User goes back to china

>when Sup Forums bullies you so hard you decide to go back to china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post timestmap faggot

Done
youtu.be/wlUUFifTCho

>remember thread that I read yesterday where a person managed to remove the censoring on a card just like this
Where's this hacker named Sup Forums when you need him?

Do you have relatives in China you can go to?
Do you speak Chinese?
Will Chinese employers accept your Australian qualifications?
Why are you going?

Good riddance

No thank you

stop fucking posting this shit

You're dumb and pathetic if you do that. Whites dont deserve countries for all the shit they've done. 0.04% of whites that invented everything don't cancel out the around 1/4 that did nothing but rape, murder and steal.

Grandparents renting an apartment for me
Cantonese a chinese dialect
No, i have none
Several reasons but mainly to undo western upbringing

That's irrelevant. Infact, growing in a country as you described further reinforces why i need to go back to china

why are all germans like that? we don't know. they just are. and then germans complain and wonder why we swiss hate them

>taking Sup Forums seriously
You do realize like 75 percent of this board is underage and still in HS

Seriously fuck off achmed you're not going to live past 2020 if you're still on german soil

>rape, murder and steal.
Muzzies and Africans accusing others of their crimes. No wonder they get along so well with the Dems.

This German pathology is really curious. I hope in time we will find a cure.

How do you even do that? The pixels are turned from whatever they were to black. It isn't a layer you can just remove, or am I dumb?

I'm American and Niemand kann dich verstehen.

Lol go kill yourself. Only thing I hate more than you redneck fucks are worthless coon niggers that won't do shit about you.

I never denied they did, but it stayed in their own areas unlike whites that did it on a marco level to others. (Still doing it see Libya)

It's not in a layered format. It's impossible. The previous person probably didn't censor it properly so if you play with the tone curve you can make out some info.

>W-why are you exercising the privileges of the winner after you defeated our military? That's not fair!

>You have been working hard and training for decades to have such a strong military, while we just flinged shit at each others and were lazy pieces of shit? We should totally have the right to continue being pieces of shit, even though we do nothing with our resources they belong to us, and not to you, who is actually doing something with it!

TL;DR:

Western people who are strong and civilized enough to have a strong military, are willing to sacrifice their lives to conquer new land and who wants to do a shit ton of cool stuff with the resources and literally uncover the secrets of the universe and go to the moon.

vs

Natives who were too fucking stupid to develop a military, don't want to risk their lives and do fuck-nothing with the resources.

Gee those poor, poor, gentle, proud barbarians! The evil goys should pay reparations!