[Muslim] grooming gangs abusing schoolgirls weren't probed due to 'political correctness'

Ken Macdonald said there had been “past reluctance” to look into Muslim men who had been targeting white girls.

But speaking on the Today programme on BBC Radio 4, Lord MacDonald said that was no longer the case after recent prosecutions.

The Liberal Democrat peer's comments come after 18 people were convicted of or admitted offences in a series of trials related to child sexual exploitation in Newcastle.

He said: "I think there has been in the past a reluctance to investigate a category of crime that people might believe attaches to a particular community in circumstances where men may be targeting young women.”

Presenter John Humphrys cut in to clarify which part of the community he was referring to.

He said: ”In other words, we're talking about - by and large - Muslim men who have been targeting white girls?"

Lord Macdonald replied: "Yes, exactly."

Mr Humphrys then asked if political correctness had “interfered with the course of justice”.

archive.is/1qwcS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6h0lkq-Sno
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyuw50IYk4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They specifically call them Asian to lift the guilt from their shoulders.

I wish Europe adopted the American constitution after ww2.

Then at least i'd have a gun to deal with this bullshit.

Funny how it's the opposite in Australia. If you are Muslim, you're going to have your garbage rummaged through by ASIO.

>Asian

Lol what

Yeah, that's the assigned word to people from the Middle East

Every time I hear "Asian" from the britbarians

>asian grooming gangs

wtf i hate japan now

I think we call them "Asians" because they were the first asians we encountered in our country. People from the Middle Eastern area came during the economic recovery after world war 2.

The only thing that matters in this world is maintaining a false environment of cleanliness and safety so that mindfucked trannies and self-centered feminists feel better about themselves.

>The only thing that matters in this world is maintaining a false environment of cleanliness and safety so that mentally-inferior hillbillies and self-centered white male sociopaths feel better about themselves.
You got a few words wrong there. I fixed them. :)

>Asian

>asian

God damn Mongolians

We've always called Pakis and Indians Asian. That's the part of Asia we ruled.

Golly, why can't I find this on CNN or MSNBC? Why is it always these "fake news" sites?

Further to that Asian never implies Chinese or Japs. We call that the far East or the Orient.

WHY do brits refuse to acknowledge how evil their politicians are?

Too busy havin' a giggle, m8.

kek typical dumb burgers

you missed the only part we mean on the map that is the indian subcontinent

Why are the Brits of my ancestral homeland so fucking gay about everytink? Pic unrelated

LISTEN AMERIFATS, we call Pakistanis 'Asians' because Paki is a racist term since the sixties.

Fucks sakes it's not difficult.

>They specifically call them Asian to lift the guilt from their shoulders.
no they are what we call Asian fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z6h0lkq-Sno

How the fuck is Paki a racist word

It's literally an abbreviation of Pakistani, it's like saying Jap is racist

>Asian
I bet it was those fucking Norks

Kek 8/10

But Jap is racist

It's racist because nobody fucking likes Pakistanis, so to draw attention to their ethnicity is offensive.

Pakistani restaurants often call themselves 'Indian' restaurants because of this.

nah asians = indians/pakistan/bangladesh and usually implies near easterners too.

God I hate them so much.

Replace top right with "What ameritards think they mean" and bottom right with "What they always mean"

>How the fuck is Paki a racist word
because whitebois used to be men and go paki bashing

Better to allow human trafficking then be a racist

HELP REVERSE THIS POLL

136838951-->#

136838951-->#

136838951-->#

Shit

HELP REVERSE THIS POLL

#

#

#

Shut it, cuck

They should make a movIe called Duncucked about a bunch of pakis just raping everyone and the beta White bitch boys in the U.K. Standing there crying and jerking it

So what consequences have these people in authority faced for allowing this to happen, none, and that is the problem with Anglo-Saxon society, the bureacrats and politicians do not face the consetof their incompetence.

Sentence the cops to be gangraped by rapefugees?

they're called middle easterners/semites
or if you're American (see: free) Arabs
you stupid tea niggers

Asian has been used here for sandpeople for the last 50 or 60 years. Why? Because they're from Asia. Orientals are the ones you know as Asians. Why? To differentiate between the two. Only a country that thinks there's nothing wrong with someone calling themselves "African-American" can be confused by this.

>paki is a slur
you know that you suck as a race when when using the word determining your race is prohibited as an insult

the only cases I know of are jews and pakis

>African-American
this

they're called arabs

>they're called middle easterners/semites
>or if you're American (see: free) Arabs
>you stupid tea niggers
nope even in america they are called desi people, like JusReign or Lilly singh on youtube

Russians are refered as asians too in Cuckistan?
You know damn well that this "asian" shit was created by political corectness
It might be news for you but you country has been cucked far longer than 60 years

>I will have every brit choke on his own blood to save a bunch of jews
t. british prime minister during ww2 and National hero of the UK

>they're called arabs
we're still referring to different things
>american: desi = british: asian
>american: arab = british: middle eastern
>american: asian = british: oriental/east asian

>You know damn well that this "asian" shit was created by political corectness
nope even the politically incorrect tabloid shitters call them asian

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyuw50IYk4A

You're clearly underage if you think "Asian" doesn't mean middle eastern/indian and "East Asian" doesn't mean chinks and japs. Just like americans call east asians "asians" and indians/middle easterners "indians/ middle easterners"

