Tattoo thread

Is tattoo ultimate redpilled because it doesn't suit for nigger skin or is it bluepilled?
Do you have any tattoos? Is it good for Sup Forumsster to have one?
Share your thoughts

purple.

this grill I'm chatting up has a big tattoo on her back, she cute and her politics are supposed to be alright, do I keep going lads?

There are light skinned and mulato niggers who get tattoos tho, and even dark skinned nuggers gets tattoos which make them look more like niggers or just plain stupid if they can't tell if the tattoos they got looks good or not.

Tattoos are pretty ratchet tho.

If I ever find out that someone I know has a tattoo I immediately lose all respect for them and proceed to cut them out of my life forever. Tattoos are badge of shame, a red flag that says "I'm worthless. I'm mentally ill. I have no respect for my body and neither should you." I wish that tattoo ink was a sterilizing agent.

tattoos are for degenerates who enjoy destroying their body.

>Share your thoughts
for all the Fashy talk about not being degenerate or stupid why do all Sup Forumstards feel the need to justify every action they take by a user msg board.

because we are all friends here

Tattos are identifying marks
Any user as such should be opposed to them.

continued: like why would you care? dont you feel like a sheep asking a bunch of anons who could literally be jews or blacks advice on your nazi ideology? why not make a decision like a man and not care what others think.

It usually comes down to why they took the tattoo.

>purely decoration
Pathetic, start training until you're satisfied with the body you have.

>ideological
More pathetic than decorating yourself is permanently marking your body with your ideology, whether it be hippy shit, veganism, feminism or ethnonationalism.

>dead family member
Least pathetic of all, but getting a tattoo for a dead family member is just a sign that you can't move on.

>Tattos are identifying marks
>Any user as such should be opposed to them.
your face is an id mark, literally everything is. Are you really such a beta you need to hide while in public?

It's a red flag, but not an absolute deal breaker. Proceed with caution

fukin chezed

I came a across a few red flags already, might just try and get a shag and leave her, degenerate I know but I'll get away with it

tattoos are degenerate and therefore bluepilled

red if you're in the military, prison or a gang

blue in all other cases

/thread

Asian point of view is interesting. Is it a lot of people with tattoo in Japan? Besides yakuza gangs ofc

> continued: like why would you care? dont you feel like a sheep asking a bunch of anons who could literally be jews or blacks advice on your nazi ideology? why not make a decision like a man and not care what others think.
Just go through is not wise. Wise - is to hear a lot of opinions and then make your own.

For example: Jews and Black's telling you that gas chambers for them is a bad idea. You listen to them, and in the end partly agree with their opinion, because nuclear weapon can be more efficient.

Tattoos are neither BP or RP. Mostly they're a fun kind of peacocking. I have a couple of legitimately well-done, aesthetically interesting tattoos, as well as a couple of fairly bad ones that are still pretty fun. Am I embarrassed by them? Yeah, sure, a little bit, because tattoos are silly, and it doesn't help that they've become a fashion trend among hipsters and liberals. The problem is that every faggot gets one when there's nothing interesting/edgy about them whatsoever.

I'm probably more disgusted when I see some dumb SJW cunt with shit tattoos than most of you. They're degenerate as fuck but require a certain type of person to be able to actually carry that around with them. Society becomes degenerate when degeneracy becomes normal.

>tattoos are good because black people don't look great in them

christ

>Didn't get the joke
Christ

A tattoo can look good but it depends entirely on the tattoo. If you use colour it is a risky thing to get as the colours won't always appear as they should.
Tribal markings and such can look real good if on the right type of person. E.g. you wouldn't see a skinny, basement dwelling white guy with a full sleeve showing the story of how some demi-god came to be.
Also, having quotes on your tricep and/or foot is always shit and should never be endorsed by anyone.

I think a Sup Forumsster can have a tattoo and pull it off. So long as it's done right. Just bear those things in mind.

Blue pilled as fuck.
A Tattoo is the ultimate mark of the degenerate.

Theres a difference between hiding from the crowd and hiding in the crowd.

Not really a tattoo but similar. I've got a brand of my husband's initials on my back. It's a constant physical reminder that I am owned.

If you're thinking about hiding in the crowd, wtf for god's sake you'll take tattoo on your face. Or you'll hide naked in the crowd?

Tattoos are extremely degenerate, avoid.

Tattoos help you spot retards. People with them are definitely up there on the list of things that need to be gassed.

Got a swastika and some other natsoc stuff back when I was 18. 26 now I don't regret doing it

Tattoos are 100% degenerate

it actually does suit black skin. it actually makes black guys looks even more badass. it makes whites look like sjw faggots.

There's a lot of shitty tattoos and a lot of degenerate fags with tattoos. What you need to do is get good white person tattoos and then you can use their power to defeat $100 million dollar niggers.

I have many tattoos, mostly old school pin up girls and nonsense, and a "Mom" tattoo, and my wife's name, etc.