twitter.com/Sino_NK
twitter.com/KCNAWatch
twitter.com/NKIDP

>Live MAPS
koreas.liveuamap.com/

>North Korean Websites
northkoreatech.org/the-north-korean-website-list/

Developments August 2017
>August 9, 2017 - Tensions between NoKo and the US have grown in the last 48 hours, stemming from a leaked DIA report that North Korea has been able to create a nuclear warhead capable of fitting on an ICBM. The war of words has accelerated dramatically.

>Initial WaPo report:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-now-making-missile-ready-nuclear-weapons-us-analysts-say/2017/08/08/e14b882a-7b6b-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.abf62f2be87d

>Trump Statement ( F I R E & F U R Y):
youtube.com/watch?v=bwsTM6dMeCs

>North Korea threatens Guam:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/09/why-north-korea-threatened-guam-the-tiny-u-s-territory-with-big-military-power/?utm_term=.a3b2ae49378e

>Tillerson calls for calm after Guam Threat:
nbcnews.com/news/world/tillerson-trump-sent-strong-message-north-korea-threat-n791071

>North Korea further illustrates Guam Strike plans:
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/895406193514082304

>Moranbong Band & SMC Performance On Successful Second ICBM Test-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=q26ORw2GcRk

>‘Huge crime of state terrorism’: Massive rally in N. Korea for UN sanctions rejection
youtube.com/watch?v=XFw-97UYKZ4

>Stay tuned
uriminzokkiri.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=hRJFvtvTGEk

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org
ghostbin.com/paste/pbg9e
archive.is/QxCQz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/thehill/status/895659022719877124
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

2nd for Best Korea

>38north.org

(C)overing (I)nformed (A)nalysis of North Korea
from US - Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins

Thanks user. I was gonna wait until 300 posts but I guess it's good to keep the general up.

How is the rebuilt pasta so far?
ghostbin.com/paste/pbg9e

Thums up emiji

Time for the second forgotten war.

nothing is going to happen. nothing ever happens

Anything I should add?

I wish we had a good Nork TV link but most of them seem down or put on youtube randomly

I cant see a full scale war happening. China will replace Kim with someone less retarded/crazy before that happens.

>Who cares about German demands for Poland, nothing will happen anyways, do you think Germany will really start a war over a small bit of land?

This is you in 1939

Third for Best Korea. Kill the Imperial Dogs.

McCain antiwar? I'm cunfuzzed

White Juche will save the white race

says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this week

I think thats plenty for now
My tv feed has been down for 2 days, makes me wonder which side wanted it out there and why they stopped it...

North Korea is locked down pretty tight as a country, and China hasn't really had direct influence there in a while. Even though they're "allies" they haven't trained together in decades and they wouldn't even support another war in the 70s at the height of Nork power and Southern weakness. China values their relationship with the west much more than the DPRK as a bufferstate.

Plus a war, if handled well, could be done swiftly. Norks make war seem like an inevitability and the sooner they're taken down the less lives are at risk(though we should've hit them instead of Iraq if you want my personal opinion, they were at their weakest around 2003 and have only gotten stronger since).

Don't forget that NK portrays American soldiers as (((them))) and they know full well what they are doing.

ZIONISTS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH JUCHE THOUGHT AND SONGUN POLICY

you know what they say when you tempt fate enough...

Can we meme the Korean war into existance? PRAISE KIM IL SUNG PRAISE JUCHE

McCain is the opposite of whatever Trump wants.

He probably wants war but he doesn't want it if Trumps the one declaring it. Like the entire Democratic party

It might've been illegally being broadcasted outside of the DPRK? I know you can still get Nork radio broadcasts on the Skyking app thing. I'll see if I can find a few links for that.

>Plus a war, if handled well, could be done swiftly
I hear conflicting things about N.K military. They're either brainwashed bezerker fanatics or half starved slaves.

Both but not starving

I read parts of Kim Il Sungs biography, he only really sided with the communists because they were the only ones that actually wanted Korean independence, Korean """Nationalists""" were absolutely fine with giving compromises to Japan in order to maintain some semblance of wealth and power.

Then good old kim after independence was achieved turn those commies into nationalists...truly the greatest man Korea has seen.

Exactly man, they're wise to the ZOG JewSA. I'm not a Juchist, but I'm wholly against ZOG. I support any government that is embattled by it and is fighting against it.

Dig the camo and helmets unveiled at the most recent parade. Probably standard equipment on the SOF but the rest are probably stuck with Soviet surplus.

