Are muslims really our enemies?

Muslims are against jews and respect and honor Jesus, why do you consider them our enemies?

t. marocchino o egiziano di merda

Non sono nè marocchino, nè egiziano, idiota. Poi cosa c'entrerebbe adesso anche se lo fossi?

WHAT?
Muslims degrade Jesus Christ (God) to only a human being.

>Poi cosa c'entrerebbe adesso anche se lo fossi?
spiegherebbe il tuo amore per gli arabi. Inizia a vivere in un quartiere con una certa quantità di musulmani, e poi vienimi a chiedere perchè sono nostri nemici

Oh look
A paki from Rome
How is the conquest going? Have the Muslim Brotherhood already bought the media in Italy as in England, France and Germany?

mudslimes murder nonmudslimes and rape goats. as a nonmudslime and goat enthusiast i would rather not live near them

Why would I consider violent, non-white rapists eternally bent on conquering Europe to be my enemy?

They should unite and fight against the goyim's (((common enemy))) instead of being their puppets.

Read Koran book :9 book of the sword and you will see they ARE the enemies of all non-muslims

Because they worship a pedophile

Yes. Any more retarded questions?

because Jews, bombings, and historic rivalry and wars

Islam has spent it's whole history conquering lands co trolled by Christian empires and nations.

The only way to God is through His begotten Son, Jesus Christ

Yes

this

Muslims havent been great since Suleiman.

Muslims aren't against Jews, they are against Israel, they don't mind when Jews organize revolutions across Europe...

Also I would never care about Muslims if they stayed in Asia minor

OG Mo just threw JC into the Koran to cover the bases. We all realize the Koran is not the word of any god, it's not even the work of honest men

Yes that's why throughout history mudslimes have tried conquering us and calling our messiah a lie? Fucking shill!

Magrebino affoga nel mediterraneo

>They are against jews
A common enemy doesnt make friends
>They honour Jesus
I dont.

Most of the muslims I have met were disgusting fatbags

>muslims are not our enemies, it's da jooz
i'm tired of this meme. when has a jew ever chimped out killing christians?
yet the muslims do it all the time.
have your gf walk the streets of tel aviv in a mini skirt. now have her do it in literally ANY other ME country.

So are you a Muslim who moved to Europe or an ex-muslim who still ironically thinks Islam is superior, or an ex-muslim Muslim LARPer?

ITs you who falls for jewish tricks thkinking their are multiple gods. Sorry christians. You dont get the secret ending playing on easy mode.

Ummm...when they chimped out and killed Jesus maybe?

>killing SJWs is bad
>romans are jews

No, they didn't. Romans did. Some Jews were in favor, some were against it.

Need I remind you that Jesus himself was Jewish?