Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iS_5S8sI-us
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
youtube.com/watch?v=qBqmrG31I3A
youtube.com/watch?v=rNL8WPlFO0M
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the mongolians.

Low literacy rate, cohesive family units (i.e. distrust of outsiders), spousal abuse....low quality steel... where should I stop?

70 years of communist brainwashing will fuck with your head, too.

When you say it I trust it.

war... war never changes

top 10 anime betrayal

Why are there so many videos of Chinese getting mowed down by reckless drivers? Do they not know how to use the fucking brakes?

When the ant hill consists of 1,400,000,000 ants, 20 are just a drop in the bucket.

Multiple people look at the truck coming towards them with plenty of time to comprehend the situation yet they just decide to ignore it

what the fuck

The Kraut knows

Gotta watch it with the music

youtube.com/watch?v=iS_5S8sI-us

Do they put people in jail for shit like this in China? The way these fucks drive it's like they think they can get away with it.

also WE WUZ HUMAN N SHEIT

I wouldn't save any of those shitty China webm
you faggots need to re-evaluate your life.

Holy fuck you're right.

I have so many questions for you.

WHY?

zzZZZZZzzzAAAAP

>vietnam

What's the name of this goy?

Capitalist aphaty took over.

the eternal chink

Kek

So where is the video where he eats his own arm?

Is this Abe's Odyssey or Halo?

The textures and the flesh movement is genuinely pretty impressive graphically, but I suppose thats easier to do when only making a 10sec clip at a time.

Either way, peeps who gap to this are warped

not sure if an escalator accident is more likely

China is a country that's Anarcho-Capitalist economically and Stalinist Communist Socially. These two concepts DO NOT mix well.

We're weird. We handle authority weirdly. For instance, Chinese cab drivers will completely ignore basic traffic laws because "nothing's illegal if the cops don't see it."

pretty sure there was an PS1 with this premise

more china kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

the driver in the second bus showed impressive intelligence

this is the 5th china thread of seen, and i think that may be the first time

WTF I love China now!

kung POO in LOO

well shit, this guy was pretty smart too. he spread out his weight so that the impact would be lessened among each part.

china's really turning things around

designated shitting buses

they're getting better at killing each other too

There is regulation of the economy in china. Don't use the term anarcho capitalist, because you obviously don't know the term, you fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBqmrG31I3A
maybe the being commies made them heartless

no one gets out of the chinese machine alive

NO ONE

Well at least she did it over the grate. That's some small bit of progress.

Think of how low-quality Chinese products are, and then realize that they're even worse in China because they have NO quality standards, and then realize that absolutely every vehicle on the road is of that quality. I'd imagine a lot of those accidents involve braking system failures.

put the guy out of his misery desu

those halflings make bank though. i seen em before raking it in. probably the #1 consumers of opiates in china these days, because fuck it, why not?

first world country soon

Seems like he got beat to the lane
and then rage quit on life. Pretty immature
youtube.com/watch?v=rNL8WPlFO0M

This is their habit, just look at how they react in front of a camera, their hobbies, their interpersonal relationships, how they take selfies of themselves. It can make you sick at how childish they are

This. I've lived in a rural area and I've lived in a city. When I lived in a city surrounded by people, none of them mattered one fucking bit. When living in a rural area, I'll wave at people as I drive by.

Fuck living in a city.

just like my japanese anime, but decidedly less entertaining desu

>those halflings make bank though

as beggars, that is. they move around and ask for gibs on the street. effective actually

classic "finish the job" style of chinese accidents

kung POO

anttrail.webm

holy shit i just started gagging on air after seeing that

imagining that live, dirty rat head in your throat

Nukes on China NOW GODDAMIT!

Really, if this were a cat, I'd give no fucks, but I fucking HATE cruelty to dogs.

could be worse, although not sure

i'm on a different computer

requesting the lamp pole of justice.webm

Yeah, that's why Chinese bodies of water consist of toxic pea soup.

chinese instant pancakes

Do they not have breaks in China what the fuck!?

They were attracted to communism in the first place because they are an ant people though

thanks - the newcomers need to see it. i still can't believe it every time see it myself

because of all their overloaded trucks, no one really knows

with the cars though, no it's probably just because they're chinks

the luckiest woman in the whole province

meanwhile, somewhere in china, one or possibly several chinks out of their 1.4 billion cries out in pain

Currently enjoying a meal.

Brief rundown?

Daily china thread. time to get /comfy/

Nah, the guy that got pancaked was the lucky one. He will not have to live another day in that shithole country.

my sides were gone at 0:07 chink in the bike got rekt by the post

or surprise

I always leave these threads feeling worse off than when I entered.

Yet I keep entering every time.

I'm not a fan of snuff stuff but the Chinese seen to have made killing each other into art I genuinely can't take my eyes off it

a huge multi-car pileup begins, guy on bike tries to pedal away from impending doom.

he has some success until a huge lamp post gets pushed by the incoming pile-up behind him, and the arm of the lamp post goes straight down into him.

the pileup then rolls right over him, and something explodes over him as well.

it's a Chinese Michael Bay movie

NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chinese trucks have no breaks

in china, the flow of time itself is convoluted

cars too

Can anyone explain why the drivers continue driving and running over people instead of stopping? It seems to be deliberate to me. They speed up the moment they hit someone.

kek

Reading your post, instantly starts playing in my head:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

OK gonna check it, after my plate is clean.
Sounds fucking amazing.

in china you have to pay for the victims hospital costs its cheaper to kill them

Damn chinks

Can anyone who's ell-versed in teh chink explain why the fuck are chinks so inhuman? Communism?

More people need to see them. Anyone with positive views on China need to know...

>its cheaper to kill them

going to jail is worse than paying a bill?

Another thing I don't understand. I always hear that the aderanlie from the pain and stress ruins the meat. So what the hell?

Ok fine, the equipment sucks, let's blame that
BUT
I didn't see one Ching Chong even glance to the left. On top of that these people are so selfish they are trying to get to the front of the line before the bus even stops. I'd say it's 50/50

Centuries of getting their shit pushed in