How

Why are white nationalists so desperate for an ethnostate that they are gleefully willing to murder and exterminate nonwhites including children?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Traditionalist Worker Party advocates for white separatism, akin the the white separatist towns and communities in South Africa.

It's possible to create a white "mini-state" in the US Midwest.

because shitskins are gleefully willing to murder everyone

What the fuck is this? Try English, retard.

So because a few low IQ niggers commit crimes here and there, you think it's justified to want to murder all nonwhites, regardless if they have never commited a crime, and even nonwhite children and infants?

Interesting.

>So because a few low IQ niggers commit crimes here and there
nice meme

So you're perfectly okay with murdering "shitskin" children, correct?

Why not?

Physical removal is not necessarily murder. We can relocate nonwhites.

>he fell for the human rights meme

is it murder if they're not human?

White nationalists are morons. I will personally beat the everloving shit out of everyone spouting crap about a "white ethnostate in the USA" if i meet them in person

Because they're fucking thieves stealing all our society. Every shitskin I've worked with was obviously retarded. They wouldn't even be here if it weren't for affirmative action.

t. conservative hispanic

It's nipping future problems in the bud, don't you think?

>I will personally beat the everloving shit out of everyone spouting crap about a "white ethnostate in the USA" if i meet them in person

a shekel for a good goy

Yes, this is war. Shitskins do not come in peace. They come to steal and pillage. They'll reform our whole government into a dysfunctional state if we let them.

No.
t. sane person who is not a nazi traitor
No one aside from a few butthurt stormtards will ever support you. We are better armed and trained than you are, so chill the fuck out, stupid nazi faggots

Why are X so Z that they Y?
Not hard to understand.

why murder them when you can just give them access to free abortion and they murder their own children?

Also there's no reason why would we need to murder them to establish an ethnostate. Build the ethnostate in Idaho, kick out the 25 blacks currently living in Idaho, problem solved

So why don't you guys start killing nonwhite children right now? Afterall, each day that goes by, the nonwhite population in your "white homelands" continues to grow.

Are you afraid of being killed in retaliation? Or are you just too cowardly to go through with it?

Because they are being used by the Jews to enact white genocide. It is a struggle to survive at this point. We will defend ourselves at all costs and do everything that needs to be done to secure a future for our children and people.

Literally every group is willing to kill their enemies if need be. Enlightened big brain centrists have been carpet-bombing the middle east for a decade and a half now to maintain liberal and zionist hegemony.

Liberals are very openly okay with whites dying in the advancement of """""social justice"""""

The big difference is that white nationalists are basically the only ones that aren't actually killing anybody on a mass scale right now.

>a few

Lol.

>a few
Europe, and north america, those are the white peoples (a global minority) homeland

you'll be dead of old age so when shit hits the fan, so i would agree with you, who cares, that's a future problem that does not concern me and it's mean to think about it now, that's another generations problem

worldbirthsanddeaths.com/

I'm for shipping them back there homelands, but if they don't comply I'm not sure what to do

We have seen what happened in the US.

Despite being a continental super power with vast natural, industrial and military power at your disposal, you have managed to become a failing country.

All thanks to your multi cult.

Where are you located? Maybe we could arrange a little face to face meeting to discuss the possibility of a white ethnostate in the U.S. and you can try to beat the everloving shit out of me.

>because a few
Stopped right there.

Because we only care about people.

don't dodge my question:

You're going to die. Low IQs are horrible at war.

What is your opinion on whites becoming a minority in the US? Do you think it'll be like Rhodesia or improve?

Friendly reminder that loaded question threads, like the one OPfaggot here made, are shill baits calculated to divide and conquer the unwary.

Why assume it's murder we want? There are lots of other options, you're just poisoning the well against white nationalism.

Another option is to offer non-whites financial incentives to relocate elsewhere. It could even be framed as "reparations." It would ultimately be less expensive than continuing to house black prison population at 40k a head per year, and continuing to subsidize welfare lifestyle for Shaniqua and her five kids, and each of her kid's five kids, and each of their kid's five kids....

So can white nationalists really blame nonwhites (and "race traitors") once they start killing and assassinating so called "white nationalists"? After all, if white nationalists are so hell bent on murdering nonwhite children, it only seems justifiable that the nonwhites and normal whites (the general populace) should go on the offensive as soon as possible.

