It's almost too late...

It's almost too late. What are you doing to shut down Google/the Deep State Globalist NWO agenda before human beings get turned into a giant planetary pro diversity ant colony?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IZYKt
weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/
youtube.com/watch?v=XBSApfGV7IE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
archive.is/wfxyJ
youtube.com/watch?v=aDQQIdRHHqs
weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2017/sessions/what-if-privacy-becomes-a-luxury-good-davos-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones was fucking right. This is BNW 1984 tier

>i own nothing have no privacy like it

with other words this woman likes to be a slave

Jesus Christ, Scandinavians are so soft.

They were the perfect betas for the Jews to turn into their dystopian Petri dish. It's almost sad watching them collapse like this.

she's a woman, so yes

These fucking retards don't get it will be the 99.99% that own nothing, while the 0.01% own everything including them once they've given up control over their lives.

LOOK AT HER EYES, THOUSAND COCK STARE

not as soft as your head though, mohammad

I just go to work, eat, sleep, repeat till dead. Fuck what happens with all this deep state globalist NWO bullshit.

>THOUSAND COCK STARE
Underestimated number....10k at least.

Is that a J-Law clone?

Being a slave is progressive af senpai.

>eating meat
>being binary
>being cis
>owning things
>having independent thoughts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I fucking hate people sometimes.

As long as we have the concept of "property", we are safe.

But OPs posting is indeed a good indicator that the globalists agenda is indeed universal basic income - abolishment of property - ant colony

the site is disgusting

Using AdNauseum. Simple and effective

Blocks ads, but clicks them in the background, destroying Google's adwords program.

I'm up past $1,000 of their revenue burned in 2 days, how's everyone else faring?

What is up with these eyes though? These people are legitimately off the fucking crazy-scale. Jfc.

Holy shit. The look in her eyes and the statement she makes... She could be the face of a dystopian novel.

Real tweet?

I don't understand how clicking ads don't make them money.

Did you just earn google $1000 in 2 days?

Simple, it wastes the money spent by advertisers, lowing the conversion rate

This rate lowers the reputation of google ads and lowers the value of all future advertising.
A front-page ad might go from 5$ to 1$, and g-man loses the extra 4.

>What are you doing to shut down Google/the Deep State Globalist NWO agenda
I'm complaining about it on Sup Forums almost every day.

Hard to tell if this is satire or not

sounds like a woman.

Wrote a simple macro that did google searches for the 'top 100 most expensive adwords on google', then waited 45sec while adnauseum clicked on them for me.

Expensive adwords like 'mortgage' 'bail bonds' 'auto loan' waste more advertising money.

Eventually, their algorithms wise up to your activities and throw out your dataset. After that, they can't make money off you because your activity is contaminated with 'pollution'.

>strip people of all ethnic identity, heritage, and history
>make them literal slaves via debt, lack of ownership, etc
Anyway, fuck me this just pisses me off more than anything else really.

The solution is 1776.

It's on their website, unironically.

It still sounds like google makes money, but they did ban it from chrome so I guess they're scared of it

Those soulless eyes lmao

Why is it always the ugly ones?

You don't own nothing goyim and you will be brainwashed to like it.

She just needs long hair and a little makeup to look decent.

I thought this was satire but nope, it's on fucking Forbes: archive.is/IZYKt
>why don't we just make everything free and perfect????
Why are women so fucking retarded, Sup Forums?

Why would you want to own anything when you can have a smartphone and avocado whitebread toast, goy?

I guess Andromeda did do a good job on the eyes after all.

>do it for me

the thread

Drink the soylent shake, goy.

>Some people have read this blog as my utopia or dream of the future. It is not. It is a scenario showing where we could be heading - for better and for worse. I wrote this piece to start a discussion about some of the pros and cons of the current technological development. When we are dealing with the future, it is not enough to work with reports. We should start discussions in many new ways. This is the intention with this piece.

