The cycle of orange cheeto hitler:

The cycle of orange cheeto hitler:

>trump does something stupid or dangerous, or criminal, or lies about something that is verifiable.
>trump writes off anyone who critizes or proves him to be a petulant retard "fake news"
>republicans turn a blind eye because of partisan bias
>liberals try to bring people to their senses but fail
>the_cuckold and pol either dodge the issue and bring up hillary and obama, or twist the narrative to somehow make it look like trump is either the victim or the hero
>zyklon ben draws a comic of trump as a handsome orange knight slaying a dragon, trumptards circle jerk themselves over it
>the daily stormer and storm front blame the kikes
>trumps hurt ego and lack of foresight and any semblance of planning or self awareness compell him to say more stupid shit over twitter, which only makes him look even more retarded and impish, and his dickriders scramble to defend donnies honor
>comedians annihilate trump over said incidents, trump responds by making personal attacks and baseless accusations against anyone who dared to mock the god emperor
>eventually, everyone grows too tired of trumps bullshit to care anymore, and the story dies down
>trump does another stupid fucking thing because he has the brain of a 2 year old Down's syndrome inbred nigger
>the cycle continues

Why even live? Will it ever end? Will trumpies ever wake up?

"Threatening an insane communist dictator with a god complex who recently acquired long range nuclear missiles is totally a good idea. Let me just do that now"

Just the latest thing coming from this lunatic.
What a fucking dumpster fire of a time we live in

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell That Sass to unban Faggot Desu Senpai.
Also, tell him I've been monitoring his chat for the past 3 months.

I will if I can, I want to see you get destroyed In #general or voice chat.

Well met, fellow discord bro. Im boxer btw, you might remember me.

Hillary would have been worse.

>"Threatening an insane communist dictator with a god complex who recently acquired long range nuclear missiles is totally a good idea. Let me just do that now"
Hahahah worst case a degenerate hell hole on the west coast gets wiped off the map i have zero issue with this

>So much butthurt

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Triggered trumpies crying and calling me butthurt. That's the part I forgot.

Go suck off donnie more you faggot
Kek. I almost forgot this is Sup Forums

Hillary is a neoliberal reactionary puppet of the corporations and is shady as hell, BUT IN NOW WAY WOULD SHE HAVE BEEN WORSE

Get this delusion out of your skull before it's too late

In what world do you not consider war with Russia worse than war with North Korea.

>>republicans turn a blind eye because of partisan bias
No, we turn a blind eye because we hate you. We hate you so much it's tempting to hope he's as bad as you say or worse. Even then we would not hold it against him, because his total domination of your time and energy is the greatest gift civilized people have received in decades.

Don't use Hitler's name in vain you fucking faggot!

>Nazi flag
>wants the world to burn because liberals would die as well

Well hello steve bannon. Fancy meeting you here? How's the self fellatio plan coming along? Working on that flexibility?

Just admit it commie. Its (((time))) we finally set the white man free in the US of A. After all...

Thou shalt not murder is not the same as thou shalt not kill in the name of the Lord and purge the lands in tribal civil war. The commandment stands as written.

Deus Vult. Godspeed and Goodnight. The (((day))) cant come soon enough. No $, no property law, no globalists.

We just want niggers and spics to fuck off.

ITT:
OP writes 50+posts about how 'triggered' we are...

POWERFUL

A Hitler comparison in the first sentence. Fantastic post.

People who actually get Trump know his bantz is to be taken tongue in cheek. He's a salesman and talks up whatever is needing to be talked up. Bluffs when necessary (Comey tapes are best example).

People who fear him simply do not understand his modus operandi.

Also, sage.

>orange cheeto
I've never heard anyone but liberal blacks use this term. Do you niggers not see the irony in that? Of course you don't

Oh great, a christfag.

Just when I thought this couldn't get any more bourgeois

I'm not a fucking nigger you faggot cum guzzler

>"Threatening an insane communist dictator with a god complex who recently acquired long range nuclear missiles is totally a good idea. Let me just do that now"
>nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
Does this answer the question?
(also sage this bati)

>im not a nigger, I just vote like a nigger

You sound stressed. Don't worry friend, Sup Forums is a board of peace. Whatever our differences, we can iron them out in the spirit of well mannered frivolity. ^_^

Omg we'd be living in a total fascist nightmare if white males had their way.

No, you are definitely a nigger. Even if you're white- subhuman trash that apes intelligent discourse. Most definitely a homosexual from all that projection

cry more faggot

Thank God this nightmare is over. We be runnin dis sheit

>he wants to let Hillary make him taste her stale cunt on command
lel