user, do you still support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/28kly
archive.is/9xhv9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nyan

yes why wouldnt i

>supporting a man who drew a gun on stage and joked about shooting the audience

you people are crazy !! he is going to get us all killed !!

we'll see how he handles the JQ.
he hasnt actually done anything yet.
first year in so we'll see.
cults of personality are cancer.

Nah, only supported him back then because I didn't want that witch to become president.

Yes he's doing all the stuff I want. If he gets that wall built he'll have exceeded expectations.

Orange bastard still hasn't said a word against Saudi Arabia. He needs that oil like a gay man needs cum.

y-yeah sorry, d-do you want uggs with those?

yeah

His proposed immigration reform would be one of the best and most conseqential laws of my lifetime

yes, without fail. hes the more moderate and acceptable version of the next president to come and so on and so forth

You and everyone who share your beliefs are ignorant retards.

Everyone in the business know Trump is the biggest jewhugger of all time. He gave all of his kids to the jews to get fully accepted by them.

He is a wannabe jew and always has been.

Jews are awesome btw.

More than ever

>Jews are awesome

>Jews are awesome btw.
lol, i genuinely feel bad that you have to say that to protect yourself.

>You will never run your tongue along all eight of those feet at the same time

>jews literally rule the world
>not awesome

what's your example of awesome then, bouncing around your basement half drunk, half asleep in cum stained tighty whities?

Saw the anarchist flag.
Stopped reading.

>they will never take turns stepping on your dick and face while they humiliate you

Yes. Trump >>>>>>>>> roasties

saw virgin flag,
kept laughing

Fuck off to /Leftypol/

yes and i will gas all who oppose him on the day of the rope.
>instantly wet

So if Trump quits, who do you support as a replacement?

I know many of you have Trudeau envy and want him as a ruler. A solution would be for Canada to annex the US peacefully. We could then provide you all with Trudeau goodness.

Yes.

This.

The smarter people will and should always be the top man.

>destroying western culture
>smartest man

WEW

3 4 1 2

No, Rand Paul.

Western Culture? You mean European culture?

What about stoneage culture? Want to save that too?

America is a migrant state and the history is in the native not the whites.

Who gives a flying f about "western culture", it does'nt do shit. We should strive for a ONE land world. One world currency, one world police, one world government, no borders.

Only THEN will you be free, dear goy.

ll I care about is him appointing conservative justices to the Supreme Court that will defend our rights from the SJWs and their pc culture. Gorsuch was a good start. I'll continue to support him until he fucks up an appointment.

>let's just mix all the negros into our civilization, what could go wrong

I find no problem in mixed black people. I believe for an example Obama to be higly intelligent.

If everyone on Earth could come along and stop fighting eachother, we would achive AMAZING things. But to do that we also need to leave some people in charge, who is smart.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

yeah

>what is the bell curve

There are some smart negros, but the vast majority are... well, just look at Africa or your local African ghetto.

archive.is/28kly (Hezbollah and America are now unofficial allies)

archive.is/9xhv9 (Russia and America agree to Syria ceasefire, ignore everything Israel says)

You need to get off this garbage website and fucking pay attention.

What you are describing is people not well segregated to society.

If you take a lot of black people and put them at the same place, it will be hard to fit in with the rest of the country. They will feel very different, and they will also BE different not just by looks, but by all means because they do not fully understand the values or how other people behave.

This will create negative feelings from both sides and contribute to more desperate behaviour and hate crimes. Being a gangster is way to gain respect from "the other people" for example.

Africa I cant really comment cause I do not know very much about their history and values etc. I wouldnt say western world is perfect and neither is Africa obv.

Lol hes a good man, we should keep our eyes on him but hes a good man. Hes been through the crucible and is still clean af. Chill out and let dad get back to work lmao...

>the problem with niggers is that they've only had 200 years to integrate, I don't really know what's wrong with Africa

/leftypol/ isn't sending its best.

>I really want Trump to fuck up repealing Obamacare and then take a masive holiday

gud reply

But there are A LOT of successful blacks today? What to you want?

