Brit/pol/ - Lord Hardinge edition

>Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

>Scotland to discuss new post Brexit powers for Holyrood, but warns of Westminster “power grab”
en.mercopress.com/2017/08/09/scotland-to-discuss-new-post-brexit-powers-for-holyrood-but-warns-of-westminster-power-grab

>Judge calls for clarity on status of ECJ rulings in UK after Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/08/judge-calls-for-clarity-on-status-of-ecj-rulings-in-uk-after-brexit

>Manchester Airport pipe bomb plot: Nadeem Muhammad guilty
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40851414

>Brexit negotiations 'have not begun well' - Sir Simon Fraser
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40846830

>Armed US immigration officers stationed at British airports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/us-want-armed-immigration-officers-british-airports-radical2/

>The Article 49 strategy to keep Britain in the EU
ft.com/content/9f4fd278-790e-11e7-a3e8-60495fe6ca71

>Britain denies agreeing to pay EU exit bill
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/the-latest-britain-denies-agreeing-to-pay-eu-exit-bill/article_d2c962b3-8065-59bc-939c-007b0da39f80.html

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=enKuPrPpt2A
twitter.com/SgtPeterAllan/status/894937786394038272
youtube.com/watch?v=4wNknGIKkoA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2EgYq_NCY
youtu.be/fKgSs0MQ270
youtube.com/watch?v=19MLI6dLq0E
youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
youtube.com/watch?v=sqS6ph9ldTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Thread is dead.

British football team at the next olympics?

karen!

>Literally confirmed shadowban from LBC and Sky News

Too many sickening truth bombs

Weve had whole Britain team since 2012 Olympics
Only u21 are allowed in Olympic football though

>British navy circa 2045

A-Arsenal?

Nice.

>implying the navy will have enough money for a rubber dingy in 2045

I wonder what war these boys are fleeing from

Even by the UN's sloppy definition, about 70 percent are migrants and not refugees.

Who else here also unironically mispronounces Niger?

and lots of them don't carry id papers so they can lie and say they are Syrian, even though they might not speak any kind of Syrian dialect, locals on Greek islands report seeing bins full of ID papers.

Still no food in the house.

I always remember which country Niger is on the map because it's the one that looks like a chicken drum stick, which is the stereotypical nigger (Niger) food.

My new debit card that I had to order a replacement for should come in the post soon, when it does I'll buy you a takeaway pizza.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427
>17 men
>1 woman
>1 WOMAN

Take a good look there, lads. That is your mudshark, your Tumblrina, your SJW, your race traitor.

White women.

NOT.

EVEN.

FUCKING.

ONCE.

HA!

Going out to buy food now.

>yellow fever shill
It's not about white women, it's about getting to them before this shit happens.

>yellow fever
>Implying

I want Eddie back fampai

dominos guy just fucking dropped my food on the floor at the door WEW

>FSA: around 700,000 eggs from Dutch farms implicated in contamination scare have been distributed to Britain up from 21,000 first estimated

Go and throw all your eggs away.

>tfw eating poached eggs with my lunch

Well well well.

steady eddie was tough enough.

He's known for deserting lad.

Fuck microsoft and fuck windows update

He completed his tour.

kek had to wait 15 minutes for my potato to update

Fuck off EIDF shill

I was playing football manager and I'd just beaten Man Utd 2 nil

oh that old one wink wink i bet you were definitely winning wink wink

I guess its ok because I was losing to Chelsea when the auto shutdown happened

dirty reloader

I haven't reloaded at all until now, thats why it's so annoying

Desertion
>intention not abscond permanently
I returned after 3 weeks
>awol from active service
I did my tour.

My Gran keeps loads of chickens so when I go to visit her on Sundays she always gives me a weeks supply of eggs.

Fuck. I wish I had room for animals. I live in a terrace. Have applied for an allotment but they take a long time to actually get, because essentially you have to wait for someone to die. I grow herbs in hanging baskets and tomatoes in planters.

?

good morning...

How do you feel about the beeb letting this dinosaur on the radio /pol how dare people have an alternative view point fucking disgusting am I right look how tolerant I am

My family live in the countryside so everyone has animals, I remember when I was younger we had 3 pigs which we raised from piglets. We were going to let them grow up and then make some meat out of them, me and my brother got attached to them though so we just had 3 pet pigs in the bottom field for years.

They had a good life though.

Chickens don't need much space and are pretty low maintenance, I'm scared of birds though so I try keep away, probably because I used to get attacked by cockerels so much when I was little.

whenever there are bad brown guys, they will mention the entire race or religion.

but they wont let us mention anything about bad white criminals. they will call us "racebaiter" if we do so

Most animals aren't worth keeping unless you have ways of sustaining them that don't cost money. Keeping pigs for example is insanely expensive unless you also grow fruit and veg and can give the pigs the duds.

