Russian cheese smuggling

Russian citizens are starving so they are trying to smuggle cheese from Finland. A passenger bus was caught containing over 100kg of cheese heading to Russia.

Cheese is a luxury product in modern Russia lol. A complete third world country.
Remember that next time Putin tries to macho up.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9767116
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.588cf8a21f19
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.588cf8a21f19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9767116

The smuggler was caught on the Russian border - nearly one hundred pounds of Oltermann in minibus structures
Due to counterfeits imposed by Russia in 2014, no more than five kilograms of cheese can be exported to the country.

International sanctions9.8.2017 at 21:31
Cheese in the smuggler's car.
A screenshot of Russian Customs website.sztu.customs.ru

Iida Tikka
Share an article on Facebook
Share an article on Twitter
Although Russian sanctions on dairy products continue for four years, Finnish cheeses still seem to be desirable. On Wednesday, Russian customs picked up a man who tried to bring 99 pounds of cheese from Finland to Russia.

Based on the pictures published by the Russian customs authorities, most of the confiscated cheese pieces seem to be mainly Oltermann. The smuggler had hidden the cheeses in the Volkswagen Caravelle minibus structures.

The Russian man carrying the cheese had crossed the border at the Nuijama border crossing point. The customs authorities say in a release (you go to another service) that a man had not reported in writing that he had to drive anything in the car.

The cheeses were confiscated because the counterfeits imposed by Russia in 2014 will allow up to five kilograms of cheese to be exported to the country. The sanctions also apply to meat and fish products, fruit and vegetables.

Beat the cheese smugglers before

Foodstuffs have been confiscated at the border between Finland and Russia. Last January, Russian customs confiscated 37 kilograms of cheese (moving to another service).

According to the customs authorities, food confiscated will be destroyed. For example, on Monday, the authorities destroyed 1.5 tons of Polish agricultural products in St. Petersburg (moving to another service), while in the southern Urals cheese and 20 tons of butter (go to another service) were destroyed at the end of July.

finlan stronk

bump :D

What does it say about NATO that we're so completely incompetent that Russia is able to flex on us simply by existing and not being run by idiots while we have them completely encircled and cut off economically?

>Russian citizens are starving
>starving

Countries without cows in the frozen tundra wastelands of the north can't into cheese. It's a mad world where Finnish food of any kind is considered good, they literally have the worst food on the planet. Worse than bongistan even

Looks like they got a cured meat product in there as well.

>le black market trade means le starving
kek
and soviets were nude because Adidas tracksuits were seen as royalty brand.

In Soviet Russia you can buy a woman for a cheese.

Smugling mediocre quality cheese to sell it with huge overprice to Russian hipsters that will pay top ruble for anything "from abroad". Happened before, will happen again. I remember someone was marketing ordinary saurkraut with like 600% of market price on the same type of product and some rich fucks were buying it.

>muh cheese
there are regulations on import you idiot
they still want some "exotic" food from elsewhere

And you post a man having to survive on 3 onion rings and an apple.

Milk and products derived from milk are the most common food in Russia, even more than potatoes. There's probably more cheese in Russia than anywhere else in the world.

>there are regulations on import you idiot
More like Russia sanctioned food trade with everyone and told Lukashenko to plant some fucking apple trees. They rather flex their dick instead of doing buisness... in the end polish farmers found other places to sell their food.

Calm down on the North-Korea tier rhetoric we all know the truth Vadim

>go to Russia
>no girl want's to notice such a ugly fuck as me
>bring out a slice of oltermanni from my pocket
>suddenly all girls start worshipping my cock
>profit???

A other picture of the same.

Mate I'm not Russian, I'm western. I just live here. Their supermarkets have almost no variety, but fucking hell they have a million variations on the same themes. A million ways to make cottage cheese, a million ways to process milk. But peanut butter? Licorice? Mexican spice mix and tortillas? Not so much. But if you happen to want cottage cheese with every range of fat percentages, this is the place to be.

