right that Bedfordshire gets its own general thread. Also, it's about time we divided Brit/pol/ by county. There's just too much ground to cover.

>UK Police Launch a Video Game to Defeat ‘Right Wing Extremism’
mrctv.org/blog/uk-police-introduce-game-defeat-right-wing-extremism

>Bedfordshire fire service seeks 'under-represented' people in recruitment drive
bedfordshire-news.co.uk/bedfordshire-fire-service-seeking-under-represented-people-from-the-community-in-recruitment-drive/story-30472287-detail/story.html

>Bedford riverside development will be finished by next month
bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/official-opening-for-riverside-bedford-announced-for-september-1-1-8085535

>Cockroach infestation in Luton indoor market
lutontoday.co.uk/news/cockroach-infestation-in-luton-indoor-market-1-8095205

>Bedfordshire begins to tackle stark rise in diabetes
bedfordshire-news.co.uk/funding-won-to-combat-5-1-per-cent-rise-of-diabetes-in-bedfordshire/story-30475782-detail/story.html

>Man who set himself on fire in a Bedfordshire park dies
lutontoday.co.uk/news/man-dies-after-allegedly-setting-self-on-fire-in-houghton-regis-1-8025748

Other urls found in this thread:

crosstheline.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>bump
Good thread idea.
Post the screenshots so the yanks know what to do with their free speech.

There's a lot of stuff going on in that vibrant county to screenshot but here's some of it anyway.

>UK Police Launch a Video Game to Defeat ‘Right Wing Extremism’

kek I've got to play this game

>>Cockroach infestation in Luton indoor market
They prefer the name Pakistani

Nah, I mean the hilarious screenshots of yanks saying stuff to that twitter account calling them muslim faggots, rapists etc.

Would post myself but at the mrs place on her machine so no 4chins folder.

Oi m8, bin that joke

Going through the comments now. Turns out that #CrossTheLine? pissed off even TotalBiscuit and nobody even asked him if traps were gay or not.

Some burgers need to post them then, sure they will be saved. The funniest got deleted, obviously.

I work in Dunstable/Luton and no game in the world is gonna fix that shit. It's a lost cause now

Should have put it in the OP.
crosstheline.co.uk/

What should I say to these fine constabulary gentlemen, lads?

Reminder to LOG THAT JOG!

I used to want to move to Australia.

Masons run the cops and the trannies. I think there are many tranny cops walking about. Probably the ones with the guns. Many of the head cops look trans.

Who are all the right wing extremists they're so concerned about? Is there some rash of that kind of shit going on over there?

>Who are all the right wing extremists they're so concerned about?
Literally nobody. Actually they mean anyone with a "bad" opinion.

>.au
Honestly, I'd wear fucking plate armour if i ever went to death island.

The more data we can collect for our public healthcare system, the better health outcomes we can get.
I log my jogs and notify police when my neighbours go out for illegal undisclosed morning runs.

We can only hope they receive the swift justice they deserve.
And I trust you wear a helmet, user. You never know when you might have a collision.
Logging your jogging is only half the battle.

I live in bedfordshire and its a fucking shithole please make more threads like this, what do we have shells on our flag? were fucking landlocked

where abouts?

is this... is this actually real?

Mainly in Dunstable. Work in the high street. Not far from Bedfordshire college.

thats where i live, what asda or in the white lion retail park ?

>everything east of the centre is shit
>everything west is paradise
guess the county

MERCIAN SUPREMACY COMING THROUGH

It's a shithole and Bedfordshire is also the home of both Tommy Robinson and John Oliver. Not even kidding, I think Beds/pol/ has some mileage.

I work in the high street but I'm always in the quadrant in the day.

you can see why tommy grew up in luton
neat

>start jogging
>police officer comes over
>immediately slow down
>"I'm just walking"
>jog away laughing

I'm guessing Berkshire. Slough in the east and Reading and farmland to the west.

Almost timing out. Same time tomorrow?

>I don't jog
>I don't even move

AHAHAH YOU STUPID FUCKS YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME