Judaism

Can someone redpill me on jews? Why is it that we hate them so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-television/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-music/
politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
rt.com/news/399016-germany-resume-refugees-greece/
abbourne.com/the-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we
Kys

Search up "Talmud"

they started capitalism and money printing which ultimately means debt and slavery for the world become with every cent thats printed we get debt aswell because of how the system works (the rothschilds, rockerfellas etc own the money thats given to us but the banks dont have the gold/comods to equal the cash, so were all fucked). Then the arrogant cunts create communisms because some jews and more money than other jews so the poor jews want all the rich jews' money because theyre all fuckin obsessed with money. And also the fuckers reckon that moses was given the 10 commandments by god, therefore they have moral superiority but ironically they just stole the 10 commandments from the egyptians (theyre in the 42 laws of ma'at). So yeah, theyre stealing/lying dogs, that deserve the rope.

(((Karl Marx))) was a Jew. Jews brought (((Marxism))) into western universities through the Frankfurt school. Jews spread far-left ideology because they control the media:

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-television/
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-music/

The reason Jews are so left-wing is because (((Marxism))) is all about pitting the oppressors against the oppressed. The people who believe they are oppressed are Jews, women, blacks, Hispanics, LGBTQ, and Muslims. Rich Jews go the (((ivy league universities))), which are literally 86% controlled by Jews. There they are taught that white people are evil and Marxism is the solution. Jews lead the leftist movement because they have a shitload of money while the other minorities are poor. Half of America's billionaires are Jews:

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

So basically filthy rich Jews are causing white genocide by promoting bringing in minorities to replace whites through the (((media))). This will eventually lead to minorities democratically electing a communist government if something is not done to stop the Jews.

6 gorillion shokols hab been beposibed indo yor accound.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Killed Jesus

success breeds jealousy

There's nothing wrong with being Jewish per say. However, the fact that they are minorities leads them to believe they are oppressed which pushes them towards far-left ideology. This is further reinforced through the (((universities))). The problem is rich Jews, specifically, particularly the ones who control the media, because they are able to lead the Marxist movement because they have so much money.

This is hilarious. Imagine being this guy, pasting that shit and thinking you're smart.

I also hate Marx, but 99% of the "new" right wingers don't really know ANYTHING about him, but love to act like he's some sort of boogeyman.

Marx was extremely anti-semitic and he never bothered to hide it. Jesus, just read On The Jewish Question, he said that "Judaism is a pseudo-religion whose God is money" and he also said that "Jews are the embodiment of capitalism and all of its evils".

Was the Frankfurt school anti-semitic too?

Also, it sound like he hated the Jewish religion. However, Jews became atheists like Marx.

A people still thinking in a tribal sense for the most part. Combined with centuries of segregation from manufacturing occupations in europe they developed a inproportional big financial focus in their communities and gathered wealth,
which is the root of skepticism about jews.
The ordinary jew is not better or worse than your ordinary westerner.
The state of Israel is a diffrent subject tho.

Good goy detected. Lick that Jew dick harder, fag.

>t. thinks being an irreligious Jew is somehow redeeming

Marx was a huge anti-semite, and he wasn't even "ethnically Jewish", his mother wasn't a Jew, thus that disqualifies him from being a Jew. Learn to hate Communists of all races, not just Jews. Look up Ribbentrop and what he said about the deep hatred of Jews inthe third reich.

I ama jew. We do go out, we do go to bars, have dinner with friends, but we dont like to do physical activity. In fact, we avoid it in style.
I don't LARP, I don't watch anime or read comics. I do play some online games on my PC, with my wife.

I am nearly 50 and me wife is in late 20's, former model now techie. Financially secure, I own a maserati among 3 other cars. Multiple vacationa a year, dozens of concerts including meeting the talent.

I can have ringlets, wear full black suit and fedora or yarmulke (which I usually work at home save a day or two I go in for meetings).

