It's not even a real dick btw
female penis =/= normal penis

so it's straight

even Islam can't resist cuteness of bunnies

youtube.com/watch?v=J9V1Za8JkKY

>SUDDENLY BENIS XDDDDDDD

Darn you hungry

But I'm not a degenerate

This is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously. It's one half 14 year old loser high school kids, and the other mentally ill college losers who think trap posting is the best "meme" ever.

Oh and the fact 95% of this place is retarded blue collar workers, stay at home moms, non-STEM college retards and US military faggots who should stick to their day job of being welfare queen bullet sponges and just get it over with and get shot in the desert. Don't bother responding, I'm not reading it.

Fucking nigger-cattle!

>Implying you were ever a part of Sup Forums
Get shareblue.
Fempenis is exquisite and 100% not gay in a any phallus shape or form. Think of it as a protruding clit that can ejaculate female cum.

*get out shareblue

This is not a serious place bud. The Sup Forums superhacker hivemind with a political agenda is just a meme.

>this is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously
Fuck you, faggot. Everything here is 100% satire

Yeah, still has it. You can make out reflection in this one.

Stunning and brave

He's neither of those things

wow she is hot

OK.. you can blow me as I fondle your tits, BUT no one can ever know!

whoever did that boob job did a good job, but its still a mentally ill man who is LARPing as a girl

What a waste. Are you not at least gonna lick her silky smooth cock and balls or tongue the ass or get throat fucked by her?
boring

I ment him
sry

who is she?

Male Trish Stratus.

Is this him? where did you get this pic from?

she looks terrible

>Are you not at least gonna lick her silky smooth cock and balls or tongue the ass or get throat fucked by her?
>boring

NO.. As long as the feminine penis is never seen or discussed, I will play along with the fantasy that "she" is an ultra conservative woman and will only fuck when she is married.

yes he does

Literally who?

>spinning-optical-illusion
So what exactly is the illusion supposed to be?

his waifu

chloe salpa

what kind of retard would ever take a turkmen fermented milk enthusiast Internet Relay Chat?

wtf i'm gay now

>So what exactly is the illusion supposed to be?

It is an illusion of a woman, your mind will see it spin in one direction then the other, you KNOW it does not really spin in both direction but your mind is fooled

Kek

Imagine being the photographer on that beach and having to be all like "damn, Chelsea Manning, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that photographer and not only sit in that chair while Chelsea Manning flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her crotch bulge and man hands, and just sit there, photo after photo, hour after hour, while "she" perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHELSEA MANNING LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs of New York. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with plastic surgeons in the previous months. And then the director calls for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the lifeguards could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking professional. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>your mind will see it spin in one direction then the other
Then it's a pretty shit version of that trick because I haven't seen it do that.

Twitter. I haven't checked but I assume it's deleted by now.

>because I haven't seen it do that.

Try again, many see it spin in BOTH directions, some one direction only, others the other direction only.

Like what, a man?

thats disgusting

its like a clown

>hashtag pendant
Have you seen her twitter? The writing and emoticon use is so fucking cringy. I guess it's partially because she was locked up and couldn't keep up with trends or something but it just looks so fucking weird.

You could always rub off his makeup with your dick.

This is why cropping matters

I thought he was locked up for treason. What happened?

Paid for his crimes by getting sissified into a trap.

I thought that awful photography looked familiar so I looked it up.
It's (((Leibovitz))) alright.
I wonder how that female Jewish hack keeps landing these gigs.

Rock

Hard

the fuck?

Why are you on Sup Forums if you never read 1984?

I was born in 96