Be white women

>Be white women.

>Create feminism and hatred of alpha males.

>Don't have kids.

>Sleep with shitty dudes that beat them and typically go to prison.

>Still somehow worshiped like goddesses by NatSoc's and White Nationalists.

Seriously, why the hell do some of you worship white women? They're literally the dumbasses that have turned men into beta-cuck faggots, destroyed society, and refuse to have families. They're not the solution folks.

Criticizing those who are actually on your side that race-mix with good women of other races is utterly retarded. Would you rather white children that are liberal and stupid, or mixed children that are redpilled and actually give a shit about the country?

>white women
>created feminism

you are an absolute failure OP

Are you seriously going to argue white women DIDN'T create feminism? Because they did user. I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but "Muh Aryan women saviors" isn't going to save anything.

(((They))) created feminism and white women fell for it.

Women in general are worshiped in western society, that's just the way it is.

Jews aren't white faggot.
Take your reddit spacing with you.

>white children that are liberal or mixed bastards

i go with whites, because i think moste liberals are just brainwashed and still fixable, shitskins will always be shitskins, and lifing in an retarded sweden is still better then lifing in an based somalia

(((They))) may have created it, but guess who kept it going? White women.

Stop acting like these women are somehow so special because they are white. They literally are the idiots that got us in the societal mess we're in.

And yes, Canadian user, they are worshiped in general, but my whole point is that many of the NatSoc's and White Nationalists just have this raging hard on for white women, and don't even realize they're the problem.

I totally agree, user.

>hatred of alpha males

They hate beta males, they just lie about it so the beta males continue to work and provide for society. Feminism was 100% about women wanting to be free to form soft harems around alpha males instead of having to be monogamous with a beta.

Thank you user, good to see there are others who are awake and see the issues with white women and feminism.

Almost every single Asian, Latina/Hispanic, and certain European women (like Portuguese or Spaniard) want children. They want a family. They want an alpha male, and they are typically very sensible politically.

Nearly every white women I have met is a narcissistic cunt who literally thinks there are 73 genders. They're dumbasses.

I'd rather settle down with any of the previous groups mentioned than settle down with a white chick. White chicks are almost on the level of arrogance and and degeneracy as black women in the United States.

Women have always been shaped to the society they've lived in. It was rough for women back then. It was rough on all sexes. No one wants to go back to that. Women are naturally submissive in nature. Stop blaming them for that and get out there and influence them like a fucking man.

Of course women are shaped by society. But that was not the case since the 1970s. Women, particularly white women, created feminism and created their own society, and then started waging the war on men.

Obviously I don't want to see us in the dark ages, but white women are fucking nuts nowadays. Entitled pieces of shit that have no problem screwing men over, and then taking half of their shit in divorce courts.

Quads don't lie.

I'm not arguing there aren't crazy bitches out there. There has always been crazy bitches. Guess who helped women get the right to vote? Other fucking men. You have to understand history and why they supported it before you just go blaming women. Women have suffered so many hardships over the centuries. They've been forced to marry then. They'll adapt to be married now. They know no man finds their carefree lifestyle attractive just as much as they hate men's carefree lifestyle. Relationships are work. Always constant work.

You can't be more influential than (((media))).
If you think you've got your woman under control, she's just pretending to get gibs from you basically. When the gibs dry up she'll move on to the next guy. She will already have one in mind. Women are biologically predisposed to have a number of guys on the hook to improve their chances of survival. You are getting cucked to shit and don't even realise it.

Its just your turn right now.

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

It's actually a Jewish effort to help overthrow or destroy the West. Also, the classification of males as alpha or beta is one of the most damaging things I've ever seen. When women see that shitty meme and start buying into it, they end up considering 99% of men 'beta'. It encourages women to walk all over men even more.

Of course there have been hardships. Not denying they didn't have a hard road before this. But the past 50 years, they've been spoiled bitches. Just saying women need to let men be men.

We let women be women. We like them to be attractive, feminine, wear womanly clothing, etc. White women should just let men do manly shit and value us the way we are. (Not saying we're perfect).

You're basically describing women over our entire existence. They're always looking for a mate to provide for them. Always. That's just a matter of fact. They eventually grow tired of the self perpetuating. You think men aren't screwing around? Men have been the worst. White men race mix more than white women do. And it's been that way for a while now. Looking on Tinder for your dream girl and not a positive HPV test is setting yourself up for failure. There are plenty of women already married in their early 20s with a job and responsibilities. They're not a fairy tale. Go out and find them. I've met plenty in community college and they're the ones offering me a job.

My whole point is men need to reproduce with GOOD women, regardless of their race. Raise a generation of redpilled kids that won't be slaves to the system and buy into the bullshit propaganda (((They))) spread.

Race-mixing isn't the issue, it's people reproducing with idiot women that is the problem.

Nice try kike.Saged

We're far from perfect. I've only dated a girl for a little while. Maybe 5 months. She wanted to go all the way with me at 19. She wanted me to get a job so she could live with me. I was going to college at the time and didn't think I could do both so I blew her off. It's been 5 years since I've been in a relationship and I've had plenty of women come up to me as spoiled as can be. There are still good people on both sides with the best intentions. Don't get lost in the moment or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.