Trump is Out of Control

How do we stop this madman?

>"Fire and fury and frankly power"

WTF? Sounds like a warmonger with delusions of grandeur

We need to stop this lunatic NOW. It's not funny anymore. I loved the memes and KEK and all that but shit is too serious now. Sup Forums needs to make impeachment happen ASAP

>Implying this is not Sup Forumss wet dream

Can you give me tips on loosening my sphincter to allow bigger cocks in my ass, OP?

I voted for Trump specifically because I thought he would start WW3. This is exactly what I wanted.

something something nuclear codes

Bill Clinton's nuclear deal with NK is why they have nukes now. It was supposed to be a nuclear power deal and BIG SURPRISE NOW THEY HAVE NUKES.

Sound familiar with Obama's Iran deal? Leftists are pedophiles who worship Satan and their goals are to destabilize and wreck the world. It's the only way to explain their behavior.

ur dumb if you think trump has any control, hes just there like george bush was, to look dumb, to be loved and hated

If they dont want to war with north korea they can just do that vote thing like they did all those times trump tried building a wall or bann muslims

>Kim Jong Fat Boy threatens us with nuclear war
>WHY IS TRUMP RATTLING THE SABER

Hes all talk no go. Dont mind him and his rantings. Hes just a twitter troll in cheif. Everyone thought he had balls, till he moab'd a country that cant do shit to flex his muscles now hes seeming all hesitant to try that shit with DPRK. I mean WHAT THE FUCK? Get the damn DPRK already if you got any balls.

>MFW Trumpsters are about to get drafted to Shitskinistan or North Gookea to fight a war for the Jew overlords.

Sup shareblue kike nigger faggot how ur tendeis

Bit l8 m8

Bush was not "loved" by anyone at the time. Literally no one liked bush.

There isn't really a good way to deal with the North Korea situation. We've tried ignoring their threats, and we've tried offering them aid to get them to dismantle their nuclear programs, and all it's brought us is them now having an ICBM with a nuclear warhead attached. Realistically, this is all going to eventually end up in a war, the only question is when it will happen, whether or not China will get involved, who will strike first, and what the casualties will be on our side. The United States already has a policy of responding to a nuclear strike with a nuclear strike of our own. Unfortunately, Trump isn't very good with words, so when he says "fire and fury", it comes across as kind of childish, when what we really need is for someone to put the fear of God into Kim and lay out very clearly and explicitly what is going to happen if he keeps pulling this crap.

Sup Forums is composed of edgy teenagers who have constant wet dreams about war because their lives are so boring, not knowing that if there is a war them and their loved ones will probably die

At least we're kinda safe in this side of the planet.
>tfw norkes/gooks and amerifats will kill eachothers

The single, solitary silver lining of the trump presidency is his hard line on NK. I for one, am loving it, and I hope he doesn't disappoint me on this like he has on everything else.

Go balls deep, Donald. Fucking invade them.

hes taking too damn long, already disapointed. Needs to fold or stop throwing out empty threats.

Sup Forums can gib, but never take.

Honestly the people of NK need some fucking help. I hope he doesn't nuke because the people are not to blame and don't deserve that shit, but if he went in there and shot every last one in power that'd be greeeeat

I'd imagine Trump knows what he's doing. I bet he's already taken lessons from the failed Veitnam war; the war needs to be just so the traitorous Democrats at home don't weaken you internally.

If NK attacks Guam (and hopefully Seoul too), then that's all the pretext Trump needs to justify and enact war.

NK is like that kid in school who’s all talk and threats. Sadly, they’re threatening a much bigger kid who’s already killed a motherfucker for less. NK can keep talking shit, but expect them to be put in their place bigly.

How the fuck is the US invading that shit? Did you see the barrage of fire they've unleashed to the mountains? A NK invasion is a suicide mission.

>>Liberal shit posters are out of control

you shariablue people are so bad at this jesus christ.

>Implying this is not Sup Forumss wet dream

nu/pol/'s

Aren't you that Hillary Serb?

US should be nuked, they deserve that

I'm the Hillary Slovene, mouseover the flag, faggot.
I'm less popular than the Serb but I'm just as persistent.

>Not wanting Death and Destruction

Leave

I can't foresee the nuclear option being exercised, but if it came to that, I frankly think that that's a better ending than starving to death in the streets, which is the consequence of the sanctions the intl community is pushing. It doesn't touch the leadership. It just hurts the people, and it's emblematic of the same strategic patience bullshit we've been running for seven decades. Diplomacy has been exhausted, sanctions have been exhausted, they're still testing their nukes and their still subjecting humans to living conditions that are unprecedented in the dictionary sense of the word.
NK air capabilities are fifty stages past obsolete. Pop some air carriers in the japanese sea, interdict their nuclear capabilities and drone the DMZ, they can't and won't do shit about it.

>le death and le destruction
What are you, 16?
Is it still cool to be edgy at your age?

we see you kike

Are you suggesting we just let the goblin use the tech the Clinton gave his dad to nuke us, or Japan, or Guam before taking action?

What's wrong Spain? Still mad that US stole your countries?

>90% approval ratings that stayed over 70% for almost 2 years
>no one liked
This is why Sup Forums is such a joke. Either you are 15 years old and need to shut the fuck up, or a literal retard who needs to shut the fuck up. It's one or the other.
Neck yourself for the love of god.

In an alternate timeline Hillary is just starting WWIII over Syria and someone posts this gif with the caption: "but: 'grab em by the pussy!'"

>delusions of grandeur
...m8
we have enough firepower to wipe a country the size of NK off the map 5 times over.

>WTF? Sounds like a warmonger with delusions of grandeur
Sounds like the guy in charge of the largest military the planet has ever seen telling the fat fuck in charge of La La Land that he best not step out of line.

>Jews are telling lies about NK It's actually a paradise!

This seriously has to be the most retarded meme ever. I mean I know you Gook shills are doing this because if you don't Lil' Kim will kill you and your whole family but Jesus dudes, most of us aren't THAT stupid.

>we need a businessman in there who can cut deals, he on tv show where he says "you quiet"

>I'mma gun destroy Guam! Trump you bad!

Trump is literally falling Sup Forums tier bait. Honestly he should stop acting like a middle schooler. NK knows they'd get fucked up.. They just like to troll us and now Trump is falling for the bait.

Nigger tier posting.

I am donald trump. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, do physical activity. In fact, we do it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 70 and me wife is in late 50's, former model now first lady. Finncially secure, I own a hundred maseratis among 300 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have tats, wear shorts to the office (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to
new movie releases or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a zionist charity. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle
into work or do competitive practice at lunch. I don't have set hours. Food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually LA/LAs Vegas/New York) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not wearing a toupee and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.