Mix of both probably. There are probably Nork elite soldiers on good rations who actually have combat experience from Syria, to the entire 180,000 man strong SOF unit, to the 1mil regular army that's basically stuck in post-soviet limbo, and 9mil trained reservists who will have PPSHs and rocks.

Their forces are a gradient of quality.

>not starving

what is Seoul like?
if it's anything like major US urban centers we would be doing the South Koreans a favor if we attacked North Korea and caused it to get leveled

>Nork elite soldiers on good rations who actually have combat experience from Syria
nork korea has no presence in syria ,amerinigger

All the shills and elitists calling Trump reckless.

They don't want Trump to secure a second term in his first year.

While everyone talks about nukes, we still have a dozen or so MOAB's that are pretty good for mountainous regions.

I need to Read some of his stuff for sure.

The N.K situation has been passed like a hot potato by presidents for years now. It's bullshit to blame Trump for not backing down.

If you're a weeb it's probably easy to imagine.

Imagine Tokyo with indigenous Japanese culture replaced with a combination of wiggerness and souless Tokyo businessmen. Also a ton of foreigners

>not knowing about Chalma-1 and Chalma-7
Two company sized SOF detachments have been fighting there since 2014.

>A statement attributed to General Kim Rak Gyom, the head of the country’s strategic forces, declared: “Sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him”. The general outlined a plan to carry out a demonstration launch of four intermediate-range missiles that would fly over Japan and then land in the sea around Guam, “enveloping” the island.

Yeah, will "fly over" Japan.

They have been starving you moron. Their soldier are Short, but not skeletons

The internet was fun that day. It was like everyone suddenly remembered that powerful non-nuclear weapons exist

Likely going to get shot down as soon as it leaves their airspace.

We've had technology for dealing with their tier of technical advancement for 60 years.

Is lil' Kim MADMAN enough to to an open atmosphere or oceanic test?

I always thought that was the red line

I fucking hate Trump but he's in an untenable situation not of his creation. I am a hardcore conservative on foreign policy and a philosophical non-interventionist but he's up against a wall here. You keep ignoring this problem and it gets worse. We're approaching critical mass.

Kim's a nut with a nuke. What do you do with someone like that other than take that weapon away as quickly as possible?

You just reminded me, don't they have a huge fleet of submarines? Including nuclear capable ones?

> there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't support the last great bastion against liberalism
>These people are actually falling for the CNN/Democrat "North Korea is evil" meme

America needs Juche and I've viewed antiHollywood DPRK propoganda I completely agree with. It won't happen though

can't wait for the pro-dprk memes that will get us arrested for collusion with the enemy.

then when the DPRK liberates us we can execute the imperialists that put us into said jails.

They're not crazy, they've seen what's happened to other nations without nuclear capabilities. Plus, we're a nation with a pastor that was at Trump's inauguration going around saying that God wants us to wipe out North Korea. Who's really crazy here?

North Korean TV is pretty based, here in Australia you will never see the ABC (State owned media) be patriotic or wave a transparent Australian flag graphic on screen, they'l just sprout cultural marxist shit.

and yet the opposite is true in best Korea, its pretty nationalist all day every day, and some good movies and cartoons too.

ahh capitalist nigger bear, best Korean tv cartoon for sure.

anyone on 11175?

>God wants us to wipe out North Korea.
literally W. Bush tier

He's not crazy. He's a non-white with a nuke, which ought never be tolerated.

Irrespective of this law, this is actually about China attempting to force the US out of East Asia.

That last link really fucked me up. Are we going to be devoured by gook jungle all over again?

archive.is/QxCQz

>"North Korea over the last decades repeatedly supplied Syria with military hardware including armored personnel carriers, anti-tank weapons, rifles, and heavy artillery.

>In the 1970s and 80s, North Korea also helped upgrade hundreds of Soviet-made T-54 and T-55 tanks in service with the Syrian Arab Army (including upgrading the turrets and equipping the armored vehicles with North Korean-designed laser rangefinders).
North Korea also supplied Syria with an unknown number of MANPADS (man-portable air-defense system), which are still in use as a 2014 picture of an ISIS fighter confirms.
In addition, North Korea sold Scud-C transporter-erector-launchers (TELs) and cluster warheads to Syria and allegedly also provided substantial technical assistance for Assad’s atomic and chemical weapons programs over the years.

>North Korea has a history of boots on the ground in Syria. For example, Pyongyang sent 25 pilots to Syria during the Arab-Israeli War of 1967, 30 pilots during the 1973 Arab-Israeli (to both Syria and Egypt), and 40 pilots and 75 air force instructors in 1975 and 1976. The Korean pilots provided training and in some instances even flew combat missions against Israel.