>I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.
weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/

It's admittedly a 2 step process.
>90% of google's revenue is advertising. Even a tiny amount of pollution in their adwords program adds up fast.

It is not a direct cost to them but drives down the cost of everything else in the future.

If I was sneaky and somehow replaced 1% of candy bars with cat turds, at first people would still buy the product. Once. Then they'd realize there's a 1% chance of them eating cat turds and stop buying it altogether.

That's why google was so fast to ban Adnauseum

>It still sounds like google makes money, but they did ban it from chrome so I guess they're scared of it
the problem is that google makes 20-40% of their ad revenue from click fraud. if you crank up the click fraud then they have to put programs in place to stop it and that stops their existing revenue stream.

"In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there."

>women
>modern women
>modern scandinavian women
Not even once.

Welcome to 2030. I am chained to my cubicle, have a recyclable cardboard toilet and life has never been better.

I will move to the woods if this should become true

>alex jones was right
Bitch please, he wasn't even around when the true battle against these people was fought.

One of his best videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBSApfGV7IE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

>everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me
It's already happening. You are being tracked on every website by invisible trackers. Your Internet presence is visible to those who want to see you. Your whole browsing history can be reconstructed. I bet NSA has a folder on us all. All that is automatically generated and maintained. Almost none manpower is needed.

This.

>I will move to the woods if this should become true
It's in the article.
>My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.
>archive.is/wfxyJ

A future well worth trading our last vestiges of freedom for!

Google is already on the brink for digital advertisers. Costs a shitton with barely any good result and conversions. Using ad bots for clicks gives quick bucks to Google but pushes them further down the abyss where less and less people will use it because it's like throwing money in a pit.

Not even gonna mention what's gonna happen if the real bot data comes out in the public.

t. Digital Advertiser

HAM digital band radio internet message board. We must construct it.

hitlerdindu retard, hitler would have created his own NWO if he could

>say that white countries should be for white people, lose your job
>call for totalitarian communistic regime, get an article in Forbes
disgusting whore

Yep, I'm joining the Amish. I don't care if it is living in a fishbowl zoo for homo technoslaveus to visit.

>Costs a shitton with barely any good result and conversions
this is because big corporations bid all the valuable keywords to above their actual value in order to suppress competition.

google ads will never give roi for any company that is not already in dominant market position.

this also makes them highly vulnerable because if these dominant players stop caring about winning on google prices will collapse big time.

Krazy katlady with the crazy eyes

Proles and animals are free

I'm going to assume this is a checklist of goals in priority order:
>gender equality being above clean water/sanitation
>reduced inequalities 5 pegs down from gender equality. ie, they don't care about dark skinned people
>peace and justice being almost the last goal

>In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there.
>Once in awhile, I will choose to cook for myself. It is easy - the necessary kitchen equipment is delivered at my door within minutes. Since transport became free, we stopped having all those things stuffed into our home. Why keep a pasta-maker and a crepe cooker crammed into our cupboards? We can just order them when we need them.

So you don't pay rent, but someone maintains your apartment and your apartment building. You don't pay for kitchen appliances, but someone manufactures it and delivers it. You don't pay for transport, but someone guarantees that transport will always be available.

Leftists are fucking cancer. They are literally unable to see that the city around them is being constantly maintained.

I believe that this is a product of the amount of people in cities. When you're in a healthy environment (one where seeing a new person is a notable event, one that makes you perk up) you place a real value in everyone you meet. Some people are discarded on sight, some are welcomed, but all are noted. It is very hard to write someone off as a subhuman, that is to treat them like a bunny or a mouse, since you are sampling so few people at a time that you can't help but notice all flaws and all perfections.

In cities, it is necessary to ignore people. You see so many people so constantly that paying attention to each and every single one is impossible. You wouldn't be able to sleep if you did.

What does this lend itself to? A complete ignorance of everyone around you, even when they are in plain sight (NYC comes to mind, where people are working on power lines 24/7). And that leads to shit like this.

Disgusting. All of it.

oh sweetie ...you have much to learn ...hitler did exactly what he was told to do.

