I own an AR-15 to protect myself against my government because i am a real man and i will stand u---

>I own an AR-15 to protect myself against my government because i am a real man and i will stand u---

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2Uw0KWhYAoY
youtube.com/watch?v=hCCT8JtwQeI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5s4H7XkkqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your not the brightest are you... In a situation where the government has become tyrannical and you mean to defend yourself with small arms. No logical person would take said weapon and head to the middle of a street and fight a tank with it. The point is, through using gorilla warfare and if necessary home defense, you can take out individual ground troops and use other means if needed to disable armored vehicles.

>leaf
Do not respond.
BTW this only means anti-tank weapons should be legal.

Friend, I appreciate your articulate and reasoned response, but please understand, it's lost on this troll. He's not here to engage in any actual discussion. He's only here to shitpost this same old copypasta.

Thats why Vietnam and the middle east was a cake walk, right?

a real american could destroy a tank with an ar-15 but looks like you're not a real american right?

I own a AR-15 to protect myself against people like you who libcuck, Shareblue fag

A highly effective weapon platform except when 1 or 2 people get close enough to touch it or when some wire gets tangled in the track.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2Uw0KWhYAoY

There. Slide thread over. Everyone ignore this faggot leaf or proxy to create infighting.

Seriously, it's a slide thread. Don't take the bait.

This. Well said.

Someone post the pic with "USA lost to rice farmers" and "ARs are useless against the government" choices.

someone has to create, pay for, move, and operate that tank

vietnamese MiG-21s just grew on their trees, there was no foreign help. America lost to bunch of jungle gook commies with carbine rifles.

>gorilla warfare

After 16 years the Taliban controls most districts in country. Unless the US doesn't care and is just there for heroin.....

good luck dodging all the IEDs I planted

Oh here we go again
>muh rice farmers with AK's meme

Yeah, they also had one of the most advance Air Defense systems in the world too. And had massive support from China and Russia.

>these retards keep replying

I can't believe that this thing is legal in the US pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCCT8JtwQeI

Sage

As if the military would even function at 25% under civil war.

1 week, some damaged infrastructure and the 10-15% left of the military who han't defected yet will.

So... I guess a fucking glock would do the trick desu famalam.

Let burgers have their guns.

Tanks can't man checkpoints. Tanks can't patrol the streets. Tanks can't kick down doors and clear buildings. Your argument is invalid.

The Taliban have a saying- 'The Americans have all the watches but we have all the time.'

>own an AR15

No you dont. But I do. Because I live in America. You will never know this joy.

>tanks can't patrol the streets
lol they have wheels you dumb kiwi
they can just blow up the building

i own more than an AR-15 buddy
i am america citizen

Come on man. At least put some effort into your bait.

Nice meme flag fag

Then why leaf flag? If you're armed too then we will flank the armored forces and let freedom ring.

stupid leaf. Tanks arent for urban warfare. Yugo army tried to use them city of Vukovar and got "tank cemetery". Tanks are for open terrain.

america fuck yeah.

Holy shit! I want one!!!

how can americans be this dumb? i'm in canada retard

hey thinking person! NIce to see some more around here.

the building that they'd have to pay to rebuild cause it's on US land?

I own an AR-15 because it's my right to own one.

I don't care about the Abrams coming down my street in a martial law scenario, I care about the 20 niggers coming to loot my neighborhood. Most people that own semi-automatic rifles know that they could not stand alone against a modern army.

Also, our government would 100% insta-fail if it ever tried to wage a war with its own citizenry.

Sooner or later, your going to have to get out of your tank, for a shit,or a meal, or more fuel. Then bang, your dog meat.

Americans are electronically tagged and monitored. "They" know who the rebels will be, and exactly where they are at any given time. You are just as fucked as noguns if not more, given your dystopia agencies and military.

Reminder to sage all shit post
i'm not sure why faggots keep posting this same thread
Pathetic

Sage

And I just bought ammo

What about their dog meat?

but what the guy in the tank has an AR-15 too?

>uncle sam loss
the kill ratio was like 8 to 1, in favor of America, so yeah, no loss. Dumb war regardless, all we got out of it was hundreds of thousands, of boat people, and in that respect it was a loss.

I only own a computer to make the same threads everyday

me too lol

Fucking Kek

you lost. Kill ratio doesn't matter, goal was to prevent spread of communism, North Vietnam took control of south.

we did lose

>Accuracy is absolute dogshit
>Full auto on a full length rifle
>5.56

Yea nah, I'll stick with my rem 700, thanks

I've got two shotguns. A pump action and a side by side 12 bore. Tomorrow, I'm going to my local gun shop to get a .22 air pistol. The one I want is £85. The harshest gun laws are in Scotland.
England and Wales is ok. Northern Ireland has the best laws- you can carry anything in NI.
Fucking Yanks think that because we have restrictions, and can't buy guns at the fucking supermarket, that we're a "no guns" country.
Aye, right. For fuck's sake.

you will never no the pride of buying AR-15s at wal mart you dumb brit

Yep
Forrest Gump did it in Saving Provate Bryan

AR-15 and a rake.

What is guerilla warfare?

