He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No1-4GsQa-g
abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-woman-lied-about-attack-on-subway/1656487/
cleveland.com/morris/index.ssf/2016/08/trump_bar_supporter_shot_for_s.html
nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends who we're talking about.

There are other people that I care about.
I just don't consider everyone a person.

I used to until I realized (((they))) not only don't care about me in return, they actively do everything in their power to make me miserable because they've been taught to hate whites. I wasn't born a bitter misogynist.

>"people"

>appeal to emotion
>an argument
enjoy your (You)s while this thread lasts, faggot

Yes. I fundamentally dont want to be taxed to support deadshits and spied upon while i do it, you do. There's a lot of fundamental difference between us.

Oh, so people actually do care about eachother? I guess we don't need government welfare anymore!

I don't know how to explain to you that loaded questions are a weak way to open a dialogue.

mindboggeling leftofascist parasitism, hypocricy aver lying and backstabbing.

it's time to do the right thing and to erradicate the subhuman cancer known as leftism.
there is no living WITH those every lying criminal savages.

You dont care about other people - you care enough to spend my money doing it which is exactly fuck all

I have no confidence in your ability to actually do anything either so why would i trust you with my money?

being forced to be a minority in our own countries is an act of war, and destabilizing to the entire world. fucking go back and we'll continue to take care of you.

Wow, what an enlightened statement. Not like the modern right's entire point is that some cultures are simply incompatible and should therefore live in separate places.

We are all going back to the jungle, even the tranny cyborg ruling class. Civilization was always destined to fail.

>I Don't Know How to Explain to You
because author lacks empathy, a basic human trait

Lol that goes so far against what humans actually end up doing it borders on delusional.

He's specifically talking about you

And I don't want to have to explain to you how evolution works and how our society will change over time.

If I care about people my way, but they want me to care in a way that gives them political power how many fucks should I give?

Sentimentality is destroying the West. The real enemy are these post-christian fools not leftists or Muslims. Once liberalism is done away with all other problems will evanesce.

this driver cares...he didnt run them over..

Yeah, I wonder when liberals are going to realize that nationalism and race awareness ,mean empathy too.

wrong webm

why should i care about disgusting "people"?

>Hand over your money white boi!
>sharing is caring.

I bet he uses that argument only on white people

Why would I care about them if they don't care about me?

""""compassion"""" isn't a virtue, it's a personality trait. Its utility in the operation of complex systems like economies and big companies is limited.
also
>I don't know how to explain to you that you should get a job

>It's a 'lefties act like they have a monopoly on caring' episode

feels are not facts

And I don't know how to save that guy from being a slave to his feelings.

I doubt he has compassion for poor whites, or whites with less (((college education))) with him, or whites who went to worse ranking schools, or whites who have different political views

You can care about people. You don't have to care for people.

appeal to emotion is a very very powerful persuasive tactic. it's why trump won. don't dismiss it or look down on it.

See, they constantly need to say that they care about others because, in reality, they only care about themselves. Helping refugees? Giving money to the poor? Fighting for equality and LGBTUVWXYZ rights? This virtue signaling is only in function of themselves, it pumps dopamine into their brain and makes them feel good in the moment: they can't see anything beyond that. We on the other hand are trying to bring changes that will benefit everyone in the world in the long run, especially our children, even if that means making sacrifices in the present.

>implying women are people
>implying minorities are people
>implying Communists are people

Sure is making a lot of assumptions there

Fun fact: The word EMPATHY was invented by a German, like 50 years ago.

It didn't exist in any countries language before then.

It's litrially a new concept, being force memed to promote multiculturalism

Sharing is caring and caring is lame.

that's retarded

This.
Most people in the left spectrum of political beliefs, do so from a core value of egalitarian humanitarianism.
The right gets progressively more mean spirited as you go to the extreme.

Google it dickhead.

Empathy etymology.

It's not a real Greek word, it was created by German using parts of Greek words.

It's litrially not a concept that humans have every needed in history, untill globalisation.

i googled it before i called you retarded. the etymology of the word is irrelevant to the concept of empathy nor is it the only word for that concept. did you forget the word compassion exists?

Fuck mate, keep it up and people will think you studied in America.

>Compassion is not the same as empathy or altruism, though the concepts are related. While empathy refers more generally to our ability to take the perspective of and feel the emotions of another person, compassion is when those feelings and thoughts include the desire to help.

Or every other synonym. I'm not sure why you're bothering. The guy is literally saying empathy didn't exist before some german invented the word to help globalists.
I'm actually laughing here because it's almost unbelievably stupid, but it's the sort of shit these assholes believe.