>hahaha look this guy is only far left and not fully communust and uses this term too, Austrian user BTFO

they referred to themselves as asian you retard, look at the BBC asian network for example, there are no chinks

ritish Asians (also referred as South Asians in the United Kingdom, Asian British people or Asian Britons) are persons of Asian descent who reside in the United Kingdom.[2] In British English usage, the term Asians usually includes British originating only from South Asia. Prior to the formation of the United Kingdom, immigration of South Asian ethnic groups to England began with the arrival of the East India Company to the Indian subcontinent. This continued during the British Raj and increased in volume after the independence of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka from British rule, chiefly for education and economic pursuits. A major influx of Asian immigrants, mostly Hindus and Muslims, also took place following the expulsion of Indian communities (then holders of British passports) from Uganda.

Bullshit. Brits aren't that attractive.

This just feels like another deja vu

It's become unacceptable in many western countries to say anything about ethnic minorities even when true. Further, to prove how progressive and non-discriminatory they are, businesses and authorities go the other way with positive discrimination in hiring practices and turning a blind eye to some communities' behaviour. Tens of thousands of girls are at risk or have had FGM carried out on them by their psycho families, yet there's no prosecutions. These communities close ranks and nothing gets done.

The Met gets criticised if they stop and search blacks, but look at the stats.

>The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

>Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black.

Police are just playing the (good) odds. Yet lefties and do-gooders insist the police stop searching blacks because it looks bad.

>Britbongs
>been using the term 'Asian' for Pakistanis for decades - since well before the internet was invented
>every single person in Britain knows exactly what the denotation is
>someone on Sup Forums posts a British news article using the word
>an Amerifat pipes up "lol u only call them that to confuse people and hide what's going on"

Every fucking thread.

I don't think that car could get much more niggery.

OOOHHHHH!!
Come ooon man!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
It's open season on them bitches or kids or whatever.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

We'd maybe believe that if there wasn't tons of other evidence of your country bending over backwards for them.

Russisns are asians by that logic
Just admit it, your country is cucked
While we were still Euthanizing retards you faggots legelized gay rights
When we considered abolishing the anti immigeation act ( non Austrians were not allowed to get jobs until the 90's) you fags already had millions of "asians" taking you over

You are cucked beyong belief and you still believe that it has always been this way

Lol. There's the West and Asians according the British. Really?? Look at the map, you silly pc monkey.

>been cucked into using 'Asian' for decades

It isn't though, the only people who get offended by it are the people who start literally shaking when someone misgenders them.

>all across pol bongs have no begun to actively defend referring to muslims as asians.

you truly deserve the hell you will soon live in.

Until the news started using the term Asian when Muslims were becoming a problem, i had never heard it used to describe anyone other than Japanese/Chinese

We always called Pakis Pakis and people from India Indians
Arabs were fucking Arabs

I'm happy about all this shit now, it's like sharpening a knife that you had in the back of a draw. A knife that you hadn't used in years, because you didn't need to, but now a need arises.

Bin that knife, bruv

> Mongoloids butthurt that they don't have the exclusivity of Asia

Negroes. Gypsies.

90% of Russians live in Europe. Asian Russia is soooooooo empty.

No, Russians are Slavs.

The trafficking gangs are, in fact, Muslim, mostly sub-continental Asians from Pakistan. The MSM calls them 'Asians' because it's neurotically over-sensitive about admitting they're Muslims.

India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh are not in the middle east. Why is this so fucking difficult for Americans?

what the fuck is this "ASIAN" thing jesus fucking christ europe they're middle easterners

I want to vomit.

No you call them Asians to mask the fact that they commit more crime on average, because actual Asians commit way less crime on average. Read the statement again dumbo, if you didn't understand it the first time.

> we failed to defend kids from being molested
> but more importantly, we failed for the right reasons

You should.

Exactly

They're probably american tourists.

It makes sense now, thanks Pierre.

>past reluctance

Yea right more like the fucking treasonous government was absolutely in on it.
Some recent prosecutions are the tip of the iceburg of the mudshit behavior

Why isn't "Brit" racist then? PC nonsense.

You know your civilization is dead when police excuse savage rapists and fathers dont end up stringing both from street lamps

Finns are """Asians"""
"""Asians""" rape.
Finns rape.

>no longer the case
Good one. It'll keep happening and every Nigel Poppenbottom and Fannie Bottleswell will act shocked and claimed this time is different and the PC exemptions will stop and it never will. it until the muslims are gone will it stop.

>asian grooming gangs
WTF I hate Myanmar nao

It all makes sense now!

Deport all the muslims from Europe

welcome to pol, libturd of the jews

yfw no one ever invites you to join their grooming gang

>""""asian""""

historicity
jap has been used as a slur a lot during ww2
but yeah originally and etymologically it's just an abbreviation like brit

it has been almost nine months and his cause of death has still not been released

Now you know why news media hides the ethnicity and calls them """Asians""" It's Jukka every time!

ahhhhh

Then why don't you just call them Pakistanis, you retard.

Real redpilled men go for young girls, easier to mold them into your perfect women desu. Only worthless cucks seek out older bitches or bitches their age.

Older man + young girl = perfect relationship.

It's ok, the British word for Americans is Northwestern Hemispherians.

>conflating geography with ethnicity