>During the 1980s, North Korea dispatched special operations forces to Syria to help train the conventional Syrian Arab Army and its allies in insurgency tactics. “In 1984-1986 and 1990, 50 and 30 North Korean military instructors were sent to Syria, respectively,” the U.S.-Korea Institute analysis elaborates.

>North Korean soldiers allegedly also operated 122 millimeter truck-mounted multiple rocket launchers (the weapon systems were supplied by Pyongyang) during the 1982 Islamic uprising in the city of Hama. Up to 25,000 civilians were killed when Syrian government forces suppressed the uprising by indiscriminately shelling the city with artillery."

>Cartoon Squirrels

Yes.
Terrain is fucked up beyond belief. Not to mention brainwashed gooks. They will literally consume any foreign force in sight.

Well, I'll meet you halfway there.
>They're not crazy
Kim is and he's dangerous. This is a country that only knows how to operate from a position of hatred and fear and should not be on the world stage, much less a nuclear power.
>they've seen what happened to other nations without nuclear capabilities
You mean Libya? Well, yeah. Be a piece of shit and pick a fight with the U.S. and you're going to get your shit pushed in. Be a level-headed nation - hell, be an asshole but just don't continue to test the U.S. metal and you'll get invited to the Big Boy Table eventually.

There's a reason that some countries are allowed to have nuclear weapons and some aren't. This isn't a basic human right. It's the keys to destroying the entire world and someone like Kim should not EVER have this kind of access.

>this is actually about China attempting to force the US out of East Asia.
That definitely plays into it but Kim's megalomania isn't theater. He really thinks he's going to be a world power. Yeah, no. BestKo will never get there with him at the helm. You have to play nice with your neighbors. Just the way it is.

It's a shame because their policy of civic nationalism is pretty based.

>tfw remember the Ukraine happening
>starts out with big riots each day
>transforms into covert ops
>end up in conventional warfare
>all recorded for us to mull over

NK happening could be so much more and yet its not even close to as entertaining right now

with that shit tape You're disrespecting the nations flag. Please find another way to put it on the wall.

BASED
A
S
E
D

DPRK don't tolerate liberalism for a microsecond. Try waving a rainbow flag or shoving a dildo down your throat in Pyongyang and you'll be beaten half to death by ordinary civilians before the police get onto you.

If you read interviews with Kim family members, Kim Jong Il sent his own sons to rehabilitory labour camps to have it drilled out of them when they showed ideological sympathy for western liberalism.

North Korean mountains really are fucking treacherous. They'll be in the mountains for months, years even if they've already fortified them.

So when are you lads moving there?

I think it might kick off if they launch a strike at Guam.

>Muh if you love em move their

no, i support the ideology and country, but in spirit of White Juche my commitment is to my own nation.

Dumbass and Luhansk major figurines are removed. Motofag & Givi. Putin fixed them. Why? They did their job. Situation with NK is not that complicated. NK is a proud member of nuclear club and fat kim will not end up like gaddafi (who gave up on nukes). nk will nuke us and it's just a matter of time.

You support a dictatorship controlling every aspect of your life? Fuck off bootlicker.

DPRK are big on racial homogeneity. They don't like immigration, and ESPECIALLY not immigration from the west.

I'd love to visit, but I've got no real desire to live there.

>For instance, the U.S. Korea Institute claims that during a 2013 battle North Korean soldiers were instrumental in defeating anti-government forces in a pitched battle. “Arab-speaking North Korean military advisors were integral to the operational planning of the surprise attack and artillery campaign execution during the battle for Qusair (…).”

>Likewise in 2013, NK News cited Rami Abd-al-Rahman, the director of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, who said “that North Korean officers are taking part alongside the regular forces in the fighting in Aleppo.”

>Furthermore, al-Rahman explained that “the overall number of these officers is unknown but there are certainly between 11 and 15 North Korean officers and the majority of them speak Arabic. . .(they) are deployed at several fronts such as the defense factories southeast of Aleppo and at the regular forces’ bases inside the city itself.”

>What does North Korea get out of fighting on the ground alongside Assad forces?
>First, North Korean soldiers can gain valuable combat experience which, among other things, can help inform future infantry tactics of the Korean People’s Army. Second, the North Korean military can also gain insights into irregular warfare tactics as practiced by the Syrian Arab Army, Hizbollah, and Iranian forces in Syria. Last, the battlefield in Syria can provide North Korean officers with insights how its own Soviet-era equipment would do in a war against Western military hardware.

Don't they also have deployments in Africa? I'm going to dig and see if I can find more about that.