Really makes you think tbqh

rape is not allowed in islam. not with ANY woman. CONSENSUAL sex was allowed with wife or slave but no other women. rape was never allowed. grooming was never allowed. WHERE does it say take sex slaves go n educate urself coz it says rewards in freeing slaves! Saudi which u all call backwards doesnt have slaves?! muslims were the first to get rid of slavery

Forgot my trip.

Just lol at NK talking shit.

>attacked by cockerels
FUCKING LEL. Their morning call must've terrified you. I'd like chickens and pigs, but if I won the lottery I'd buy a farm and have cows too. That or build a massive dog sanctuary

Sky reported just confronted the leader of Newcastle CC about why he's not mentioning the rapists religion

Wind back 1m:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

100% correct.
Islam is the most feminist religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=enKuPrPpt2A

They are fucking terrifying when they go for you if you are only 4/5 years old, sucks though I'm even scared of pidgeons and seagulls still today.

twitter.com/SgtPeterAllan/status/894937786394038272

How u want your police force senpai?

fucking kek just taking some comments from a lefty facebook page who posted about the newcastle rape gang.

actual state of these shit skins, enrages me even more when they say shit like this. they are ignorant to their very own religion.

Good thing you mentioned that. I was about to read the post but noticed there was no trip. Now I can go back and read it in peace, knowing that it was posted by a triplord.

JUST

scared of pigeons? are you a fucking girl or what

This is Australia's version of QT if anyone is wondering.
The live tweets are gold when one of us gets on though.

hahaha you've made my day. I understand how scary that could be though. I'm scared of spiders because my brother used to pin me down and force a monthly collectable called BUGS binder into my face. Then there was a glow in the dark spider to build that just sat on my wardrobe at night watching me

You could hear the collective laughter from my suburb through the window after she said that. Absolutely zero self awareness, they make people hate them more when they say that sort of clear and utter nonsense.

Yeah I know it's retarded but I have a huge phobia of flapping wings.

>new tripfag
>fag flag

You don't get to disrupt feels friend

is THE most feminist relgiion
>she says while she has a burka/niqab on
b-b-buh it empowers me thats w-why i wear it!
>take it off and get beheaded

based religion, deluded cunts.

How's your day been lad, up to anything interesting?

you won't want to be near eddie when he starts running and flapping his bingo wings about then.
wew sorry laddy

Some good music for (hopefully) a good thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wNknGIKkoA

This popped up on Reddit, wew.

Inb4 Reddit hurrr durr

Who are you? I'd never heard of you. Nobody in Europe had ever heard of you.

Hey fuck you!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40886658

Will we never fucking learn?

a e s t h e t i c

bit complicated though, and the outside is a bit dry

That's a tranny, not a real female!

The tranny conspiracy is more widespread than most people imagine. An army of MK Ultra mind control slaves all over the damn place!

>All white women are only good for one thing. For men like me to fuck and use like trash. That’s all women like you are worth.

What did he mean by this? Will we ever untangle his motive?

oh well. Pakis BTFO again

"The FSA says that in the UK, the Dutch eggs were used in processed foods with many other ingredients - mostly sandwich fillings or other chilled foods."

Doesn't sound like we need to worry about just eggs but they keep upping what we need to be worried about (was originally 2,100 eggs made it here)

What's up with Aids Skrillex?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH2EgYq_NCY

the better lou reed song

Proposed to my first fiancée to this song.
>MFW she didn't know it was about drugs
I should have known she was an idiot long ago

featuring bowie. You always have to mention that

how do we fix white women?

youtu.be/fKgSs0MQ270

This is now a brit/mu/ thread.

Roger Waters is a cuck but I always liked this song. The Final Cut is both a shit and depressing album overall though in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=19MLI6dLq0E

countdown till malvinas rant

Did some room cleaning, not much though really.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU

A lot of people dismiss Africa by Toto as a typical, cheesy '80s synth-laden piece of catchy pop music; containing nothing of any real substance. However, when one listens to the song in it entirety, it can be seen just how masterful the work really is; with an initial slow, fairly monotone beginning detailing the mechanics of love, prior to the operatic chorus in which the emotion that is usually inarticulable is expressed through raw musical energy. A masterpiece misunderstood and dismissed by many, but I believe it will endure well beyond any of our lifetimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Fair enough, more than I did today.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

why not flock of seagulls?

He's anti-Israel but only because muh Palestine

youtube.com/watch?v=sqS6ph9ldTs

tbf Israeli treatment of Palestine is wrong.

The Kinks are always quality. Good pick.

I always liked it, very well written. Unfortunately pretty much everyone written in the 80s is tainted by the kind of production that was prolific in that era.
But i'll raise your cheese a thousandfold with an Australian classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Your area of study is something to do with nuclear materials, right?

I went to an old Druid rune and placed gold on the rocks and wished to be a girl

I was transformed into a fully fledged female
I have a vagina and boobs, I can get pregnant omg, and my brain is being flooded with estrogen

I beat the trannies!