SCIENCE PROVES THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Repatriation or Race War

>Helmuth Nyborg, professor emeritus of the University of Aarhus, begins by pointing out the clear relationship between distance from the equator and both brain size and intelligence. At or close to the equator, the average IQ is 69, whereas at a latitude of 54 degrees the average is 98. Prof. Nyborg observes that races could be logically be classified as “eco-types,” since their traits reflect the ecological niches in which they evolved.

youtube.com/watch?v=02vvYDxXQ3w

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
youtu.be/5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Race is not real. If you want to larp as le ebin cumskinned master race like an idiot SJW, fuck off back to Cuckrope

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET!

I will subject myself to lashings for that extra spacing.

sweden and norway are literally snownigger tier

Civic Nationalism is a meme

>being this mad because of your racial inferiority

No it's not. It's the only sustainable system

Hmmm

Pity it has no historical frame of reference to fall back on as it always fails. Look at the wikipedia page for civic nationalism. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism It's a slapdash page with no real historical citations.

>kekistani
laffin

>ethnostates have existed since the dawn of time
>we've been civic nationalists for a few centuries

>If you want to larp as le ebin cumskinned master race like an idiot SJW, fuck off back to Cuckrope
fuck off and never come back with your flag, you talk like a fucking faggot

You know how I can tell the author has scottish ancestry? Because northern britain hasn't contributed anything.

But he's excluded Scotland.
Which is strange because there's quite a few important Scottish thinkers, politicians, inventors, engineers etc.
North of England I don't know, I'm sure it's less than the south but still not insignificant.

Welsh and Cornish brainlets btfo

>)
it makes sense if you think about it, its harder to survive in climates with winters where resources and food go scarce, and theres more competition. hence only the smartest survived

in the equator, there is no evolutionary pressure because everything comes easy and is bountiful

>North of England I don't know, I'm sure it's less than the south but still not insignificant.
The industrial revolution was pretty significant imo

>What is Renaissance and how did it began?

Native Americans are descendants of Asians. Why aren't natives snart?

>Race is not real.

Like toatz, gurl. Just like gender and "facts". ;P

fucking hell was he speaking through a whores loose anus it echoed as bad as OPs skank mother

really makes me think

im guessing you are half white and get triggered when "ethnicity/race" comes up on an application having an identity crisis

>Italy
>Northern Europe
Not so fast you Anglo and "Aryan" scum

>a few centuries
Not even one. Race war now.

Eat not the fruit of the tree of gibs.

There's a reason why it's only the parts of Italy that were ruled and rapebaby'd by the Visigoths.

>Visigoths
Wrong goths, it was actualy the Ostrogoths, Visigoths only came for hit and run looting. The Ostrogoths settled, but they didn't have enough population to even dent Italy's

Why don't it includes Sweden?

>At or close to the equator, the average IQ is 69, whereas at a latitude of 54 degrees the average is 98.

It's almost as if someone is trying to fill the northern and smartest side of the world with the dumbest people from the south.
Almond status: activated.

Because Swedes only started being relevant with inventions in the 1800s, way too late

-Low IQ is easily fixed with sperm donor eugenics.
-Hybridize the stupid with sperm from intelligent donors.
-stupidity is a disease, and the cure is genius sperm.

Not so fast, burgerbro. Eventually the dumb genes prevails. Look at France, they had something like 4% IQ drop since they have been overrun with every shade of niggers.

I think he means forced pregnancy on all women with genius sperm

they're the neighbor down the street that adopted 7 african kids and they go around terrorizing the neighborhood and no one wants to associate with them anymore

>I think he means forced pregnancy on all women with genius sperm

-Not forced. There are immense benefits to being intelligent and so people would use the sperm for this reason. And if not, incentives could be offered by the government or other organizations.
-Sperm is abundant can can beat traditional breeding because it is scalable. Sperm is the vehicle by which the intelligent can outbreed the stupid.

Should have posted this in OP, but follow up with Jared:

youtu.be/5ZzP2Hp_B-Q

The other 3% were Americans

Right on
More scientists will speak out. Scientific racism is here

>-Low IQ is easily fixed with sperm donor eugenics.
19th century eugenics are outdated. IQ is not the only thing that matters.
Your cognitive abilities are 80% given by your genetics.
Mixing 69 IQ negroes with 130 IQ white sperm results in outbreeding depression and mongrels.
Mixing is beneficial only when you do it with people close enough to your genetic make-up but different enough.
i.e. umbria italian mixing with napoli italian
>-Hybridize the stupid with sperm from intelligent donors.
outbreeding depression, there is no good reason to mix with genetic bottleneck almost inbred subspecies as negroids with ethnically diverse europoids
There is more genetic diversity in Europe than in Africa.
>-stupidity is a disease, and the cure is genius sperm.
You keep repeating "genius sperm", do you have a fetish?

fuck you, proper Chemistry was invented by Robert Boyle and he was born in Ireland

>There is more genetic diversity in Europe than in Africa.

im pretty sure thats wrong.

Also one of the bloodiest and most war torn regions of Western history.

Coincidence?

You say a lot of mumbo jumbo, but let's be real, what you want to do is kill a lot of people. Why hide it? You want genocide. I come up with a way to fix humanity that doesn't conform to you racial war fantasy, and you get angry and attack me.

I think he made some simplifications to keep the straight lines, it's not like Croatia and Slovenia really needed to be included

Lombards are Germanic

There's not really a single part of western, highly developed Europe (west of the iron curtain, north of the pyrenees and southern italy) that wasn't ENRICHED by nordic/germanics, except maybe Wales and Cornwall

:(