Have you seen America's Got talent?

A mini Heidi and Seal fall in love and plan their wedding on America's Got Talent. Isn't it lovely? Wow, how amazing. Oh man, this really gets me going.

Oh vey, goy, they look so cute together!

Here is the link to youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=CPrWR_NWuPI

barf

Levi kids alone you faggot.

BAAAASED

>show about talented people featuring no talented people

I drop it every time

yeah lets attack children used as pr idiots... i am sure this wont backfire when libtard news pick this up how evil racist alt right virgins downvote and shit all over the comments....

What's funny about this is the girl is easily manipulated (of course) and the boy is like "cool I have a pretty white girlfriend". Then they start to grow up, she has to become more and more slutty in order to keep his attention because although she is white, she's not the prettiest girl in school but as long as she gives up dat ass, Tyrone will hang around for a bit. But then getting even older and after having two or three mudblood kids before high school ends, she starts gaining weight, stops trying to look pretty, also at this point she's adopted a ghetto accent in order to try to assimilate with tyrones family. She probably even has a couple ghetto black girl friends too just to keep up appearances although they don't actually respect her and talk shit about her behind her back. Then Tyrone starts plowing other chicks, doesn't care if she knows, he leaves, she's 30 and alone with the kids, 250lbs, worn out pussy and a terrible personality. Meanwhile Tyrone is in his prime, and as long as he can stay out of jail (3 months) he'll have a sweet time. And all because some adults in 2017 wanted to use some children as weapons of virtue signaling and propaganda for their own twisted and misguided agenda. Great job...

They're children, user.

Exactly you hooknosed rat

Yeah right now. Just sit here and wait 25 years. You'll see. Till then me and you are just gonna sit here and wait.

BLACKED FROM BIRTH

That girl has Down's, I'm not sure about the nigger because they all look retarded anyway.

Is Simon BASED?

I forgot, someone needs to throw acid on the niggers face to make him look like an even bigger freak.

Jesus Paco, he's a kid. don't have to go all Aztec on him. ain't his fault the jews are using him as a prop to attack whitey

>children being children
>NOT ON MY WATCH
>logs into youtube account
>pepe profile pic is ready
>FUCKING SJW KIKE PROPAGANDA FUCKING RACEMIXERS KILL THEM ALL OY VEY
>Yes, that will show them
Why am i not surprised?

the girl is untermensch anyway

i don't plan on being here at 35, maybe you do.

top jej

burger truly are beyond saving, literally no hope that this won't change in the future

These type of shows are 99% fake, evidenced by this piece.

What kind of freaks find this entertaining is what I want to know? This is a serious problem.

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US

As bad as the "2 year old transsexual" that's doing the rounds.

Leave the kids out of this you sick cultural marxist cunts. The sooner you all hang the fucking better.

Disgusting.

I like you

damn

that little nigga has higher test than 98% of white bois on Sup Forums

children being children don't plan racemixing weddings together

>that black kid's face says he is already regretting meeting this crazy chick

christ that is one ugly kid on the left. i feel bad for the black one.

Yes, they literally do it all the time. Only this time one of them is black and that triggers Sup Forumsblr to no end

Seems like you're jealous because he's 10 and has got a wife and you're 30 and a virgin.

Cute. Why are you faggots getting so butt hurt?

Mass advertised race mixed relationships since childhood between white girls and pavement apes.
The US just passed a new level of degeneracy.