Indian troops marching towards China border

Heavy mobilization of troops by India and China.

US planning to invade NK.

WW3 in making

Other urls found in this thread:

thequint.com/india/2017/08/08/army-moves-troops-to-india-china-border
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M
firstpost.com/india/sikkim-standoff-chinas-cpec-itch-indias-refusal-to-join-obor-is-driving-the-doka-la-crisis-3914063.html
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azad_Hind
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir#Current_status_and_political_divisions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is good.

3.3bn non whites are at risk of fighting each other. Another 1.4bn are at risk of disease and starvation due to drought.
We should stay completely out of it.

No more White vs White wars. We lost 80mn white men many of which never had children to brother wars instigated by (((them))) for (((money))) between 1914-1945. That's about 9% of the total European race today.

>This is good.
no you dumb ass. this will create a new refugee crisis you dumb fuck.

Do you want 3.3 billion more non white refugees ?

God speed Pajeet, gives those chinks hell.

Nice, someone need to poo this chinks in his place.

>implying it would be allowed.

Don't be an idiot. Resources are stretched thin, there are far too many people for the global resources. The Asians and Sub saharan Africans are to blame for this.

Extinction of certain regions or at the least massive depopulation is inevitable.
We should stay out of it and go full protectionist.

POO's and Chinks head to head throwing shit.

>implying USA wont help
>Implying white abled fighting men wont die in the process
For the love of Christ, wtf again Sup Forums? Preservation ala 14/88 but you're itching for a global war. Remind me again about WHITE GENOCIDE and tell me in a straight face that this is a good thing to wage war while niggers, burritos and slant eyes outbreed you.

Oh by the way, our ironically anti-war meme against Hillary.

FUCK this gets me every goddamn time

Any sources from today?

>Being this concerned about a war we're not going to fight in

Sauce nigger

POO

im for the poos to win

they may shit on streets, but at least they know what empathy is, which makes them more human

chinks cook dogs and cats alive, and a human life in china literally doesn't mean anything

chinks are soulless insects, kill them all

thequint.com/india/2017/08/08/army-moves-troops-to-india-china-border

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

firstpost.com/india/sikkim-standoff-chinas-cpec-itch-indias-refusal-to-join-obor-is-driving-the-doka-la-crisis-3914063.html

>India and Pakistan like to fight over a river/geopolitical concerns
>China wants sea access through Pakistan
>Now China and India are fighting
>Nobody really cares about what Kashmir thinks
Is this accurate? Is anybody going to side with India?

huh?

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

USA/japan/SK/taiwan/and occupied Afghanistan to fuck paki-china in the ass if necessary

>huh?

what "huh?"

nothing on that link proved anything wrong that i said earlier

the phrase "they may shit on streets" was supposed to tell you that i already know they are dirty and all but looks like you are missing some brain cells

poo war!

They have empathy? They throw their dead in the river to be eaten by vultures. Did you even watch the photos retard?

NO MORE BROTHER WARS.

Its time for chink and dothead to pay the piper

3.6 when you count the americans
Eh..not really, no NATO countries will do anything, Russia wont either, it will just be some chinks and poos (and america niggers) shooting themselves

There's already a 'refugee crisis' with millions coming to Europe every year, at a certain point we'll have to just shut the gates or get over run.

Honestly I've always gated poo n loo culture, ad always liked chibese culture so I want the chinks to win. I want them to clean the poo off of the designated shitting street of this world, India.

>at a certain point we'll have to just shut the gates or get over run
Do you really think European leaders will do that? Even if they will, it'll have been too late.
Those 'gates' you speak of should never have been open for anything but trade and tourism to begin with.

It'd only be good if whites would close their borders. Europe will cuck itself and let everyone in, then die.

>throwing dead bodies in the river means they have no empathy

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EMPATHY YOU STUPID BRAINLED.

I told you that I know they are disgusting, but a dead body is dead. We cremate them. They just throw the away.

Go and check what "empathy" means. Its not even possible for us to feel empathy towards a dead body because we never experienced it in the first place, shithead.

Source?

we should join the pajeets and stomp of those soulless bastards.

