Are law enforcement officers the weakest most easily startled pussies on the face of the earth?

Are law enforcement officers the weakest most easily startled pussies on the face of the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7e1sdwt6Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on the side of the police whenever they kill a feral nigger because nigs are nigs, but this goat was innocent. This cop should be fired.

A cop is afraid of a goat...

How does he still have a badge?

What a stupid faggot.
1# What was he doing in the enclosure?
2# A goat can barely hurt you
3# Why isn't he being fried in the electric chair asap?
As a goat owner this makes me ferious

Sounds like this was a baaa-aaa-aaaad cop.

Okey the goat was apperently escaped but stil. The cop is pathetic

I don't know. I'd probably shoot a goat too if it was giving me shit.

It's a pretty big breed of goat, but I don't know a country person alive that would be intimidated by an animal like this. I've dealt with unruly goats before. Just grab 'em by the horns and lead them around. It's not rocket science.

>when cops kill unarmed teenagers
FUCKIN NIGNOGS, THEY DESERVED IT
>when cops kill farm animals
TOO FAR!!! LINE UP AND SHOOT GOAT KILLERS!!!

Cops are faggots.

ban assault puppies

fucking kek

There is literally nothing wrong with this way of thinking.

American cops are notoriously dull, they hire the dregs that the army wont take

>The farmer discovered his $1200 with a gunshot wound

Poor goat is just a dollar sign to them

F

it's not a pet, he's a farmer

I unironically feel this way, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Niggers are a plague. This goat was just a goat.

Gary the Goat for PM (of Australia)

#VOTEGOAT

VOTE GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=F7e1sdwt6Zk

Local police are recruited from the pool of faggots who get all C's in high school and never want to leave their home town

this, as a farmer its his lively hood, that's a $1200 dollar investment that could have produced wool, milk, meat, or more goats, but is now producing fertilizer.

I want to see the body cam footage

Difference being that the farm animal actually dindu nuffin.

Animals have very little consciousness, they only react, do not know what they are doing and are completely innocent
Niggs are supposed to be humans (according to some) thus responsable for their actions and can recieve punishment

I feel like this deputy was just redpilled on the GQ. Did anyone else The VVitch?

Farm animals have been domesticated for thousands of years.

HE WAS REACHING FOR A GUN

yes? are you trying to say there's something wrong with that?

It's a fucking goat. Not being able to corral and capture it would be a silly Youtube video.

Shooting it because you're intimidated by a goat should come with a lifetime of mockery.

paypay should look happy for the nigger shooting

what ever happen to this fat fucker, did he get fire and jail time?

>literally baphomet
+1 for the good goys

>silly youtube video

One is a useful farm animal. The other is obsolete farm equipment.

Yeah - it was the happiest option.
I guess he's looking "un-surprised" coz, you know, "nigs gonna nig"

He should sue the city for the price of the goat, at minimum.

Blacks are actually dangerous

This is exactly what Black Lives Matter is about. You dickless racists are more concerned with livestock than living, thinking humans. You care not for the lives of 40% of the American population, and yet you expect to garner their votes?

Literally retarded.

Tell me how a man exercising his 2nd amendment right is dangerous?

>living, thinking humans
>niggers
>thinking

I dont want their votes i want them to go back to africa

>more concerned with livestock than living, thinking humans.
>thinking humans
This is where I'd tell we disagree if you weren't baiting.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out

Lol wut

Mike Brown was attacking a cop

This is the only correct response

>blacks
>humans

Farm animals serve a long term beneficial purpose and have time and money invested in them.
Dindus do "nuffin."

Listen buddy. For all we know here, 100% of the United States goat population could be in jeopardy. That's a pretty serious risk.
Even if cops shoot the darkest 40% of Americans, there will still be 60% left (which means more goats per capita).

>A goat can barely hurt you.
Clearly you've never been rammed by a goat. Sure if you take precautions then they can't hurt you due to physical limitations but bruises and minor broken bones are normal goat related injuries.

Goats are pretty dangerous if they gore you but mostly they run away. If that fucker walked up to me I'd shoot it too.

>I'd hit it.

He's just mad his girlfriend got shot.

That's what happens when you let random fat beta male slobs join with minimal training.

My black wife speaks French. French people ask if she is a native speaker. Professionally, she writes grants. She is sexy and intelligent.

>it was either me or the goat
This isn't real

That's the farmer's comment.