>The harshest gun laws are in Scotland.
I thought Scotland was your countries hunting reserve. I've never seen nearly as many wild buck, pheasants and rabbits as there.

Then it's a fair fight in theory. In practice, you just shoot him while his pants are down, and he never has a chance to respond.

The real answer to tanks in insurgency is to blow up their fuel trucks. You'll never be able to completely armor up a tanker fuel of diesel/jet fuel.

>gorilla warfare

but what if the fuel truck drivers have AR-15s too?

I had a full blown communist say they were against gun laws. Yet an armed populace, willing to use them in defence against tyranny, is possibly the only workable solution for a communist government to exist. A communist government afraid of the people under threat of death must find it monumentally harder to commit horrific human rights abuses like China, Russia, North Korea, etc did.

Made me think

>implying that a tyrannical government would just roll over its subjects and bomb its own cities and infrastructures
>implying that any good people would rather submit meekly to a tyranny instead of fighting to the last man
>implying that hardware could defeat guerrilla easily
>implying that the government could fight its own people who provides its supplies and personnel
you're a moron

*Shoots the tank commander's wife and kids*

Thanks mate, been looking for it. It's a shame I lost some nip's explanation.

Are towed anti tank guns covered under the 2nd amendment?

No, I own a .22 LR to fight the government with.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5s4H7XkkqU

If this sandnigger can do it with a grenade so can we

Leave it to a fucking leaf to take the fight to the enemy where they're strongest instead of utilizing those strengths as weaknesses.

It's almost like you guys enjoy being cucked.

>implying the US government could use tanks against its citizens without complete global chaos erupting shortly after

thats right little leaf.
there are things like unmanned aircraft.
highly advanced attack water, land, aircraft.
bombs like nukes, cluster, grenades, armies.

>when we invade canada all of you cucks are going to do and i'll be having a big party

And then..... Vietnam happens and the gov loses.

Read nigger. Fry the Brain by John West.

Though possible to cripple a tank with small arms fire it is not adviseable.

However targeting tank crew members is highly effective.

That being said the tanks are on our side.

99% of Amerifats wouldn't survive two hours innawoods in sandals or be able to dig a tunnel big enough to dig a guinea pig with their hands. Look at /out/, you fags need 50kg of technical equipment just to go for a walk.

this ?

I'd pay good money to see you demonstrate that.

Yes. But you need a special license in order to own one and the money to buy it.
The Anzio, pic related, costs 11,900

You imply that the right to own a rifle is dumb cause governmant has tanks and drones but soldiers are citizens as well. In case of situation where Americans have to defend their democracy both sides would have heavy wepons but it doesn't mean small arms won't matter. It's all hypothetical situation obviously. I envy the American stability of the democratic political system.

> but soldiers are citizens as well
And that's where the civilians have gotten their weapons for any revolution since governments exist, and why you don't """need""" to keep weapons at home.
When it really happens you will get guns, regardless if your cunt is hasguns or noguns.

finally someone who gets it

But you won't know how to use them. I agree we don't need as liberal gun laws like Americans have. But we went to the other extreme in here and it is also dangerous.

to be honest and not shitpost it feels alot safer in a country where everyone isn't packing
pussies like being strapped because it makes them feel safe, but knowing Sup Forums some gun owners fantasize about shooting people

>through using gorilla warfare and if necessary home defense, you can take out individual ground tr-

Nothing a Ryder Truck filled with ANFO can't fix

*murders SF sniper and his entire family after breaking into their barracks*

>gorilla warfare
AKA nigger tactics

you mean like this?

Her we go again.
Look at Afghanistan and Iraq. Now replace retarded sandniggers who can barely build IEDs with former soldiers and police officers who go to shooting ranges once a week and organized themselves in private militias already. US troops will also have a harder time shooting at their own countrymen than at sandniggers or gooks because of muuuh morales.

It is. I wouldn't argue with that. I also think that US gun laws are terribly outdated. They were good at times when no one knew how would future country look like. It all become a tradition though and.. well we do have countries in Europe where access to guns is comparatively easy (Canada is gun easy country as well) and they are all way safer than US for some reason so I don't think gun crime in America is not just about gun access. I was just trying to show a different perspective - in Poland we have one of the most restrictive gun policies in the world. Violent crime rates in here are extremy low, I admit. But I would gladly give away some of that safety for a different type of safety, the one that American constitution is talking about.

pic related is significantly less sophisticated than an AR-15
care to guess the significance?

i am traveling (well stranded really) in canada and even rural poorer parts of canada make the states look like a shithole. it's nice to have a gun though, especially when you're somewhere where you need that kind of protection, like in the wild and stuff

Yes! Thanks

>I own a RPG-29 to protect myself against my goverment because bla bla bla

Holy shit time to masturbate and fire up Arma 3!

in the wilds of the concrete jungle

I'll bite, OP. Even if you are a fucking leaf.

An AR-15 is a rung on the ladder. You use your small arms as part of a group to overwhelm a superior force, then you appropriate their arms/munitions.
You're a fucking moron and you deserve to die slowly as a result of the shitty healthcare your pathetic government provides you.