US woman in Austria was killed by african refugee for sleeping with another afghan refugee

A Gambian asylum seeker has been jailed for life after being found guilty of murdering an American au-pair he met on a couch-surfing website in Austria.

The man - who under Austrian law can only be identified as Abdou I - was living illegally in the country when he suffocated and killed Lauren Mann.

Ms Mann, originally from Colorado, was found naked at her apartment in the Wieden district of Vienna on January 25

Austrian police have claimed he may have acted out of jealousy after finding Ms Mann lying next to a 15-year-old Afghan boy.

Ms Mann had offered Abdou I a place to stay through a couch surfing website after he was threatened with deportation by authorities. The pair allegedly started a sexual relationship a short while later.

The day before she was killed, Abdou I found her after a party in her flat lying next to a teenager from Afghanistan. According to DNA evidence, Ms Mann had had sexual contact with both men.

Forensic experts say she was forcibly suffocated while having sex, by a pillow that was pressed into her face.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642736/Asylum-seeker-court-start-murder-trial-death-American-au-pair-living-Vienna.html

>Forensic experts say she was forcibly suffocated while having sex
They would have no way to know this. This is a set up to help his defense.
"It was erotic asphyxiation !" "she was kinky and into that!!"

Toll status: payed.

How the fuck did I never hear of this before? Anyway sounds like an open & shut case of toll paying.

Ameeican bitches are degenerates shits the world is a better place now

based black man

burn the coal pay the toll

Darwined herself, nice job bitch.

The black guy might be the hero in all of this, thats 1 less coal burning liberal

AFGHANED

I'm actually kinda pissed off at the verdict here.

Why the hell should Austrian tax payers pay to feed and house this man for over two decades?!?

Add to the fact that he did the country (and white people in general) a favor by taking out a degenerate, race mixing whore, BEFORE she had the chance to spew out a handful of mulattos, in a just world the punishment should be a firm handshake, and a one way ticket to Gambia. And a suspended death sentence if he ever sets foot in Europe again.

How come I didn't hear about this story in the American media?

people like these are prime subjects to test out new srs treatments imo
but noo

>Coal burning slut can no longer spread her aids and stds in the americas to unsuspecting white males from her sex tourism.

>nig locked up for life.

Win - Win.

Dead race traitor and deported nigger. Great!

This. You couldn't ask for a happier ending.

How old was this woman?

who cares.

press S to pay respect.

Unfortunately he won't be deported, he stays in austrian jail for life, so we must feed him for the next 50 years..

>au pair
Why is this shit allowed?

roastie coalburner so busy sucking multiple dicks she forgot to breath in anything other then jizz

Who cares, she is in another country. let the cucks pay taxes for that nigger to live for free.

he isn't in our country and that slut isn't coming back to ours.

WIN

WIN

Goes to Europe and is surprised when women practice adultery? We are not Muslim. There is no logical reason to consider adultery wrong because it's a largely atheist continent.

Fucking immigrants expecting their morality from us.

I have to admit that's a brilliant scheme our southern neighbours came up with. I'd also gladly sacrifice 1 mio US women to get 1 mio refugee convicts.

Word... Just like I can't get mad at a fox that raids a henhouse, I can't really get angry at a nigger being a nigger.

Especially when the actions caused by their low IQ, poor impulse control and mud hut-culture are only exacerbated by Western coddling and cucking.

As sure as the sun rises in the east every morning, a nigger is going to try to get free gibs, smack their lips when they see a white woman and try to muhdick her.

The problem isn't niggers, we figured out how to solve that problem a long time ago: Borders and firearms.

The problem is coddling whores insisting that niggers aren't really niggers.

If some blue haired Marxist harpy would spend every day trying to teach a cat electrical engineering, surely she'd get locked up in an insane asylum sooner or later.

It's time we treat coalburners and nigger enablers with the same compassion.