>We cremate them.
Pajeet pls cremate them instead of throwing them away.

Poo will lose because if they throw a meat half of Indians would vomit and flea the battlefield.

They have empathy? They put their dead into hidden boxes, to be eathen by worms. Did you even watch the photos retard?

What would indians do if they see chinese army riding holy cows in a lawa flow attack?

What a silly, effeminate race of beings.

Destroy Poo, Chink, and Nk in a single war?

Yes plz

>chinks cook dogs and cats alive, and a human life in china literally doesn't mean anything
You fell for that stupid PETA meme? Chinks don't cook animals alive unless you find some dumb snuff film where someone paid some poor mainlander to do something for money on camera. I've seen chinks cooking dogs before and they kill them first.

even though there are plenty of butt hurt poos online complaining about 'britishers', muh Bengal famine and blaming everything wrong with their country on the days of the empire etc... I still kinda want them to win if this ever got into a war

we created their country, it was a patchwork of tiny little kingdoms before we turned up, I kind of want it to be a success

India, we stand with you. Fuck the Chinks.

>Chink and Poo hate muzzies
>Want them out of the picture without the muslims joining the fight
Come on, user. Think these things through

I really hope Inda + the US join together to curb stomp the Chinks to death. These yellow monkies need to be put in their place.

China vs INdia would actualyl create huge famines all around the world.

A shit ton of food is imported from these countries.

Poos > Chinks in every aspect thouugh.

I just want to cleanse my soul in the holy fury of a Crusade before Big Brother gives me a lobotomy

Here's the thing mate! It's from 2008.
Also there are multiple factors contributing to the floating dead.
1. It is believed in a few hindu sects that the cremation is not the final step but just first step. The bodies are to be devoured by nature, much like zionists/parsis who leave their dead for birds.

2. Greed. Death is a business. The cost of sandalwood used to burn bodies increases every year. So, sometimes greedy lowlifes, after relatives of the departed have left , they throw the burning bodies in the river and salvage whatever unburned wood is left and resell it.

zionists practice sky burial?

Indian army has fought quite a few wars and very successfully usually.

China has no such track record.

Indian food > Chinese food
Indian women > Chinese women

why tf would anybody support the insectoids unless they are one themselves?

> diaspora sweating profusely

Zoroastrians I meant, my bad

We need Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists for the great Kebab removal

If there was a massive refugee glut, Europe would forced to finally close its borders. Besides Poojeets and Chinks are too far away to reach Europe anyway.

Indian army is based on the British system, they've got some skilled mountain soldiers, they've got Gurkhas... the Chinks just have numbers... so long as India has maintained standards they ought to be far superior

at least British tactics vs Chinese tactics in the Korean war lead to some ridiculous kill ratios

I hope that India defeats China (as unlikely as I admit that to be). I prefer Indian people to Chinese people, despite the flaws of Indian people. India would easily win when Indian troops awaken their siddhis to simply erase all Chinks from existence, like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This.

Best way to stop a problem is to make it so big it can't be ignored.

>close borders
>enforce state rights with military
Problem solved. Immigration has always happend, countries were able to deal with it.

We burn our dead, you stupid chink.

Kuch bhi ?

This. Hindus cremate their dead. Pretty sure it's the Zoroastrians who let vultures eat their dead.

>heavy mobilization of troops by india and china

The chinese have a couple hundred soldiers in the region. The indians have less than a hundred. Those are deliberately small numbers so they can downplay any possible conflict as an accident and push for a deal.

They're going to bluster and make noise, then quietly sign a new border lease that both sides can call a win.

I wish this was a happening as much as anyone, but the pieces just aren't there.

>this will create a new refugee crisis
>better send millions of our young men to die in nuclear carnage, trying to stop things already in motion
Yeah, no, Ill sit this one out without any remorse

>Hindus cremate dead
not sure if its a meme or a brief period of autism but Hindus burn their dead

I completely agree with you. With nuclear weapons, there are no winners - only losers. This is because nuclear radiation neither recognises nor cares about borders. Nuclear radiation will harm the whole world. This is why India and China won't go to war with each other, they both have too much to lose (like their countries, for a start). India and China will find a way to compromise on the Doklam issue.