Putler wants our cheese but can't have it.

FOUR rings and also 3 sugar cubes

>I'm western.

From where exactly?

What does that matter?

BECAUSE FUCK DRUMPF. FUCK RUSSIANS. AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Often people from Poland say they are "western", I find it funny.

Slavs are nothing without their twarog. Expect war soon. Screen cap this.

why he putting sugar to cup when he does not gravity tea

>Cheese is a luxury product in modern Russia lol.
It's not. But foreign cheese did become one after sanctions. Russian cheese is aight, but foreign ones are obviously superior, so they're actually trying to smuggle it for a richer Russians who are missing non-Russian food.

Previous thread:

Good thing the guy was caught on the Suomi side, because actually the sanctions that don’t allow quality cheese to be imported are self-imposed by Russia. If he was caught on the Russian side he’d be summarily executed for busting Putler’s “counter-sanctions”.

Poles wish they were western. They're more like russians than either of them are willing to admit. I'm from Australia.

that doesn't look like cheese

>Often people from Poland say they are "western", I find it funny.

Ya cheeky fingolian cunt...

true
senpai don't even try we are eastern not western
we are slavs

>what is the curvature of the earth

Fuck euro cheese. Cyлyгyни is all anyone needs.

He was caught on Russian side, Finnish customs don't usually bother checing cars leaving the country.

Churka cheese is aight probably, never tried it though.
LMAO

>I'm western

What you do in Russia then?

We are proud mongols, not slavs.

Poland is eastern Europe

It is. Russian producers took advantage of “counter-sanctions” in a big way and apparently now you can either
a) buy okay quality artisan cheese for ridiculous price, or
b) buy essentially a “cheese product” with milk replaced by palm oil and other fake stuff. People commented how their dogs refuse to eat off the shelve Russian cheese (vs. imported).

OMFG! Those Cheese-smuggling bastards.

Vladmir...get your shit together. Stop feeding niggers/sand niggers and focus on your own nation ya' cuckold m'fuggers

i love finnish memes

lel

they aren't starving, it's the sanctions that has cut them off from any sort of outside luxuries

it's a burger. who else would eat peanut butter and mexican food.

Can I lure a qt Russian girl to Canada to be my gf with cheese wheels?

Hostile cheese must be destroyed.

Enemies should not sell their cheese in russia.

You know your country sucks ass when you can't even buy cheese. No nachos? No pizza? No mac n' cheese? No way !

> every variation of cottage cheese

Wtf, I love Russia now

This. Sup Forums must be full retarded to believe in "starving"meme

>products derived from milk

it’s called “dairy products”

starving meme and muh barabarian destruction of cheese is a very old meme

in was created by british empire in 1830s.

it was the first time when russia started to destroy hostile goods.

today enemies are trying to sell hostile cheese in russia to steal russian money, but they cant lol!

Actually peanut butter is just not popular here , but u anyway can find it in every supermarket atleast in 500.000+ pop cities

>be russia
>no food because of dictatorship
>snuggles cheese
>get 50 years in max security

Aputin is lactose intolerant, and a cheese ban is the only way

Expensive cheese is the solution to starvation. Who knew? So when do we start air dropping pallets of cheese into Africa?

Cheese is terrible here

In canada she will become an ahmed girlfriend because you are beta cuck. You will lost gf and cheese. And country. Lul hard jokes i cant resist.

Actually that cheese is of good quality. Russians crave for Finnish cheese, as they can't produce even a mediocre cheese themselves.

We have very high stantards and extremely strict quality control. American milk is shit.

Oltermanni isn't expensive

Last thread hit image limit so once more I ask:

Why all Finnish dairy-institute girls own humongous milkers?
I personally believe that they have fixation for udders.
Try concentrate on your job (maintenance update) when there is 15-16y old farmer girls with said titties bouncing around, impossible.
And all of them 99% atleast register double D cups or bigger..