>literally just wants refugees in the country so she can fuck them all

>gets murdered

can you imagine birthing this disgusting creature? I hope her father cut contact with her a long time ago

Disgusting race traitor cunt and aids infested nigger degenerate get exactly what they deserve. The only thing left that'd improve the situation is to eject the filth into the ocean. Good fucking riddance.

Who cares
That women slept with a child, had sex with refugees and helped hiding a refugee from deportation
I dont care that she got killed

She deserved what she got. Sadly he didn't kill the Afghan boy.

>(((MANN)))
>npse
hmmmm

Pretty much sums up whole party.

>tfw still alive

and still laughing

Why can't americans not just stop fucking shitskins wherever they go?

Should have been first post

>toxic woman dead
>nigger goes to jail for it

You're welcome?

Holy fuck what is wrong with women hahahahaha

Another filthy Nigger-loving coal burner dead. Good. Nothing of value was lost.

Remember kids. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

The Afghan she fucked was 15 lel

Because most Americans are of German descent.

I always hated that stupid fringe cut. I'm glad she's dead.

The west is becoming a joke. spbp though

/thread

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

You really think this fits their narrative? All the refugees are women and children goy. 15 years old what was that dirty woman doing to that poor child? Clearly another evil white trying to feed off the jockular energy of the vibrant youth oy vey.

>austrian men are so pathetic that women are turning to homeless black imigirants

Top kek

>I dont care that she got killed
I do care, to be precise: I'm happy about it. Not only is another leftist whore gone, her story now serves as a warning to others who think about being cancer in Western society.

Another coalburner paying the toll.

This time i side with the based black man. You all should take chad lessons from him and cease being cucks

>thinking this will change the minds of leftists
I wish I was this optimistic.

western females are useless traitorous scum.
Instead of breeding white kids with reliable men.
They are fucking nigger and afghan refugees and going to parties. Useless, useless cunts.

Whore got what she deserved. Nigger deserves execution.

>Woman from Colorado
>More than half the state claims to be German
Hanz on suicide watch.

they make it so hard to care.

Anyway, immigrant-hugging politicians are the guilty ones. There's a dance they must be taught. The mid-air two step.

Says the croatian

Have fun with those forest fires

This is what lefties wants, let them enjoy it in its fulliest.

>American women
wew

>Lauren Mann

press S to spit on grave

She fucked a chimp, then fucked a goat fucker... you can't even make shit up its so good, kek.

Do you remember reading about the case of the refugee raping a 10 year old boy in a swimming pool's locker room? The one where he'd rape him enough to cause fucking internal bleeding, hospitalizing him for months? He was only going to get like 6 months of parole or something if I remember because "he didn't understand the kid didn't want it". Fortunately he got an actual conviction last I checked. But fuck, even cosidering such a thing is pure fucking madness.
Capital punishment needs to be brought back for some of those fucker. Christ.

>play stupid whore games
>win stupid whore prizes

TOLL = PAID

>murdering an American coal burner
thanks abdou

This, bangs are legit the ugliest hairstyle known to man. Why do women do this shit is beyond me.

play migrant games, win migrant prizes

Based nigger killing filthy slimy race traitor whores.

That nose. I was compelled to fix it.

>cute american girl from Colorado
>someone had to spend 18 years of their life to feed, raise and shelter her
>she goes to get fucked by inbred afgans and basic niggers in Europe
????
I can't get women who want to get fucked by inferior men below their status.
At least hookers charge you for it, instead of giving it for free to thrash.

Clearly they don't love themselves.

Virtue signalling and bad parenting are one hell of a drug. The fault is with her parents.

Brenn die Kohle, zahl die Strafe

(((Mannn)))

She was her rightful property, so I don't see anything wrong with this.

Its over a year old

Colorado girls are liberal sluts who spread their legs for nonwhites in order to appear virtuous and progressive.

It's her own fault.
That's what actually happens when you stay around sandniggers and don't watch your back.
Dumb bitch had it coming when she started having sex with ali and his pals
>refugees welcome

this desu

SPBP
/thread

""""""15""""""

US women doing fikki fikki vacation to Europe.