I can speak freely and curse/swear in meetings. I get all kinds of silly perks like office going to new movie releases for gold platinum credit card owners or an entire day the whole office goes to volunteer at a food bank for needy jews. We have a cyclist club for people that cycle into work or do competitive practice at lunch but currently nobody belongs to it. I don't have set hours. Kosher food regularly paid for, at minimum on wed and Firday. Mandatory 2 trips a year to go to conventions and training (Usually Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and New york) - and I get to pick
which ones I personally want - all expenses paid (bring wife along). No I'm not chabad and I am not the exception either. When I was single I was never without a date when I wanted.

What does it exactly prove pointing out random Jews that are a part if certain globalistic movements? There's FAR more whites and even blacks that support these movements and you seem to want to only blame the Jews. It is a really strange obsession.

Who gives a shit? What matters is the Frankfurt school and the (((universities))).

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/

Of the twenty-four(24) senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities, twenty(20) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

>it's just a coincidence, goy.
Do you realise how few Jews there are in the world? .02% of the population, or only 1/500 people. And yet you find them doing reprehensible things again and again and again and again. Almost as if it's deliberate or something.

You were literally just going on about how Marx was a Jew and that Marxism, being one of the greatest threats to western civilization is inherently Jewish. Now that you've been utterly btfo'd you're saying that your entire previous argument doesn't matter and you're completely changing the subject.

A reminder that Jews are also behind feminism.

That's not what I meant to say. The fact of the matter is that Jews adopted Marxism. The fact that Marx was a Jew is just a footnote.

You can find gooks and other minorities doing it too. Doesn't prove shit. Jews have always been split into two camps and still are. Zionism and Bolshevism. Only one of those camps is inherently Jewish. The two founding members of the Bolsheviks weren't Jews, so it's definitely not Bolshevism. Zionism on the other hand is hated by the Bolshevik Jews and was even declared an ideological enemy if the USSR, and that is because it's Jewish nationalism, and there's nothing wrong with being a nationalist.

Marx wasn't a Jew though. Look up how Jewish succession works and get back to me on that.

To be honest, though, the fact that Marx was a Jew may have made him feel oppressed. So the fact that he was a Jew could actually be very relevant.

Again, not a Jew. See my previous post.

This is very important.

>his mother wasn't a Jew
Incorrect. "Karl's father, Herschel Marx, was a lawyer and his mother, Henrietta Pressburg, was a semi-literate Dutch Jew."
"Karl Marx's mother, it is certain, endowed him with none of his gifts. She was a Netherlandish Jewess of the strictly domestic and conservative type"
"His ancestors, Jewish on both his mother's and father's sides, were rabbis."
"Marx was ancestrally Jewish; his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi"
>gooks
Oh, you mean the group that makes up close to 20% of the world population? Yeah, you'd expect to find some up there. And even if Bolshevism wasn't Jewish, are you somehow implying Zionism ISN'T a cancer on the world?

>Why is it that we hate them so much?
Jealousy. They're white like us, with a different religion, but are far more intelligent and successful than we are. They look out for each other more than we do for our own kind too. This is where basic anti-semitism stems from - pure and utter jealousy. Think of how blacks envy us, how they always badmouth us, how they always try to revise their own (and our) history because they're jealous. Same like we do with the Jews (and their Holocaust).

It's a bad habit that's only going to keep holding us back unfortunately.

There is nothing wrong with being a jew OP. Jews are ok.

Oh well, who cares? In modern times, Marxism is being spread by Jews through the (((media))) and the (((universities))).

Throughout the history of the world they have contributed nothing of value to anyone, not even themselves except for chaos and misery. Their culture is at direct war with the goy ( us ) and they keep showing that day and day again

Respect is earned not given for free, i have more respect for iran goatfuckers than any hook nosed kike

Stay bluepilled there, bud.
Sources for that NBC chart here.
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
As for CNN, there is no arguing that...