No man, this time it's pretty serious. I'm 100% sure, we are heading for a war.Chinks are going to destroy the Pajeet race.

All wars are white vs. (((White))). You're the goodest goy if you lose sight of this fact the moment a brown person ends up in the crosshairs.

No, they cremate their dead. Cremation is a part of our Vedic tradition.

>a shit ton of food is imported from these countries
Kek like what? Cheap rice from china and diarrhea fuel from india? Who gives a fuck. Also I can bet you that less than 1% of food imported into Switzerland is from either countries

That fucking hat is crazy.

That's the most beautiful pepe i've ever seen.

I just hope china gets fucked,those beasts can't have the most powerful country on the planet. j

>India defeats China (as unlikely as I admit that to be)
Fucking vietnam defeated china

I hate India more than China, so I'll root for China because I'm a weeb, and China is close to Japan.

Its gonna be a shitstorm this year, mate

3 Divisions are being sent to the border M8

I believe the US government is having anti China shilling on Sup Forums. Recently there have been countless antichina, Chinese are subhumans threads. Somebody is trying to subvert Sup Forums.

So?

Bhutan is the most powerful country in the world?

Ill take duck in satay sauce with beef fried rice and a chinese qt and day over shitting my liquid intestines out while my woman with a manlier moustache than mine screams at me

The Chinese are always stealing our technology, because they lack creativity.

Checked... What is the state of Sup Forums where we start blasting a thread with out asking for any type of fucking proof?

China hates Japan you fucking stupid weeb.

Any*
Sorry im a filthy phoneposter

no,China is just awful. they jacked up the pricing and completely ruined Canada's housing market. They are hungry insects hogging everything they can get. South China Sea,US capital,they are even eyeing Siberia. You can't have these soulless exploiters as the only superpower.

During WW2, the Indians had a chance to join the Axis powers and overthrow British Rule. Since they're cucks, they did not. There will be no war, they will bend over and just let China have their territory.

This and Poo's come to the US and take all the engineering jobs, leaving tons of usually white males out of work longer than they'd like with student debt over their heads.

they would have shat all over the battlefield instead

He's right. WW1 and WW2, whites were just slaughtering each other while NOT building an American border between the US and Mexico, and NOT deporting the blacks back to Africa. Fucking white people.

>There will be no war, they will bend over and just let China have their territory.

Just like they did with Kashmir, right? Fuck outta here!

They lost their territory then too because they were too pussy to defend it.

>What was Azad hind?
>What was navy Revolt?
>What was Nagaland war,where cuck British got BTFO though they had Air power?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azad_Hind

He thinks Gandhi was the guy who BTFO british with his absolute cuckery.

India controls more of Kashmir than Pakistan, Americoon.

Poos are culturally our cousins, so I hope they win.

You obviously have no taste, but try out some simple Indian food with less spices.

UK has the best INdian food in the world (probably). It's cheap and good.

I would eat it everyday if I could. It's really fucking expensive over here (20-25 Euros for one meal)

Chinese cuisine only knows soy sauce and chilis afaik, they don't have any other spices.

I don't know why they are wearing camouflage, the Chinese will smell them before they see them.

I've personally seen hundreds of dogs skinned and boiled alive by chinks. They do it because the like the gamey taste it imparts on the meat. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I completely agree with you. And not all Indian food is spicy, India has some of the sweetest desserts in the world (like gulab jamun, for example).

The fact that Pakistan controls any of it all all proves my point. Dump abo.

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Good. Finally a WW without Germany invading us

Larp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir#Current_status_and_political_divisions

"India controls 101,338 km2 (39,127 sq mi) of the disputed territory, Pakistan controls 85,846 km2 (33,145 sq mi), and the People's Republic of China controls the remaining 37,555 km2 (14,500 sq mi)."

You're just mad that I'm right. Also, learn how to link posts properly you inbred Americoon.

This. They completely fucked up Toronto and Vancouver, but don't forget about Australia either.