Does South Korea even deserve US help?

Does South Korea even deserve US help?

I'm a Hillary voter, but let's put politics aside for a moment. I keep reading Koreans say that Trump is the wildcard here and that even though Kim is literally threatening us with nukes, somehow Trump is at fault.

It's utter crap. While Trump is a old fat liar and might even be a little retarded from Alzheimer's, he didn't threaten first.

This isn't a left vs right thing. We lost over 40,000 troops defending Korea in the 1959s and they've never been thankful.

Let's be proud as Americans and tell South Korea to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm a Hillary voter

You faggots actually think NK is the enemy, them in the media keep telling you they are the enemy.

SK is corrupt, an SJW paradise like no other. And now you will die for them yet again only not in the middle east so they can have more power by having the North and South.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! We should be liberating SK from SJW rule not dying so those same SJW's can take over the north and spread farther into asia.

trump 46.4% 62,984,825
clinton 48.5% 65,853,516

leave it to libcucks not to understand our elections. Stay mad libfag

>actually think NK is the enemy
weren't we technically at war with north korea for the last 60 years?

naw let them go sjw china is fucking crazy

As usual, CNN knows best.

>My First Election

We were always at war with North Korea.
War is peace.

People seem to think Asia is some traditional paradise where you too can get a 3.14 traditional wife. NK, the only place in the world without any Jews in it, seriously look it up

>I'm a Hillary voter
stopped reading

1) irrelevant
2) masses of illegal mexicans voted for your whore

you were at war to create a safe space in SK for them to take over. seriously look this shut up about them being SJW's. First thing they did was ban all comics, gotta control that media senpai. ALL media and they do now in SK.

>still lost
Really made us think.

Nice try Shareblue

If you don't count dead people and illegals Trump would have won the popular vote

>how could he win with less chess pieces on the board?
fuck off shill

>I'm a Hillary voter, but let's put politics aside for a moment.

>While Trump is a old fat liar and might even be a little retarded from Alzheimer's, he didn't threaten first.

I see what you did there, sneaky liberal.

We are the reason they don't have nukes. We have to get involved because we have been involved since the 40s. We can't just abandon SK and Japan after telling them "no don't get nukes please, we will defend you if you don't get nukes" and they obeyed us for 70 years without a problem.

Another lib here, he's clearly suffering the onset of dementia.

You've got a point. Hear me out though:

>vote trump cos he's anti-war
>*Cue in spongebob's: three hours later*
>Hurr durr who's gonna join to level some shit-tier gooks? 'Murica fuck yea.
While niggers and nachos are outbreeding your race, you decided to fuck-all and spend your population for this stupid war. Seriously, wtf white people? 14/88 my ass

Do you get my point also? Unless America will send degenerates into war, you're using up real white population into war

As an American in Japan, the South Koreans I've met are about 50/50 in terms of liking America or hating Americans, but almost all of them are really nationalistic, partly because they had to rally around the idea of a Korean identity since they were almost annihilated.

In a way, Korea survived because America took out Japan, but on the other hand, many Koreans disdain America and blame them for dividing the country into two. They abhor the fact of American military presence in the area, and some even would prefer to expel America from the region and turn to China.

So I say, why not oblige them. Let's stop insisting on American presence in Asia and see what happens. Let them have a taste of a world where China is the regional hegemon responsible for peace in security in Asia and see how that works out for them.

That, or let's show the world what happens when America isn't so nice anymore.

Don't blame us your party put all the illegals on a state that was going to vote for Hillary anyway while ignoring swing states

Yes, laowhy, those ungrateful wogs don't deserve your assistance.
Leave the region altogether.

>I'm a Hillary voter
Stopped there and sage

>when america isn't so nice anymore
no thanks not right now anyways.
how would we even go about returning home when they depend on us for survival.
let's say we just dueced overnight. SK would be destroyed and the whole world call's US cowards/betrayers.

Trump: 304
Clinton: 227

They would have stood out too much elsewhere.

Let the South Koreans vote on it then or something. Do they even want us around or not? Have a referendum, Brexit style.

When I came here I made the mistake of thinking SK is like Japan because they have Kpop and stuff, but they are totally different.

America didn't help South Koreans because of the latter's feelings. America helped because it was in its interest not to have a commie, pro-Soviet united peninsula.

Of course that was over 60 years ago. There isn't much benefit to justify invading North Korea, which would eventually lead to outright capitulation or regime change, instead of trying to contain them.

The cost vs benefit analysis doesn't hold up today. But old habits die hard.

>I'm a Hillary voter

Ok...

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/

>“the number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”