How much do automatic weapons cost in California, and how long is the process to legally purchase one?

how much do automatic weapons cost in California, and how long is the process to legally purchase one?

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs#11
oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are you planning op?

Not sure but can you just buy it in AZ then being it back?

Ask /k/ or just use a search engine of your choice to look it up.

just buy a shotgun lol

anyway, what are you planning?

You can't buy automatic weapons unless you're law enforcement or military, civilians can only buy the semi-auto versions.
Also this is Sup Forums not /k/

He's gonna shoot the nuke out of the sky

planning something?

There is no legal market for civilians. There was a registration deadline in 1992 for NFA machine guns.
Registered Assault Weapons cannot be transferred, sold, or inherited in California.
You're out of luck.

>Assault Weapons

Stop using this nonsensical phrase.

/k/ here
Wrong.
I can't tell you how it is in california, but I can tell you how it is in every other state. Depends on what you want. A fully automatic AR-15? A fuck load of money. Like, 30k for a singular rifle. Then I believe you must wait a few months for your NFA stamp, which is only 200 I think but it's a registry really.
You can most certainly transfer registered machine guns.

Infinity dollars and infinity years.

just go buy one out of the paper

I'm using the official wording you cuck.

>admits he can't tell how it is in California
>proceeds to tell me how it is in California

Read this, nigger: oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs#11

LIGHTNING

Official wording for what? There is no broadly accepted definition of that. It basically boils down to whatever whoever is using it says it is.

Assault weapons are not the same as machine guns, according to the link you provided. Assault weapons are semi auto and regulated by the state, machine guns are fully automatic and regulated federally.
Official wording provided by the state of California. It's bullshit though.

OP is talking about California. Try to keep up.

oag.ca.gov/firearms/regagunfaqs

>machine guns are fully automatic and regulated federally.

Are you implying that California does not regulate machine guns?

If so, consider suicide.

No need to be rude, pal. Provide the legislation.

Buy one for 200 off the back of a truck

he'll need a 50 cal for that and they're 20k or something not including license stuff you need for it and the 5 dollar bullets