David Levi Doug Shapiro Lauren Hurvitz Howard Shimmel* Jeff Zucker Adam Levine Dana Bash David Chalian Gloria Borger Jeffrey Toobin Wolf Blitzer Jake Tapper Jonathan Mann Anthony Bourdain Drew Pinsky Richard Quest John King Sally Kohn Elizabeth Cohen Lauri Segall Oren Liebermann Aaron Miller* Hillary Rosen David Axelrod Dan Lieberman Alan Dershowitz Noah Gray* Scott Bronstein Marshall Cohen Alexander Rosen Zachary Wasser Steve Goldberg Jeremy Diamond Zachary Cohen Michael Weiss Emanuella Grinberg David Siegal Rebecca Berg Maggie Haberman Carl Bernstein David Frum Lanny Davis Ari Fleischer Steve Israel Bill Kristol Peter Beinart Rachel Nichols Andrew Goldberg Robert KIitzman Ellie Kaufman

....are all Jews. I know the JIDF loves pretending like one or two non-Jews somehow invalidates everything.

Hilariously, though, it's not whites who are behind black's problems.

Whose responsible for promoting the thug culture that creates gangsters and delinquate youths?

The (((music industry))) and (((hollywood)))

Whose responsible for turning black women into obnoxious cunts that black men can't stand to be around resulting in single mothers and broken families?

The (((feminists))) and the (((liberal media)))

Who is less likely to give black people mortgages and business loans than white people even if they have the same credit score and income?

The (((banks)))

Who promotes drug culture which has led to black neighborhoods being turned into crime centrals?

The (((music industry))) and (((Hollywood)))

Whose responsible for gentrification?

(((real estate investors)))

Blacks need to realize who their real enemy is.

In every single family tree if his that's even been posted on here(there's often made up shit included in these Sup Forums made pics about Judaism, like the one with fake quotes from the Talmud), despite that I've never seen it mentioned that his mother was a Jew. Where's your source on this?
And with gooks what I meant is that there's quite a few of them that propagate Marxism in the West. Especially in America. Marxism is an ideology and mostly doesn't have much to do with race. If it did you wouldn't have any whites following it as it would be inherently anti-white.

of* ever* damn phone

>Why is it that we hate them so much?

Too much LARPing of old Sup Forums from 2011, it's just some lunatic schizos, who think they are in the cool club of their high school.

Also muslims shilling Sup Forums since 2011 to hate da evil Jews.

Also drop outs and other losers who need someone they can look down to.

Also reminder that the only reason they got so much influence in the media is because they sided with the winning side in the war ( commies who guessed ) and got a trillion gibs for " muhhh holohoax " thwy are not sone magical creatures that do everything under our noses and the goy doesnt get the smell of it

t. Shlomo bergstein

>Marxism is an ideology and mostly doesn't have much to do with race. If it did you wouldn't have any whites following it as it would be inherently anti-white.

It doesn't have anything to do with race? In modern times it does.
Why are most minorities left-wing?
Also, white liberals ARE anti-white. Don't you listen to any left-wing rhetoric?

lurk moar faggot

t. american contractor

Nah, I'm a real German voting for AfD, you faggy leftist shill.

Dump of information incoming

"There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish"
Go into business and take one on as a partner and report back to us in a few years.

HUGE REDPILL: ISRAEL DID 9/11
Pure coincidence Sup Forums?

