German nationalist parties already infiltrated by non-whites

just fuck my movement up, senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

main-echo.de/ueberregional/politik/art20502,4925408
youtu.be/9ns9H-BxrmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And trannies too aparently

what does it say

I dont care whether she's got a different heritage.
Every single person on our sie counts, because we need them all.
As long as she is willing to fight and struggle for our people she is good in my book and 1000x Wort hier than any 100℅ german leftist traitor.....
Apparently she is white,hot and looks kurdish???to me >>bonus points.....

>Sharia = oppression of women
>Leyla Bilge, women and children rights activist
rest is just event infos

Is she even a member of AfD or just invited to be a guest speak on the subject?

heard in a video by a big German alternative media outlet that she's a member
of Kurdish background apparently

Cool a nationalist kurd for the first time

Commie k*rds BTFO

Stfu. Achille Demagbo is more based than 85+% of ethnic Germans

for me, it's Akif Pirincci

I guess he is described as Vorzeige-Neger by the left.

I think it's OK to have minority people and let them speak out about their experiences (Islam, parallel society). It also shows to the general public that AfD is not some kind of "Alles vergasen" party but a realist movement.

yeah black isn't that favorable but at least he is based and not a chimpout like the other 99% but kurd is a lot better especially because this woman is a caucasian kurd not like the iraqi syrian ones and white

you're either Jürgen or Sören... nevertheless just fuck off. your effort has dropped significantly and will not change a damn thang

just like pol is infiltrated with reddits

>fw spd shills believe after reddit failed they will spread their 1/10 shit by Sup Forums
schu schu, go lose an election

I can't tell Kurds apart from Turks. Also a Kurd?

no, that's a Turk

She is based and you can't prevent people joining your party based on skin color in Germany

main-echo.de/ueberregional/politik/art20502,4925408

Basically as far as i know in germany if we are speaking about turkish migrants it is split between real turks ( roaches and european ones )and kurds, and the kurds are split between northern kurds (literally aryans as far as ethnology goes, not even joking) and southern kurds (not very different from roaches).

lel germany is so dead

>im fine if germany is 100% not german aslong as they are not lefties

brb masturbating

we re still fine still about 75 % germanic just gotta watch out for refugee floods and never forget if you only have one bullet left you give it to the traitor not the enemy m8

youtu.be/9ns9H-BxrmI

Her part 10:11

Akif is also good. I only said not all non-Europeans should be based from living in Europe as long as they're based and make up a small proportion

exactly my views m8

Traitors are enemy's.

there should be quotas and a look at the history and contributions of certain people to the society always keeping in mind the demographics of the german people

> (OP)
>I dont care whether she's got a different heritage.
>Every single person on our sie counts, because we need them all.
>As long as she is willing to fight and struggle for our people she is good in my book and 1000x Wort hier than any 100℅ german leftist traitor.....
>Apparently she is white,hot and looks kurdish???to me >>bonus points.....
She has a moustache and is definetly NOT hot, I take it your area has been swarmed by Muslims thats why your standards have dropped! Because this woman is not white or hot !

Thanks, I've lived in Germany for a while, but never had too many contacts to Turks apart from Gemüse.

Says the englishmen london alone is literally worse than frankfurt berlin hamburg and all of the other shit cities of us combined

At least some of our immigrants turn out to be alright and submit to our german codexes, behaviours and obligations yours on the other hand.......

>FUCKING BASED NEGROES

>afd is full of k*rds and t*rks
DEUTSCHLAND YASS!

Turkish mustache

Nıgel Farağ