Really funny how russians always try to prove that they're a first world country, but they have nothing to say when headlines like this keep popping up

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.588cf8a21f19

Their cheese just tastes like shit so they smuggle some from over here, nothing unusual and has been going on for years.

Let's archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/19/33-people-dead-from-alcohol-poisoning-after-drinking-bath-lotion-in-siberian-city/?utm_term=.588cf8a21f19

Worry not Russians, new batch of oltermanni coming your way!

Nonsense they cut off themselves long before sanctions.

Finland has unique milk production.
I have drank milk in many countries and they just taste like chemicals compared to us.
Cheese is super tasteless but it's clean.
In Russia those guys just swim in those creamery reserves full of milk..

why gets russia sanctionized in the 1st place? need a basic gestalt on this one

>mexican spice mix and tortillas
he's so fucking obvious an american shitskin why do you even ask

these smoked cheeses are too salty

Because they annexed Crimea eastern parts of Ukraine

Chicago (((pizza))) is fucking rank

These so called sanctions are not affecting at all to the people they are intended to. They are made to fuck up normal people.
Fuck EU, Fuck Trump, fuck Putin and fuck Jews.
Ridiculous shit.
24% of our national food export gone, thanks fucking retards, this is Iran tier shit.
Also: MOoOoooo

It's blown out of proportion. I buy marble cheese for quessadillas and it's pretty good, tastes nice, doesn't burn like fake cheese would.
Sure, there are 'cheese products' and prices got up, but it's not to a ridiculous level.

Just sneaky ERA in case of Finn RPG attack on Russia peace bus

I'm from a city called Korolyov, it's 40km away from Moscow. Tortillas and peanut butter are available here in bigger shops, though I've failed to find mexican spice mixes.
I am sure green Perekryostok, Azbuka Vkusa and Globus have tortillas and peanut butter. Check'em out.

those cheese are for me sheogorath! THE DAEDRIC PRINCE OF MADNESS AND CHEESE!

Cheese works as well as sandbags!

this is just the little man fighting against the sanction bullshit. eu cheese and sheet is forbidden by moscow as answer to stupid eu-krim sanctions..

Why we just can't admit that we all love cheese and dairy and live in harmony together ?

fuck off butthurt mongol, russians are fat as fuck.

the fuck you're doing there nigger? Come home so we can deport you

>a fucking tomato sauce pie

disgusting.

They have to smuggle cheese cuz finnish cows are more happier thus producing quality milk.

>Chick Painted Like A Cow Getting Milked Like A Cow www.GutterUncensored.com 004.jpg

I wish cheese smuggling was a bad as it gets.

Go drowned yourself under a sheet of ice.

Isn't this more about the bullshit sanctions that AMERICA put on Russia and then FORCED all of Europe to adopt as well? Then Russia did counter sanctions that really fucked up Europe even more as payback.

The funniest part was that the sanctions allowed the domestic food production in Russia to make some money by not having to compete with cheap Euro food imports. This money has helped Russian agriculture upgrad and modernize which has made Russia FOOD INDEPENDENT. In fact Russia is a NET EXPORTER of food now.

Bullshit sanctions BTFO. Cheese smugglers for the win.

That looks horrible to be completely honest.

Made-up. Real reason are import taxes on foreign products and economic sanctions further hindering imports. Enough cheese in Russia

Sage

all jazzed up about cheese!

Is it wrong that this is stirring something deep inside my pants?

Someone would literally kill you here for a slice of cheese.

>tfw the last time i had the pleasure of smelling cheese was a homeless mans feet in my face

Why God, why...

Was thinking to rename it first but then I laughed.

I am skeptical of your claim since I've never seen any proof of that, but it could be that they get large amounts of sample products from work and the fat in the milk and cheese goes into their tits. This might be worth investigating, for scientific reasons of course.