It's over for that fucking fat orange fascist Ronald Glorp

It's over for that fucking fat orange fascist Ronald Glorp
Every major news outlet world wide is reporting the blow up chicken outside the White House
He just lost ALL credibility and can't recover
I'm certain he's going to resign in the next 24 hours

washingtonpost.com/politics/inflatable-trump-chicken-takes-roost-outside-white-house/2017/08/09/b26a8996-7d61-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/giant-inflatable-trump-chicken-pops-white-house-article-1.3397566
washingtonexaminer.com/giant-inflatable-trump-chicken-stares-angrily-toward-white-house/article/2631084
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-inflatable-chicken-protests-president-white-house/story?id=49125197
sfgate.com/local/article/Trump-chicken-inflatable-to-roost-for-Seattle-11745801.php
economictimes.indiatimes.com/slideshows/nation-world/china-gives-trump-the-bird/year-of-the-rooster/slideshow/56314605.cms
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40886178
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/272873722-story

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
archive.is/Wmn2K
abcnews
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-inflatable-chicken-protests-president-white-house/story?id=49125197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive
>washingtonpost com/politics/inflatable-trump-chicken-takes-roost-outside-white-house/2017/08/09/b26a8996-7d61-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html
archive.is/Wmn2K
>abcnews go com/Politics/trump-inflatable-chicken-protests-president-white-house/story?id=49125197
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-inflatable-chicken-protests-president-white-house/story?id=49125197

is this bird copyrighted ? could easily make money from liberals

Imagine the collective asspain that lead the world to make this happen

someone plaster this across the body of the chicken

this just gives us license to have our own political balloons by the White House

Thi week it is bombs what next

Fresh Pepe. It's over!!!!

Kill yourself faggot nobody will miss ya

he should just resign

Isnt it a chinese pro trump group statue originally? From last year

>t. pic related

Shut up idiot, it is the year of the rooster china made this a statue back in January.

His name is becoming a product of some ridiculous telephone game

>Donald Trump
>Donald Drumpf
>Ronald Glorp
kek

>all fields

Can weaponized autism be used to deflate this cuck art?

its just an inflatable chicken
why is Sup Forums so angry?

triggered

Pirst fost, pest bost

Trump is so popular they're making funny animal mascots in his likeness.

they want his tax returns

Fucking hlompf i hope he dies

why is fascism bad ?

>someone called Trump a chicken
>it's over
the left has descended to elementary school level

Do you know why you lost yet?

these fucking reads will report anything

Thats a baller looking chicken.

Liberals can't even insult someone correctly

the irony is i know the guy that staged this protest. by far one of the most intelligent and wealthiest people i know

this is incredibly racist. Imagine if someone had done this with a monkey for Obama.