It'll be worse than the first time we were there
And we were on a WWII victory high back then

>you may only post in this thread if you have backed up the US in every single war and engagement in the past 100 years
>whoah hold on there literally every single country besides Australia

Forgot to add a forecast for tomorrow for the average joe: youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ

>in the past 100 years
thank you for your service but we're gonna need one at least 200 years old

Pretty sure 11175 is getting activity again, just heard them counting

>The annual report by a UN panel of experts on North Korea illustrates how Pyongyang evades sanctions imposed for its nuclear and ballistic missile programmes to cooperate “on a large scale”, including military training and construction, in countries from Angola to Uganda.

>Among the findings was the “largest seizure of ammunition in the history of sanctions” against North Korea, with 30,000 rocket-propelled grenades found hidden under iron ore that was destined for Egypt in a cargo vessel heading toward the Suez Canal. The intended destination of the North Korean-made grenades, seized in August, was not clear.

>A month before that, the report says, a UN member state seized an air shipment destined for a company in Eritrea containing military radio communications items. It was the second time military-related items had been caught being exported from North Korea to Eritrea “and confirms ongoing arms-related cooperation between the two countries”. Eritrea is also under UN sanctions for supporting armed groups in the Horn of Africa.

>Discovering such evasions is challenging because Africa has the world’s lowest rate of reporting on monitoring UN sanctions on North Korea. Just 11 of its 54 countries turned in reports to the panel of experts last year, the UN report says.

Shiiieeeeeet

Comfy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0&t=14s

Want to convert all of this into a pastebin to include in the OP?
Anyway, good work user

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Lel I made a thread with these exact links last night. Didn't take off, but I'm glad this one has.

nothing on 11175
counting isnt much..

Go Best Korea! Go Kimmy!

bump

>gives link to a site
>the whole site is in Korean

>mfw

I'm collecting a list of deployments Norks have had in this history.

noice, i've been curious as to where they deploy myself just unsure where to look.

Foriegn deployments of North Koreans

>Chalma 1 and Chalma 7 SOF units fighting in Syria currently
>decades of training Syrians and sending hundreds of pilots to fight in the Arab-Israeli wars
>3000 DPRK soldiers in the Angolan Civil War 1975-1989
>squad of technicians to the Central African Republic in 1986
>2016 hiring of military instructors in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
>MiG-21 squadron deployed to Egypt during the Yom Kippur war
>trained Ethiopian militas and special forces in the 80s
>cooperation and training of Iranians during the Iran-Iraq war
>cooperation and training of Burmese since 2008
>training of Namibians during their war of independnence and since 2008
>trained Somalians in Ethiopian-Somali conflict up to 1974
>units in Tanzania since the cold war
>training in Uganda up until 2016
>fighter squadron and two anti-aircraft artillery regiments sent to Vietnam in 67

It's not a lot but they get around a lot more than you'd think. Their senior and elite forces have probably seen some measure of combat.

A lot of the official korean sites english is crudely machine translated anyway. You're better off with the actual korean and putting it through google to browse.

His corrupt ass hasn't made money off weapons sales yet. That's why this fucking faggot is against it.

Please s summarize in one sentence what Juche is to us.
And you can't say "lol it's nationalized communism"

>White Juche
Sounds like a new drink at StarCux

Not really. The US was in the process of stripping down its military. The first US forces into Korea were rear line troops based in Japan.

Liberation day is on my birthday. Think NK will test another nuke?

>"GOP lawmaker: Trump made his "fire and fury" comment to pressure China into action"
twitter.com/thehill/status/895659022719877124

I'm starting to believe the theory that Trump wants China to assassinate Kim. Why else would there be so much pressure on China? China can't do shit by stopping what little trade they do. China will also not intervene to help them in an invasion. The only conclusion I can draw is that they want China to take care of it themselves. How they will do that is beyond me.

USA YES!

Please: is there any actual source for the 2AM missile on Seoul?

stop trying to get bumps for your shitty slide thread

Lol the faggots can only afford 20 round mags

No, the gook who started that thread deliberately mistranslated what it said.

It actually said "at 2am they said this" not "they will do this at 2am".

Would we be likely to strike at night?
I would think so, Midnight Approaches

11:49 PM
Thursday, August 10, 2017 (GMT+8:30)
Time in Pyongyang, North Korea

I'm going to go ahead and guess a preemptive strike is unlikely.

This is Trump we're talking about. If a preemptive strike happens he'd be the one to order it.

I feel like Norks would also be eager for a midnight strike. Or in the night at least.

Well duh.
But I just don't see how attacking first would be a good idea in any regard.
Let the gooks shoot first then we retaliate as expected.
Not saying it's impossible, but i guarantee nobody wants to.