Fortunately for white nationalists, most of the general populace in the US are currently unaware that there are radical extremists advocating for genocide in the US right now, but I look forward to what will happen once these extremists on Sup Forums are put on the spotlight by media and federal government.

it's a fun excuse to drop redpills

>strawmanning this hard
top fucking cuck.

don't ignore my question, FAGGOT:

You're the one dodging my question you faggot.

Why don't you faggots go out and start killing nonwhite children? Are you afraid of being killed in retaliation? Are white nationalists just a bunch of faceless cowards?

reported and saged
when you can't support your argument without blatant intellectual dishonesty, you need to reevaluate your position.

Your posts are little more than logical fallacies.

>strawmanning this hard

don't ignore my question:

this, so much this.
white flight is genocide on nonwhites, it is harm and death on future nonwhite children

white people do not have a homeland, and they never will, it is a place for a global market place of a global people.

future generations need to learn this, nonwhites may go back to visit their homelands, but white people can not, because they never had one to begin with.

resources must, forever and ever be reallocated towards nonwhites, it is the only just way

Texas, you little bitch. Where you at?
>neo nazi calling anyone low IQ
I don't care. As long as we properly integrate people, we will be fine. That's why both BLM and white ethnotards need to be stomped into the ground

Okay, they're not human. I answered your question.

Now answer mines you bitch. Why don't you go out and start killing nonwhite children? Each day that goes by, the non white population grows and the chances of you winning this so called "racewar" diminish.

Are you faggots cowards? ISIS counts have way more balls than you little shits. White nationalists are basically a cucked version of ISIS.

>As long as we properly integrate people, we will be fine

History proves otherwise. First we won't be able to on land then 10-20 years later it'll be open genocide. South Africa doesn't have much time left honestly.

>threatening to beat people up irl
whoa am i back in 1997 aol chatrooms?

>Okay, they're not human
good job admitting the truth

>the rest of your post:
>strawmanning this hard
sorry i don't speak in only logical fallacies

Apartheid doesn't require genocide.
You just make it against the law to buy land in certain areas for certain people. After a single generation, everyone will be peacefully segregated again.

That's because South Africa treated its non white majority population like shit since forever. You can't expect to treat 90% of people in your country like animals and them being ok with it

i agree the niggers are better off by themselv--

neo nazis deserve a good beating

>including
especially*
And yes.

>strawmanning this hard
Actual RWDS are a meme for most and a fantasy for very few. If you see posts advocating for actual RL murder there's a good chance thery're JIDF or leftypol shills.

Let me ask you something.
When you wash the lice out of your hair, do you feel guilty about killing the nits along with them?
Do you pity the maggots of your wasps when you call the exterminator?
Do you think it criminal to step on a roach if it's an especially small one?
No.

Then what is wrong with murdering shitskin children? They are simply young parasites, who will inevitably grow up and become adults, and wreak havoc upon our nations. If anything, it is more humane to kill them now before they can harm anyone than to let them live, aware that they are vermin.

Every race on this world has a ethnostate, all except white people.

The moment eastern europe ooens the floodgates there will be 0 white countries left.

>ISIS
>"we kill all non muslims inshallah!!"
>ISISfags go berserk and murder hundreds with bombs, guns, etc in white countries

>white nationalists
>"we will exterminate the shitskin hoards and secure the ethnostate by any means necessary!!"
>white nationalists are on Sup Forums all day making memes and masturbating to underage anime girls while "their" women are being BLACKED daily

Hmmm..

this! this! this!

population replacement would not be a problem if the current host population weren't so adamant on going against it, inegration would be so much faster if you just increased the amount of people mass immigrating

just outbreed them and you have a new young workforce, this is the beauty of a globalized world, you will always have a steady flow of young people and you don't have to worry about concentrating on keeping something silly a middle class

We "stole land from the Indians" and "enslaved blacks" you really think it won't be worse over here? You're fine with your grandchildren being exterminate just for the sake of the not being a "racist"? They deserve it like South African whites do?

There were no niggers in that area they Boers settled. Nigs flooded in to steal from their economy. You shitskins are murderous apes that come to destroy our nests and blame us for it.

top lmao

>Then what is wrong with murdering shitskin children?
wow bro nice edge

Wow what a faggot, didn't even answer my question at the end.

We do NOT want to murder and exterminate non-whites. That's a lie.

exhibit A

Friendly reminder that if you're cut, you're not white.

nice straw man......

