Sweden Yes! Swedish Pride 2017

That ''thing'' with breasts, that's a Swedish Man. Sweden officially named the best LGBT pride in Europe.
You must be jealous you are not capital of faggotry and sodomy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3LHSjqKVk
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6ge6ZTjNs
youtube.com/watch?v=bhVHoZEB4IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_zdBxEm4cu0
youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7LFtqaEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=boeGlwkrC9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's time for Sweden to die.By nukes if possible.

How far is Sweden from north korea?

Swedish guys have nice tits

Same shit at every pride everywhere.

Even the Jews have to be impressed with their own handy work at this point

Make Seoul, South Korea the capital for faggotry.

Hold events every month.

Like flies taking a dip on some soapy water.

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3LHSjqKVk

Out of range.

>tfw I can't see if it's scars or stretch marks on its arms
absolutely horrendous

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Won't be when Best Korea conquers new land

>youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6ge6ZTjNs
>youtube.com/watch?v=bhVHoZEB4IQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=_zdBxEm4cu0

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>the only time you see close to 100% ethnically homogeneous swedish people is a pride parade

>youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ia7LFtqaEV8

Can we all accept the fact that vikangz are truly doomed?

Last week i was in Sweden, never saw such a lot of fag peoples like there.

Why can't we all be more like Sweden?The most (((progressive))) country in the world, we are so jealous

whatever idc i just want a cute swedish waifu bfore they are out of stock

That's not Man that's a Transgender you Transphobic bigot! Check your privilege!!

>That ''thing'' with breasts, that's a Swedish Man

Looks like a fat dyke to me.

Dongs know no bounds of range.

LOL you finally took out the little girl when we pointed out it was weird to claim gays are pedos and depict a little girl.

someone post the pic. you know the one

Sweden's population is 10mn as of January 2017, the first time in its history.

2mn are non Swedish of that number a little under 1.8mn are non European.

The socially conservative non whites will sort this degeneracy out.

Homosexuals are fucked up in multiple ways.

It makes sense either way you spin it, faggot.

Are you jealous?

>I'm here for the pride rally

Super jelly!

He has bigger tits than my three sisters combined, kek

I wonder how muslims in Sweden feel about this.

Are you retarded? Do you think we have only 200k euro immigrants? we have 2 mn non swedes and a little over half at most is non euro.

>Police brutality in Sweden

cant you tell by the joy in its eyes they're are a overall happy, well rounded person

did you just asumed Xer gender?

Western civ is already posthumous. What we are seeing are the death convulsions.

poor kids

its ok hes not in canada

Leave sara alone!!!

A lot of gay people hate Pride marches.

These events have basically become an excuse for some gay people to publicly display their fetishes, not their sexual orientation, which usually serves to alienate people.

They have no idea where that hand has been.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

Those digits. Day of the rope for sodomites confirmed

It should've been like this

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php

fuck this reminds me of the elsagate videos...

Kek

gas

weaponized autism

Is that a penis engineer?

SODOMITES WILL NEVER STOP US!

>youtube.com/watch?v=boeGlwkrC9k

good videos m8

>america has a faggot parade
>nothing
>sweden has a faggot parade
>WOW SWEDEN YES, HAHA SVEN R U KEKING THE BULL??? XDD
the double standards of this board is amazing tbqh senpai

Europe is the neo-Babylon

>"Have you read the Bible in Aramaic"
Why would she even ask that when the Bible was compiled in Greek?

Sven nobody but you and the Leaf is giving money to terrorists to come back home and start raping your bitches and your bastard negroid turds you call kids.

> reeee why do people think Sweden is uniquely awful?

why do they think its ok to go in public like this

The sad part it that there are children being exposed to this tranny/bay/bi sexual freakishness. Children should be allowed to have a time of innocence in their youth. When they are old enough, then they can be exposed to deviant sexuality.

Because they're morally-bankrupt hedonists.

Because they're fucked up in their queer faggot brains.

Doctors are telling them they have normal brains.

Now people are shooting loads out windows.

We need to change laws in this country so that homosexuality can be punishable by death.

Give me more of that

>Sweden Yes! Swedish Pride 2017

Please kill us.

The tisms are already in their blood

wtf is with the spaz bit?

>We need to change laws in this country so that homosexuality can be punishable by death.

NO! I have known good gay people. Gay people deserve all the rights and protections as non-gay people. I DO think that children should have a time of innocence. Sexuality should NOT be an issue for young children. Children can not "unsee" things.

I ... HURT MYSELF .... TODAY

Shivering out of sheer cold or just crypto-orgasming. Whichever is more degenerate.

"“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
>Leviticus 20:13

Time for a Swedish Shame Parade.

>They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

NO... You are free to kill yourself if you hate yourself for your gayness, BUT you may NOT impose your religious beliefs on another.
Freedom means allowing others to live as THEY want. You are free to live as YOU want.

isnt that the same bible that says you cant masturbate or eat pork? Fuck off with your faggot hebrew bible goyim.

Sounds like you're a fag hag supporter!

God is going to send FAGGOTS AND FAGGOT ENABLERS TO HELL!

>Matthew 5:17-20
"“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved. So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.

“But I warn you—unless your righteousness is better than the righteousness of the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven!"

Based. Fucking based.

checked.

Mfw pol can donate to this

>God is going to send

**GOD** not man. You may live happily knowing GOD will punish them, BUT man will not do that. Gay people should have full civil rights, marriage included.

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Got back from Switzerland yesterday. You wouldn't believe the amount ferral faggotry going down in them mountains.

Well spotted self harm there

THAT'S WHY I SAID WE NEED TO CHANGE LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY SO THAT THE AUTHORITIES CAN PUT THESE PEOPLE TO DEATH!

>Romans 13:1-5
"Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished. For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you. The authorities are God’s servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God’s servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. So you must submit to them, not only to avoid punishment, but also to keep a clear conscience."

Tfoe

Is this before or after Christ Chan molested those kids?