Oh, um

Oh, um...

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

wtf im with her now...

Completely false. You were seriously going to try to defend this? lololololol

Are ghetto niggers included in these averages?

true.

But... the opposite is true.
Mountain States and Midwest states full of rural and suburban regions have higher IQ than coastal states full of big cities, and if you exclude blacks from the IQ average of the Southern states, I'm sure they'd have higher IQ too.

now post the original

>te] [Auto]

stop spamming your shit comics on the catalog

>Jews and shit skins are starting to do their version of ben garrison edits

OP here
...oh look at that. I guess I was wrong. I'll go back to sucking cock now.

>the highest IQ state is also the most pro-Hillary

Do one where is says that there is scientific evidence that traps are gay.

>the lowests too
>most of the >100 voted for trump

But Hillary won the most high IQ

And?
Look the bigger numbers, not 1 tiny state with 1 million of people.
Leaf, you are a joke.

And maybe is iq score is that high because it is the whitest state of US.

>And?

And the most intelligent people voted for Hillary.

Redpanels is pure cancer.

It's not the whitest.

Mass. has about 16% nonwhites; who nearly always vote Dem.

Now overlay it with concentration of blacks/mexicans.

You're in for a shock

italy is a joke, with berluschino and all your wasted potential

also you aren't white, Scaramucci proved that

city people: more knowledge in finance
rural people: more knowledge in farming

both are necessary for civilization

I had no idea Virginia Beach was so enriched.

Brb cancelling holiday.

And Italy is smarter than Canada, then I have reason and you don't.

Shut up leaf.
How much can you be dat stupid?

This is neglecting advancements in technology though. The internet has given rural people access to free, abundant knowledge.

Also, delivery services and online shopping mean you can still get virtually whatever you want without having to live in a metropolitan area.

Those two maps were made in 1990, so it's even more enriched now.

this

>leaf hiding their flag again

meta discussion.

is this all that is left of shareblue? shitty memes that attack "non-city" people with ad homs?

sage

Yeah, pretty much

I'm in Virginia Beach right now, my extended family lives in Norfolk. My mom has talked about how there are so many black people here and there didn't used to be. Tbh it's not the nicest beach I would go elsewhere for vacation

>Tbh it's not the nicest beach I would go elsewhere for vacation

Shit.

Where would you go instead? What's Virginia Beach like as a place (cost of living, amenities, crime, etc)

(((IQ))) is different from IQ, you insufferable lefty cuck. Top honors of gender studies class doesn't equate to ACTUAL intellectual superiority. Hell, you liberal arts majors can't even debate for shit, or develop tech, or even find a job outside of getting money from Soros to get beat up by rightwing Nazis in your own fucking rallies.

Ocean city, MD. Myrtle beach in South Carolina, rehobath beach (definitely not spelled right) it depends there's lots of nice places. Va beach is fine if you've already booked tickets though

Thanks man I'll be more careful next time.

Don't take me too seriously, my dad hated the beach so we never went and I lifeguarded every summer from 14-21 so I rarely go to the beach I'm far from an expert

Race is just Americans dumbing down the concept of Ethnicitiy so its easy for them to understand. And so they dont have to admit most of them are mixed, and dont have heritatage. Mixed to the point the only features dominant that could correlate to any ethnicity would be by skin colour.
>Americans killing each other
>"Fucking Black people, Amirite Europe? you know my dads great great grandmother once dated someone from Ireland, I`m white!"

Rehoboth, way less trashy than OC MD. But there's a lot of gay dudes there, but overall very polite people. OC is for June bugs and college kids.
T. Delawarean

But why did people earning more money vote mainly Trump tho