>strawmanning
>expecting a serious answer
topcuck. before posting, run your posts by the other faggots with you on your discord next time so you don't embarrass yourself so badly

>This thread

This, they're not human. They're simply parasites.

I'm a white nationalist and I even have nonwhite friends.

We do NOT hate people of other races.

>We do NOT hate people of other races.
Yeah you just retarded ideas

I get what you're saying, but you should expand on that.

He's a beaner.

Don't exterminate people. Just stop trying so hard to lift them out of poverty. They'll sink or they'll swim. If they can swim, don't we want them to do it?

Because they are OUR states. We should also rake back the African colonies, exterminate all niggers living there and take back Hong Kong

freedom of association does not mean freedom of dissociation

whites dissociating themselves from nowhites other than trade, is not justice.

whites therefore have less rights than nonwhites, but that's okay, because that is justice

54 million deaths doesn't sound like a "few"

>freedom of association does not mean freedom of dissociation
(You)

>We do NOT hate people of other races.
Ehhh... maybe in principle that's true. But you have to admit a large portion of current white nationalists do seem to legitimately hate nonwhites. Thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case with the more diplomatic and outspoken ones like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer. At least not yet.

Why don't you read the rest of his post you idiot?

>If you don't agree with my Jewish idea of morality you're a shill

This is true. Actual Nazis were faggy, multiculrual Darwinist.

Those guys had distance form the shitskins. I've seen what happens to my family members that interbreeds with them. I want them completely fucking gone. Bathed in fire. The whites who hang out and interbreed with shitskins are almost always

i did; did you? you must have nigger-tier reading comprehension

>whites therefore have less rights than nonwhites, but that's okay, because that is justice
It's clearly satirical

>;
Idiot.

he proved a point you dink.

>It's clearly satirical
coming from sweden you cannot be sure--some of the things that sweded argue and what their own country does is beyond satire

If you were locked in a room with Ben Carson and John Oliver with a loaded gun and forced to pick one, who would you shoot?

>not being inclined to senseless tribal murder is a Jewish idea
Okay shill, let me know when you've found enough whites willing to go around killing people and then we'll talk.

>let me know when you've found enough whites willing to go around killing people
Already did 70 years ago

Disingenuous leftist nonsense. Yeah, and Al Capone went to prison for tax evasion. Just kill yourself already.

Niggers are violent, impulsive, unintelligent, and simply cannot function in a first world society without a substantial welfare state and a perverse, draconian prison industrial complex. They're an unfit people. They belong in Africa, and many of them today shouldn't have ever been born; they were only born because LBJ's asshole policies, when policy should heavily penalize unfit and indigent people from giving birth (and perhaps incentivize them not to).

>giving up clay
you have to go back

What are you talking about, that's disgusting. Only leftists think like that.

why the fuck did you quote me?

>70 years ago
look out minorities here come angry old people waving their canes

i think Somalia should be 10% Somalian and 90% chinese

i want every country in the world to turn into Lebanon, because no matter what, no matter how you shall never be against hyperinclusive mass democracy, mass immigration with open borders forever.

because i know that it will always stay the constitutionally principled country that it has always been, we just have to integrate them, like this guy said
**race is only skin deep

everything will be fine, this is a problem for future generations to tackle, i mean i am not going to have kids #thechildfreelife
but i am sure they can handle it

Lmao that was 70 years ago, fucker. Imagine trying to organize RWDS with the current population of faggy, limp-wristed nu-male whites and tell me you won't get slaughtered.

Honestly this place makes me fucking cringe sometimes.

This is not a game. I'm kind of glad the Prussian system is still in place. Low functioning, multicultural autists deserve their shitty, lever pulling lives. I warn you, intermingling with shitskins ruins your intellect. You will forever be cast into the lowest rungs of society. Affirmative action will give you a boost, but that will destroy the profitability of the society around you.

Th rates of violence are bad enough, but the real terror of shitskins is what they do to day to day life. All the cushy jobs are given to them through affirmative action, because they can't function in the hard ones and must still be hired. You history is erased because true history points out how subhuman many of the people around you are. Music and art go to shit as their subhuman consciousness takes over the social space. That's the real horror. Pure violence would wake up the normies, but this slow creeping mind virus shit is hard to detect for most people.

They dont. Edgy 16 year olds who post here do.

>Imagine trying to organize RWDS with the current population of faggy, limp-wristed nu-male whites

You mean people who have completely swallowed Jewish moral and cultural values? Retard