Never /r/eddit

HOLY FUCK. I thought it'd be interesting. Maybe intellectually stimulating. Socially dynamic. It took about three weeks for me to realize how PETTY, and SNOT NOSE. Those little brats were. I knew /reddit was home to many normies but I think normie is being awfully generous. These people are some of the most annoying people I have ever encountered. There is no class, no humor, no creativity. At least when channers are assholes it's to make a point but these people for some reason think it's cute or interesting to be an asshole for no reason..even when it's totally stale. I regret going there and it's good to be back.

Other urls found in this thread:

act-il.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=vka8HiAa6SY
archive.is/aMkyl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome back. Enjoy your stay and remember...you are here forever.

>There is no class, no humor, no creativity.
As opposed to Sup Forums lmao

i thought the same ...

We can call people niggers here and not get banned

All of those are here to be found, though. Of course, not everywhere, but much more so than on Reddit.
Fucking Reddit. The place full of pretentious cunts, and where other opinions are shunned or even banned.

>These people are some of the most annoying people I have ever encountered
Normies, yes. Stop considering yourself as the point of definition, you are most probably one of us, just one thing is for sure, you are a faggot OP
Option field and so on

U kidding? Compared to reddit Sup Forums is a bastion of creativity, humor, and hate speech ;D

Thank u kind sir

Good point

>using the leddit app
Might as well join Israel's army, desu sempai

>It took about three weeks for me to realize
I'm a slooow learner

No for that purpose one uses The Act.il app. An app designed for the young JIDF agent to help promote zionism in social media, or just shitpost in the name of Isarel.
Check it out, they have rankings for the jew of the month
>act-il.com/
>hooktube.com/watch?v=vka8HiAa6SY

>welcoming this fucking trash and garbage back
as expected of a fucking croatshit

gas yourself you waste of human flesh. call up your mother and tell her what a fucking bitch she was for conceiving you
eat polonium and die

Ah i feel the love guys :)
I legit thought that was fake at first....plz tell me it's fake...

maybe instead of telling us about all your ~ebin reddit adventures~ you should go back there

faggot

>A social media mob organization app
This looks interesting, what would happen if someone was to reverse it?

No it is as real as it gets. check it out two or three Sup Forumsacks already shitposting more or less for Israel
>archive.is/aMkyl

>sad anime girl
I'm 80% sure that's a boy.

>He got BTFO by leddit

Don't come back here, you're exiled, fuck off to 9fag

Speak for yourself. I'm a supreme gentleman.

Not a code monkey, but if one who knows a thing or two about app stuff and understands the system behind, Hitler would walk the earth with an army of Gen Z in, lets be conservative, 13 days

I occasionally visit reddit for info about hobbies or something like that. The website's design is terrible and the only good thing about the site itself is that you can find a subreddit for everything, which makes it very convenient. However the people there are fucking unbearable. They try so fucking hard to be funny and interesting and come always come off as cringy. It seems like each thread is 5% info and 95% unfunny circlejerk.