Not German = Not Human

Germany is still the best, most successful country and it'll continue to be that.

Eastern Europe is full of poor white niggers who will never accomplish anything without German rule.

Southern Europe is full of lazy half-niggers with no economy, no wörking spirit and apathy.

England and it's buttbuddies are useless countries that will never ever get close to the German ingenuity and efficiency, no matter how hard they try.

The Balkans are full of subhumans that are 75 % turk anyway.

Only Germany is worth a shit, I'd kill every Eastern European and Mednigger if I could.

Northern Europeans are the master race and the only people worth a shit. Blonde + blue eyed = master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and it'll continue to be that.

uh huh lol
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

And you got shrekt by all of those people you call subhumans kek

> literally surrenders to arabs
> based

Hey cabbage head, your country is full of fucking cucks. If I had it my way, I would nuke Germany and rebuild it.

Fuck off kraut the Germans are behind every single tragedy on the European Continent. Barbarians invading Rome, Martin Luther plunging Christianity into countless bloody sectarian wars. To both world wars and the the EU

The world won't be safe till every last germanic is dead

>starts 2 wars
>loses both
>best

Thats true, eastern european countries are shitholes, dont come here and dont care about us

>hated by everyone like the jews
>best

>Blonde + blue eyed = master race
Serious here.
I visited munich and bayern.
And I didnt see anybody with blue eyes and blond hair.
Germans have darker brown hair and brown eyes from what I saw
Not once did I see the combination blue eyes and blond hair.
Didnt occur to me but is that because of getting balkan-raped after ww2?
Not trying to be an asshole, honest question.
I heard the greeks were blond before too before they were enslaved by islam in the past.

>The Balkans are full of subhumans that are 75 % turk anyway.
Aloooot of turks in germany from what I saw.
Scary amount. Countryside isnt better at all.
Turkish kebab shops everywhere, turkish hair dresser, turkish bread shop, turkish supermarket, turkish internetshop, turkish SEX SHOP (wtf), turkish bar, i could on. its bad. pic related.

This.
Germans are absolute untermenschen that love nothing more than rolling around in their historical guilt.

I'm german and I hate it.
If I'd had the chance I'd migrate to Switzerland in a heartbeat. Sadly they hate us as well.

If you're German and abroad then tell the people that you are Austrian (people don't even know where Austria is) or Switzerland.
If you tell them you're German they instantly will think you're somehow related to Nazi things. It's horrible.

I really grew up to hate Germany and that's probably why I vote for the KPD and DIE LINKE

kek kys

Newfag detected. If you want to see horse faces Blondes then travel to the north. Bavarians aren't ''German''.
They are slavic/celtic hybrids.

Munich is filled with Yugos and Turks as well

>England and it's buttbuddies
This is a good description of the UK m8

German stock here, can confirm this is true.

>I really grew up to hate Germany and that's probably why I vote for the KPD and DIE LINKE
so you hate yourself and you vote leftist, sounds like you let the rabbi in

Bavarians and Austrians are objectively the only tolerable breeds of Germans, the rest are autitistic car manufacturers/cannon fodder or Swiss kikes.

This is bait, I bet it's the niggerloving roach proxyfagging

Name 1 just 1 impressive city in Northern Europe. It's all just cozy little villages. Is that your pinnacle of civilization? That's sad. You don't even have local culture anymore.

You're hated because of Merkel now, she us going to singlehandedly kill the continent

Anglos already had leave your retarded 4 reich, the moment Italy of France will say bye bye the euro will crash and your dumb euro-driven economy will crash and burn with it, leaving you without money to deal with the millions of refugees you welcomed in your country.

If this stupidity and lack of vision is something related to be the "master race" then this master race should be gassed asap.

T H I S
H
I
S

>East Germanic tribes (Scandinavian Germanics and assimilated Slavs) and Huns were responsible for invading and destroying Rome, not West Germanic tribes (i.e. Germans).
>Martin Luther plunging Christianity into countless bloody sectarian wars.
The Reformation was necessary, even though I disagree with Lutheranism on a theological level. Oh and the 30 Years' War was started by Catholics anyway.
>both world wars
WW1 wasn't caused by Germany.
>the EU
Pretty shitty yeah, but it wouldn't be like it is today had Germany not been occupied and its citizens mentally raped by the Allies

>ALLAN HALL IN BERLIN
Read Allah Hall In Berlin... An honest mistake.