Literally not a possibility. If you hate niggers so much move to West Virginia, they have the lowest percentage of black births in the country.

Oh wait, WV is an opioid ridden shithole

Jesus man, that was dry as hell

I'd rather have pussy cops than corrupt murderers

youtube.com/watch?v=3UzVqZdK1tw

this is a terrible, disgusting post. kill yourself dude

Fired, no jail time. Probably working as a cop down the road.

With his fists. Do the cops not have nonlethal means of detaining citizens? Does robbing a convenient store warrant a death sentence?

Ever since crazy people have tortuously killed police, recruits are taught to magdump on any potential threat.

Where the hell are you getting forty percent? AA's are thirteen percent.

Its obvious that he wanted to do that not because he was threatended but because he could

And I thought that white men that get asian wives are beta. How low do you have to be to marry a gorilla? Also...
>implying french isnt an african language

>Little human is mad about the BBC(Big Bull Cock).

It's because every time a nigger gets shot it's because they were being violent subhumans. Time and time again these cases go to court and a jury rules it to be exactly that. Now when a cop shoots an animal it's usually because they don't want to deal with it and they think they won't get into trouble for shooting an innocent goat because they are above the law. Thus this goats unjust death has 100x the emotional impact compared to some retarded violent dindu getting rightfully put down for nigging too hard

This horse didnt get shot.

The american police force just attracts an element that wants to shot people/animals and get away with it.

lol americans in general are turbo faggots, then there's the mexican policemen and army, they face the worst criminals ever that make tamales out of the meat of their victims yet they don't just shoot everytime they fear something.
Ah, white boiis, always pussies

I could just as easily post pictures of lynch mobs to show you how violent and animalistic whites are.

mfw the nigger that did this probably put the video on faceberg

Blacks probably deserve it 2bh.

They are stupid fuckers and often on powerful recreation drugs. Goats are calm and intelligent and not on drugs. Its just more likely that blacks would behave in a retarded way.

what did you expect of a country of fagots

I'm talking about all people of color, gays, and transgender people living in America. If you racist basement dwelling neckbearded permavirgins had your way, they would all be lined up and shot. I'm trying to show you that your threats are impotent and your worldview is dated.

lol Detroit as a violent crime rate 5X that of WV

American LE is the most pathetic group of dindus on the face of the earth

How fucking new are you

Low IQ types aren't particularly good at deescalation, it's much easier to just kill someone and handle the paperwork than teach proper techni9ques for subduing minor threats.

woah dude, you're saying whites are violent and animalistic? you're so racist! And you come here trying to make us feel bad for being racist?... sort urself out dude....

Or perhaps because your mexican "policemen" have no agency of their own, and are just simmering turds in an irredeemably rotten-to-the-core state.

What begs the question is why you can't realize and admit to that. Instead you make a post patting your ugly Mexican ass for some deluded fantasy.

It's not the cops fault, he thought it was your beloved family dog.

this is the worst type of shitposting I have ever seen. you are going to literal hell for this user

>Does robbing a convenient store warrant a death sentence?

Morally? Sure. Armed robbers should be killed, full stop.

Not the jew freemason cops, they get off on any charges because the jew masons own the judges and DAs. All worked out out the secret lodges.

>violent and animalistic
You can clearly see those people aren't chimping out, they've organised a nigger hanging in a calm and rational manner.

Do you see all those people down there? All those folks milling around? One of them pointing? Guess what?

They all thought those guys deserved it.

And they were actually there. You were not. So that looks a lot like Justice to me. You just don't like it because you're racist.

American police are given guns as tools to do their job. So when they turn up to a job they are already in the mindset to reach for their gun no matter if they are in danger or not. They are there to do their job and their tool to do their job is their gun. They are just itching to shoot something. If you work in a call centre, you are given a phone and a computer. You are expected to use them to do your job. Same with police.

Also they are brainwashed by (((movies))) in thinking each moment could pop off into an action-jackson movie moment.

Lynchings were always done to rapists and murderers

The more you know

>American police are given guns as tools to do their job. So when they turn up to a job they are already in the mindset to reach for their gun
Reaching.

IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US

KEK

F poor lil guy; funny as fuck tho

He did.
And it was big news.

In the end, after a manhunt that lasted like a week, he went to a McDonald's drive thru where he ordered a chicken mcnuggets meal. The employees recognized him and called the cops. There was a chase, his car ultimately was disabled, so he shot himself in the head.

All because he couldn't take getting dumped.