They are still placed in shit holes and find it very hard to get out of it with current ways.

Absolutely most of them COULD do better, but so could you, and you dont.

BUILD

There aren't alot of successful niggers when compared to the per capita success of any other race. You can point to mixed race people like Obama and say "this is what niggers are capable of," but he's obviously an outlier. Statistically, niggers are barely above mentally retarded.

Most of them are succesful only because of affirmative action and the such. There were successful blacks before the civil rights era and even before slavery ended. Now every black person that succeeds is tarnished by the fact that the other 90% of blacks that succeed did so because the government wanted them to.

Just because they are the least successful in general doesn't mean everyone is total shit. They for sure do not have the same genetic pattern and history of civilization, materialistic and capitalistic world. But they will have though.

Treat them like individuals.

That is a real thing and problem.

>but they will have

How? The only way to bring these people up is if we provide for them as though they were zoo animals. We're expected to torpedo our countries so that these loathsome creatures can wear nikes and rape our women?

Except that the wall does nothing.

Truly the only answer to America's problems.

WE CANT LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES

Don't you reply to me, kike. Wanting to open up our borders to make your people safer in our societies. You want to be safe in our countries? Stay the fuck out. I wish we had finished you hooknoses off in the 1940s. I would rather have my 13% niggers than even .1% kikes

>Idiots thinking a family business is like running a corporate entity

fuckign reddit cancer
>double spaces
>eu flag
almost bait

>How?
Like I said. Treat them like individuals and the good will stay.

They need to know that degenerate behaviour get you in a worse place and will not get mommy state to give you the toy anyway.

A lot of blacks understand this and they do not deserve shit from what their primitive monkey neighbour does.

Your autism is showing.

I have never ever visited reddit.

>treat them like individuals and the good will stay

The bad ones will stay too. Even if you only import "the good ones", you're creating a brain drain on those countries that sinks them further into despair. They can all fuck off. We need to take care of our own people before we attempt to import the entire continent of Africa into Europe to solve world poverty.

>We need to take care of our own people before we attempt to import the entire continent of Africa into Europe to solve world poverty.
I do not disagree.

But today we already have a situation wich needs to be solved. We need to give the good an honest way out and do something about the rest indeed.

lol

Why is it our responsibility to allow in millions of Africans? African countries need these "good" Africans more than we do. They need to stay and build up their own countries.

His name is drumpf you stupid cumskin

>Why is it our responsibility
It isn't. I agree with you.

But if they want to find happiness somewhere else and contribute to society, why not.

People still support him? Lmao!

>why not

Because they cause problems with social cohesion, crime, and culture in our countries. They are fundamentally different than us.

I never did do I look like a fat virgin to you lmao anyways daddy's horny get naked and start sucking me off, all of you

Ewwww white "people"

yes

>Because they crime
That is not contributing to society and by law is corrected. Like any individual guilty of crime.

I know there is people from all races who want to contribute and is thankful for the chance to do so.
I also know there are people who are mentally challanged and only brings pain to others and that should not be accepted.

the Thunder God Mike Pence!

seriously!

Akshually it's 2017 and stuff ! right!?

Drumpf got orange Cheeto finger on the nukular buttan and stuff!

IMPREASCH!

A nation isn't an economic entity like a corporation. A nation should do what it can to advance the economic prospects of its people, but when profit is the top motive, there is a serious problem.

Trump at one point told Netanyahu to pack sand.
He's doing a few bits and bobs and not useless shit like NAFTA or Solareon when he does something. He's a low energy fool, we knew it, the expectation of anything was fine compared to alternative. Guy is salt factory, so many buttmad brainletts. Almost as good as those HWNDU seasons. Made HWNDU possible. Where's his Nobel Peace Prize? Oh wait.....Swede cucks said they were "afraid of tyranny".....a plus in my books if sissys do not identify him as their kind

only correct reply

If we do anything to saudi Arabia the dollar will crash, i thought that was common knowledge.

>socks instead of bare feet
Shitty thread