Mean spirited? Like vandalizing property, assaulting people, stabbing them, literally shooting them in pubs (a la Cleaveland), kidnapping handicapped kids and assaulting them on facebook live? That was all done by the left just after the election. Get a fucking clue or stay the fuck out of our politics you limey faggot.

He's not wrong about the word btw, but the idea that the concept didn't exist, or was invented to help globalists is the retarded part.

actually this type of retarded splitting of hairs you're doing is more common of american universities
>hurrr just because u share someone's pain doesn't mean u want to help

Dunbars number

The person that wrote that objectively doesn't care about third worlders

Nice quads.
Not an argument.
Some people are just assholes regardless of their chosen allegiance.

No, egalitarianism doesn't exist and can't exist because people are not equal. Both sides want whats best for humanity. The left just doesn't get that you can't save everyone. A lot more people starve when the left is in charge because they don't understand politics/economics, and operate as if they live in a fantasy world. Detroit, Venezuela, Soviet Union, all results of the left being in charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1-4GsQa-g

yeah, i checked on the word because i thought it was a fun fact i didn't know, but ultimately the etymology of that particular word is irrelevant to the whole concept

We are hominids and live in a hostile world. All cooperation between hominids must follow simple cooperative game theory rules. Standard globalist policies and a rewriting of the social contract with the elite that the policies require are simply untenable morally or biologically. KYS retard

Inherited stupidity is the main problem facing the world. Fix stupidity, and all problems melt away.
Genius sperm banks/donor networks are the cure to the mass stupidity plaguing the world.

/thread

>Not an argument
How is it not an argument? You can deny facts all you want, it doesn't just make them "not facts" you fucking imbecile. Show me precisely where the right-wing has been militantly mean-spirited in comparison or stop trying to spread your disinformation and bullshit, you cucked muslim-loving dipshit. Post any kind of proof, we welcome it. In fact, we'll wait while you google. You won't find it because it doesn't exist.

If you had unlimited fucks to give, sure. Fucks are limited though so I have to choose to give a fuck to things I value more.

>egalitarianism doesn't exist and can't exist because people are not equal.
You say that with such certainty, but it's your belief.
There's plenty of shit hole rightwing places too, it's just shitty politicians ruining these places, they'd be shit regardless of their left/right beliefs.

I'm infinitely sympathetic to my friends, family and I always try to help whomever I can. I'd probably risk my life for just about anybody, as long as ITS NOT A COMMIE

>The right gets progressively more mean spirited as you go to the extreme.
And the left gets progressively more genocidal as you go to their extreme.
I'll take "mean spirited" people over genocide.

>this driver cares...he didnt run them over..
he should have.

Without further explanation on what that title means (next time post a link, you dumbfuck), I would be inclined to disagree.

This notion that we should care for other human beings simply for being humans is ridiculous and removes the worth and qualities of a person from the equation.

You should care for the people who live in your society, if they adhere to the rules, norms, and values of said society. So if I see my neighbour getting mugged, I'll help him not because he's another human being, but because I know that he's a law abiding citizien who pays his taxes, respects the culture of the country he lives in, and society is based on that constant support of your fellow members.

I do not, however, have to give a shit about people who are not a part of my society, or can provide something positive to it. I do not have to give a shit about Africans, South Americans, or for that matter Portuguese or French people, with the possible exception of them being paying tourists. And while foreign aid is fine, and helping non-members is fine, as long as it's voluntary, it's not a duty of anyone.

I have a duty to my tax-paying, law-abiding, culturally-similar compatriots. Not to any starving children in Africa.

>egalitarianism doesn't exist and can't exist because people are not equal.
That is a statement of fact you fucking imbecile.

>Still not an argument.
I really can't be bothered m8 you would just do the usual shit right wing wack jobs do, claim it's lies or say the source means it can't be counted.
If you really want to know, google it yourself.

The thing is, is that it's easy to go by in life pretending you care about others, paying lip service to compassion and "deeds for the community". You can always moderate or even minimalize your presence and nobody would be any the wiser. Sup Forums has an inherent bitterness that men are allowed to do this, but oh well, shit the fuck up and get over it, life has always been like this.

daimy reminder that leftist cannot undertand empaty towards their own people

Prove it.

/fred

>leftofascist
lol get the fuck out of here styx

That's how I feel when I, or others I listen to, are forced to explain why whites shouldn't be wiped out.

>what it means to live in a society
Stopped reading right there.