TLDR: The first victim of 9/11, on record, served as an elite Zionist commando in Israel's version of Seal Team 6. He was reportedly stabbed to death (WTF) on Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC

>few of us here know that the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks was a dual Israeli-American citizen
>this man was a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 11 (AA11), the first plane to hit the WTC
>official narrative: he was stabbed to death aboard the plane by 9/11 Muslim hijackers
>this man was not only an IDF veteran but a feted elite captain of Sayeret Matkal, Israel's own Delta Force or Navy SEALs
>Sayeret Matkal specializes in counterterrorism vs Muslim radicals, namely hijacking + airport scenarios/paratrooping
>they are trained to expertly impersonate Muslims, via changing their complexion, eye color, dress, behavior, etc. + experts in Muslim beliefs
>he spoke fluent Arabic, due to Sayeret training
>he was trained to kill using common objects: pens, credit cards, boxcutters
>according to his biography 'No Better Time' his brother/family describes him as a "super Zionist"
>in 2000, he was a billionaire, one of the richest Israelis alive, off success of his cyber security/traffic company Akamai
>he was an alum of Technion campus in Israel, a nesting ground for Mossad/intel operatives
>on 9/11, this elite Israeli Zionist commando was seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker (seats 9B/10B), and behind two others
>he sold his mansion outside Boston (where AA11 departed) months before 9/11
>he visited Israel "on business" dozens of times in the year before 9/11, after oddly separating from his Jewish wife Anne
>his father is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel; he forced their family to aliyah from Denver to Israel in '84; the father disapproved of his son's US citizenship; he didn't visit him in the US until the wk before 9/11, leaving for Israel on 9/10

His name is/was: DANIEL LEWIN

Kek

Sure thing buddy

>t. nigger
Go away, Tyrone. You've proven to know nothing, but edgy (and long debunked) memes. As seen in , by posting an image that's not only meaningless, but completely dishonest. Last reply to you, I hate interacting with double-digit IQ blacks such as yourself.

Are you 12?
Are you a muslim invader?

Daily reminder that " muh based joos " shills are plagueing this boards. Slide them

We aren't shills.

Try to educate yourself, you stupid NS-LARPing faggot.

Based Jews are a statistical minority so small they are almost non-existent. If they even do exist.
>Michael Savage would be the closest thing and even he will side with the Jewish people over us.

>Loxism

Someone actually give me more material and sources on this term. Your image, as far as memory serves, has been the only place where I've seen it.

Just reading that almost all of them are leftists. The connection between Jews and the leftist movement is undeniable. Again, they control the (((media))) and the (((universities))). The executives of the (((media))) and (((entertainment industry))) were educated at (((ivy league universities))) where they were taught about "muh oppression" done by white people. Come on, take the red pill.

>Come on, take the red pill

OY VEY THE GOY HATES US PLEASE GIB US MORE REPARATIONS WE ONLY WANT PEACE

I wasn't even that interested in proving Marx's mother was a Jew, but since it keeps coming up:

"Speaking Out of Turn: Lectures and Speeches, 1940-1991", page 167: "Karl Marx's mother, Henrietta Pressburg, was of Dutch Jewish origin."
"Our Social World, Introduction to Sociology": "His maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi."
"Political Discourse in Exile: Karl Marx and the Jewish Question", page 16: "Karl's mother, Henriette Pressburg Marx, remained even more stubbornly entrenched in her Jewish identity. The daughter of a Dutch rabbi, she probably spoke Yiddish in her parents' home..."
"God and Science: The Death and Rebirth of Theism", page 67: "Karl Marx's mother, née Henriette Presburg, was also a Jew from Holland, and the granddaughter of a rabbi."
"Karl Marx's Social and Political Thought: Critical Assessments", page 3: "...[I]n November 1814, [Henreich Marx] married the Dutch-born Henriette Presburg, who, like himself, descended from a line of rabbi."
"The Young Karl Marx: German Philosophy, Modern Politics, and Human Flourishing", page 173: His mother (née Henriette Presburg) - whose father, Isaac Pressburg, was a rabbi and businessman in Nijmegen..."
"Reference Library of Jewish America: International Jewish figures", page 469: "Both Heinrich and Henriette were descendants of a long line of rabbis."
"Industrial Revolution: Biographies", page 80: "Both his father and mother, Henriette Presburg Marx from Holland, were descendants of Jewish rabbis."

>reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

This whole time I've only been talking about rich Jewish atheists in America, and now you're suddenly talking about Israel.

>responding to a recently arrived refugee
rt.com/news/399016-germany-resume-refugees-greece/

>for jews and voting for controllred opposition

good job, faggot.

The Jewish elite sacrifice children to their god Baphomet in order to rule over the capitalistic system. That's why i hate them.

well now I'm confused

>whos jewing who.png

DID ISRAELI ZIONIST COMMANDO DANIEL LEWIN PLAY A ROLE IN 9/11? PART 2

Daniel Lewin's former coworker has published two "fictionalized" accounts of his endeavor aboard American Airlines Flight 11, first plane to hit WTC on 9/11, where he didn't die from being stabbed...he FAKED HIS DEATH in a black-ops.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS (link below)
>Edwin Hoff is a fiction inspired by a real person: Danny Lewin was a Counter Terror Captain in Israel’s equivalent of Seal Team 6. He trained to rescue hostages and kill terrorists with his bare hands. Later he went to MIT for his masters in math and founded Akamai Technologies, becoming a billionaire overnight. The author worked for him there for two years until, on September 11, Danny went to visit customers in California. He boarded AA Flight 11. Amid the horrifying tragedy, Danny left behind this puzzle:

>On September 10, he packed up his office. No one knows why."

Official website of the author (Lewin's former coworker at Akamai) and the novels about him: abbourne.com/the-books/

Note: Flight 11 attendent, Betty Ong, cited Daniel Lewin's seat number (9B) as that of a hijacker on the plane's phone on 9/11 (official 9/11 phone logs). She then said she and all passengers were having trouble breathing.

What are the chances THE FIRST PERSON TO DIE IN THE 9/11 ATTACKS was a Zionist commando in Sayeret Matkal, Israel's version of SEAL Team 6 (as described in the synopsis written by his coworker above)?

What are the chances this Zionist commando, whose combat team specializes in Muslim hijackings, is seated directly in front of a Muslim hijacker during the biggest terrorist attack in US history?

Math wizards, statistically is this possible?

Note: many oldfags mention Dov Zakheim, Larry Silverstein, and the so-called "Dancing Israelis." But no one mentions Daniel Lewin, because the info remains curiously underplayed. It's pure pottery that a Zionist Rambo dies "fighting" Muslim hijackers on 9/11

>the whole time you were talking about jews and now you're talking about jews

>controllred opposition

Found the leftist shill.

Why mods don't ban leftist shills like him????!!!!!

JUDENSAU!

That's the old Belgium reverse double-Jew where the kike admits to their plan of world domination but insinuates something ridiculous like child sacrifice to discredit the true thing he combines with it.

As I predicted, he is a Jew and not to be trusted.

This sums it up nicely. The (((liberal media))) wants us to become a multicultural shithole. Once that happens, minorities will democratically elect a far-left government. I think in America, anyway, something extreme could happen in response to a Marxist takeover. There may be an uprising of white people and we may end up with a a right-wing authoritarian government of some sort.

Get your facts from a former Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=S1VyS3M41Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo

There's a fundamental flaw with your entire argument. If your father is a Jew, that does not make you a Jew. Only if your mother is a Jew can you be a Jew. It's really that simple. Having a Jewish father means nothing if your mother isn't a Jew.
And have you noticed that these white liberals and the rest of these groups that support it are usually quite poor? I'm saying that someone becoming a Marxist has more to do with their personal greed and personal misfortune than their race.

>former Jew
>former

I do like him though, we'll send him to the camp last.

The Israel situation is different. Conservatives are wasting time fighting wars in the Middle East because they're worried Israel might be danger. Israel controls the right, globalists control the left. However, they are different situations.

>palestinian rockets drawn as actual real high tech missiles

tricky one jew

Found the paki shill

Kill yourself, you muslim scum

Wow, it's like you ignored literally everything I said.