Do you ever wonder how so many (((jews))) got out of the "holocaust"? Do you ever wonder why there are much more brutal events happening to the jews all around but Germany was the one to make an example of? Have you ever thought about how the second world war killed 5.5 million white German Christians?

Probably haven't. You probably still think its the ((((jews)))) doing all of this

> it makes them highly vulnerable because if these dominant players stop caring about winning on google prices will collapse big time.

A thousand times this.

AdNauseum is fucking dangerous

What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDQQIdRHHqs

google only gets shekels if the data mined from you is useful. clicking on every ad will basically waste time and money as your preferences go everywhere

she has seen things you people wouldn't believe

Lol, yeah, a white one where our race isn't denigrated by our own media, in our own countries, while white males pay 75% of the taxes keeping all the violent dindus and screeching feminists alive. Sounds like paradise compared to the jewish slavery that is our current reality.

>clicking on every ad will basically waste time and money as your preferences go everywhere
it is more than that. if this campaign becomes public then advertisers will start demanding that google put into place provable systems to prevent click fraud and those systems will catch the existing click fraud as well.

no, 1933

this is just a checklist for "good" things, no wonder leftists fall for it.

USE THE GOO GUN

>What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

You know the thing about a shark? He's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes...

Just a conspiracy theory goy.

the only difference between nwo supremacists and you is that they are succeeding in achieving their goals while nazis are all losers.

cuck

>archive.is/IZYKt
Shitlibs live in a world where the rules of supply and demand are nonexistent. A world where resources are infinite, and as there is no capitalism no one demands to be paid.

One cannot fathom how much shitlibs lack simple economic understanding.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF

Picrelated is what they were discussing this year. Privacy should be a commodity, goyim, you don't really own yourself after all.

weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2017/sessions/what-if-privacy-becomes-a-luxury-good-davos-2017

Why would anyone agree to this? Commies sure, but nobody else.

welcome to 2030

America is now Mexico 2.0

White people are well on their way to becoming a minority in their own country

Our sheer existence continues to be threatened

my only response to any retard who says privacy isnt important is "alright then, tell me your bank account login details"

Stop generalizing.

Why do women want to be housecats? This is what they want to achieve and they already had it for the most part. Yet it wasn't good enough, they wanted to sabotage men as well b/c they know what they are doing is wrong.

It is like a child that instinctively hides what they are holding. The child knows they should not have it. Women are trying to conceal their greed and laziness by appealing to men to be as greedy and lazy as they are.

democracy is communism, we had this coming

We need to adopt bitcoin(or some crypto) as world currency ASAP or we will truly be slaves

seriously cucks if you guys genuinly want to cripple this system crypto is the way to go, all else is in vain.

Literally this.

This is exactly what females aspire to: no duties, no responsibilities, no accountability but the bare minimum; trade away all your freedoms in exchange for a sense of safety and happiness. And this is exactly what an emasculated feminist society will become, until a more masculine population comes and replaces you.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

>“Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

>every face has some level of contempt or revulsion apparent on its visage.

You know how a cat will be about to do something bad, then you scold it, it looks at you and does the bad thing while looking you in the eyes? thats a woman's primary mode of thought as well.

>woman likes to be a slave
Perish the thought

Faggot

You can actually see the brainwashing in her eyes. SAD! Many such cases...

they dont care, humans are selfish by default and a huge portion of women(and many men aswell) want more government control and live a simpleton life where nothing they do matters because they're to scared to look outside of the box. all explorers and thinkers humanity produced are long gone. have fun being an ant in a anthive

When given absolute freedom to choose between hard work and laziness most people will choose the latter. When hard times come very, very few of those who choose laziness will held themselves accountable for their hardship, the rest simply will not. And certainly neither of them will let themselves starve to death out of principle. They will instead come and take what the few who choose work have built for themselves.

Democracy was a mistake.

id gladly join you

shill doesn't like anyone hurting g-man's bottom line