Quit being a sophist you dumb faggot. It is self evident that people are no equal. The fact that you asked me to prove it shows that you are not my equal by any stretch fucking dumb paki.

If everyone could understand that , they would be no left.

>You say that with such certainty, but it's your belief.

No, some people are better than others. Its why blind people don't fly planes you fucking moron.

This right fucking here

Muslim woman lied about being attacked by terrorist Trump supporters on subway, charged with lying to police
abc7ny.com/news/nypd-muslim-woman-lied-about-attack-on-subway/1656487/
Trump supporter (black man) shot in Cleveland bar for saying he supported the candidate
cleveland.com/morris/index.ssf/2016/08/trump_bar_supporter_shot_for_s.html
Black men kidnap special needs kids, beat and torture, make him drink out of toilet and say "Fuck Trump"
nypost.com/2017/01/04/special-needs-man-tortured-while-attackers-stream-it-on-facebook/
Post me literally anything even similar to right-wing "mean spirited" shit. You can't. Still waiting you fucking snaggletoothed faggot.

Second post bestest postest

Stop deflecting, you can't. Stop presenting it as a fact.

wanna know a redpill about leftists? they don't actually care about actual people.

they only care about The People™, the formless undefined hypothetical group of people that will supposedly benefit from their policies.

The ideology (The People™) is placed above actual people of flesh and blood. That's why Russian communists would take away the last bit of grain from starving farmers in Russia, why Cuban commies executed bourgeois doctors and middle class professionals in road-side ditches, and why SJW's have no problem trying to get people fired and their life ruined if they say something they deem racist or sexist.

They care so much about people that they're willing to kill millions of people just so the people can have a better life.

Caring about "other people" is a weakness that is exploited by western jews to fuck us over.

>caring about other people means hashtagging and virtue signaling

This is why the left is sick

You don't actually care about people at all

Look up studies, liberals have LESS EMPATHY than conservatives, this shit has been scientifically proven

>The right gets progressively more mean spirited as you go to the extreme.
You mean strong-willed and angry about the invasion, occupation, oppression, repression, degeneracy, lies, insanity, and injustice so rampant in their own home nations, the only lands they're allowed to exist in?

>I really can't be bothered m8
What you really mean to say is you can't find anything to support your claim and you're full of shit. It's okay, liberals aren't known for actual facts you're just known for being full of hot fucking air and it's why you've been run off this board thousands of times before. Just get the fuck out already. This is a board for logic and rationale, not your fucking feelings you enormous tool.

Think of the past. Middle-ages maybe. You can be the richest, mightiest, most powerful king on earth. Filthy fucking rich. You can buy a nice castle, you can buy a nice horse cart but you can't buy a private plane. You can't buy proper toilets, you can't buy robots. Because they have not yet been invented. In fact I'd go so far as to say the poor people in my developed nation have more comfort than many, very powerful people of old. Progress in society is in your best interest, because it's the only thing that improves comfort for all incomes without humanity becoming suddenly fair or sth.

funny as fuck.

>Flying a plane means they are better people.
Wew lad you got me there.
loling here thanks.

It actually doesn't. Ever heard of sadism?

>triggered snowflake calls someone out for being emotional.

>child rapist vs surgeon
>So equal!
C'mon, don't make this awkward, just leave.

Look here's the thing.
One, they certainly don't care about me in return, why should i care about them?

But sometimes i DO care about many prople, and want to help them, the problem is that leftists don't agree how we should help them.

If we stopped gibs to nigs and africa, they could improve, at least a little, the muh more money for dem programs don't work, its been proven, let nigs developed themselves and not depend on whitey.

Trannies should seek mental help, not being pushed into self mutilation and self harm.

I have many more examples but you get it.

It is, but obviously not for the reason you think,

What the fuck does this even have to do with the thread? Just leave, jfc.

you mean enjoying inflicting pain on others?

Immigrants don't care about their host countries for the most part, at least in America. No need for me to care about every person.

Stop caring about European people. Care only about the sub-humans genociding the Europeans.

Still no sources to back your claim I see. I'm not triggered but we deal in facts here, if you can't keep up like an adult then leave. It's really that simple. :^)

Fuck. There are some good posts in this thread. Good job based toothpaste

Yes. To enjoy it you have to feel it. Else it is just disciotiation (sorry if it's not the right word).
Btw , sadism is a natural (not saying a good one) part of life. Remember cartoon violence?

You know what you should? Sort shit out.

>To enjoy it you have to feel it
i'm not sure that's true. you can just enjoy watching the way the person reacts to pain, no?