Could we have prevented 9/11?

We know for a fact that planes were hijacked and flown into the towers which ultimately caused them to collapse.

Assuming we could not prevent the initial hijacking in the cockpit through better security measures, is there really anything we could have done to stop the planes short of blowing them out of the sky?

Could we even shoot them out of the sky if we wanted to? I mean they flew one into the Pentagon for fuck sakes. How isn't that building protected by anti-air missiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=3GCsTf-fKVo
nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html
archive.is/8ciXU
abbourne.com/the-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hlojij_fP0
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope since the planes were CGI

The planes are unequivocally proven to be the cause, so that's just simply bullshit and wrong.

there were no planes buddy, stop drinking the CNN coolaid

>Trump sceptical about Airplanes doing this Destruction on 9/11
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

compare to webm (((who))) reported seeing planes.

you believe what jews say?

It could have been prevented if the government had decided not to do it. I don't know if the planes were real or not and it doesn't really matter to me. Either way, it was an inside job.

We know there are because we have FAA recordings and flight plans, I haven't even opened your webms and I know they are dumb conspiracy nonsense.

>it doesn't really matter to me
it should, it shows that (((MSM))) niggers deserve to hang.

>I haven't even opened your webms
>"imma ignore evidence, muh MSM jews did nuthin wrong"

dumb nigger

>We know there are because we have FAA recordings
real planes with the flightnumbers got rerouted
pic related proofs it.

>How isn't that building protected by anti-air missiles?
it is and has been since ww2
>planes were hijacked and flown into the towers
yes, but not how you think
in fact there is a means to hijack a plane without being onboard
QRS11
youtube.com/watch?v=3GCsTf-fKVo

>prevent a kike insurance scam that was also a front for getting support to protect CIA heroin

probably not

>disinfo agent trying this hard

First off I'm not a nigger and I live(d) and work(ed) in NY when 9/11 happened and SAW the second plane.

You are a cucked muslim living in (((germany))) claiming it's "CGI", what the fuck?

I already know they deserve to hang. The thing is, it seems kind of pointless to focus on whether the planes are real or not when most people still think the attacks were committed by Al Queda. Jumping straight to the CGI shit with a bluepilled person is a great way to get them to immediately dismiss you. Why not start slower and talk about more easily believable shit, like how Osama was hired by the CIA, how the govt was warned by various intelligence agencies and did nothing, the motivations for carrying out such a false flag, the larry silverstein insurance shit, etc. There are so many more direct links to 9/11 being an inside job than cgi planes. It seems pointless to me to argue that as the primary point because it appears so ridiculous to the layman. Again, I'm not necessarily denying that the planes were fake, just talking about redpilling strategies here.

every fucking time

Sure you saw them shlomo
and let me guess you Were also friends with adam lanza

The shills hate the CGI truth for a reason.

And then Sup Forums wonders why they're treated like those kids who eat paste when it comes to politics.

What can you do when the kikes cant stop meddling in everything that wants the truth.

nice ad hominem bro

Probably because nobody with a functioning frontal lobe is going to believe that without rock solid evidence. Everyone you post in these threads is only partial evidence, if you can even call it that. Sure, I can see there are some inconsistencies in the video footage. That could mean the planes are CGI, or it could mean a dozen other things that are about ten times more likely. In order to convince a thinking person that this shit means what you want us to think it means, there's gotta be more than just these videos. Take a course in logical reasoning please dude.

You sure proved me wrong with that well thought out, carefully constructed and masterfully presented argument.

Don't know, don't care

It was an inside job.

Fighter jets were scrambled but were sent in the wrong direction.

why not just use real planes?

Yeah, if we didn't let in retarded sand niggers 9/11 wouldn't have happened. Blame immigration, and fuck the elites that did this to us. They are all on my lynch list.

Who was the first person to officially die in the 9/11 attacks?

Do you know?

>he was an Israeli-American dual citizen
>he was a passenger aboard AA Flight 11, the first plane to hit the World Trade Center
>he was an elite captain in Sayeret Matkal, this is Israel's SEAL Team 6 (look it up)
>Sayeret Matkal commands are trained in counterterrorism against Muslim extremists
>they specialize in hijacking/airport scenarios involving parachuting + are masters at impersonating Arab radicals, via changing complexion, eye color, dress, behavior
>the Israeli-American, first person to die on 9/11, spoke fluent Arabic, due to Sayeret training
>in a posthumous biography 'No Better Time' his own family describes him as a "super Zionist' (read it on Google Books, shocking shit, lads)
>on F11, he was seated *directly* in front of a hijacker (seats 9B/10B)
>official report: he was STABBED TO DEATH aboard Flight 11 before it hit WTC
>but he was trained to kill using hands, pens, credit cards, boxcutters in Sayeret Matkal
>his father Charles is a hardcore Zionist poet in Israel, who dislikes the US and made his family "Aliyah" from Denver in 1984
>his wife Anne is Jewish and from Israel
>in 2000, he was one of the richest Israelis alive, via his cyber security corp Akamai
>he visited Israel "on business" dozens of times in year before 9/11

His name? DANIEL LEWIN

A Zionist Rambo was the first person "to die" on 9/11 aboard the first plane to hit WTC, yet no Sup Forumsaks give af. The key is right in front of you.

You can't stop the super elite. You've been fckd from birth.

you could have voted for Al Gore.
nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html republipol

Time for archive
archive.is/8ciXU

>is there really anything we could have done to stop the planes short of blowing them out of the sky?
Without disbanding CIA first - nope.

Official book synopsis, written by Daniel Lewin's coworker at Akamai:

>Edwin Hoff is a fiction inspired by a real person: Danny Lewin was a Counter Terror Captain in Israel’s equivalent of Seal Team 6. He trained to rescue hostages and kill terrorists with his bare hands. Later he went to MIT for his masters in math and founded Akamai Technologies, becoming a billionaire overnight. The author worked for him there for two years until, on September 11, Danny went to visit customers in California. He boarded AA Flight 11. Amid the horrifying tragedy, Danny left behind this puzzle:

>On September 10, he packed up his office. No one knows why.

Link (see for yourselves): abbourne.com/the-books/

And here's a documentary posted by "Christians4Israel" detailing Lewin's family of Israeli Zionists, and his military career in Israel:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hlojij_fP0

Really makes you think: why hasn't (((Hollywood))) made a biopic about Daniel Lewin yet? Because if Americans knew Israel's Zionist Rambo was the first person to die on 9/11...they might start asking questions about that coincidence.

AA Flight 11 attendent, Betty Ong, cites Lewin's seat number (9B) as that of a hijacker in the official 9/11 call logs in FBI reports. She then said, from aboard F11, that she and all other passengers were having trouble breathing.

you didn't.
end of story.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

The solution is obvious:
ban all planes.

What the fuck are you even on about Jerome everyone knows planes aren't real. They are just a myth made up by Jews.

Bumping this, ignoring shills.

Enforce the immigration laws. Deport anyone who overstays a visa immediately. Would have prevented it.