KRAUTS BTFO

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/#b

HAHAHHA, KRAUTS BTFO.
Face it Germany, your country is destroyed. You people will not exist in 100 years time, you will be gone and not even missed. You choose this path now hurry up and break apart the EU you little cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170810173330/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well it can't rise in Britain anymore, you're already at full rape capacity and your police isn't even trying anymore.
Fuck off.

fucking krauts btfo, cant even comeback from this

we actually go after our rape gangs kraut, you let them go around raping women and dont do a damn thing about it because your cucks, you know this is true.

>we actually go after our rape gangs kraut
You really don't. Your police goes after protesters against the cover up and shitposters on twitter.

tell me what was the latest rape gang you busted in germany? oh wait you didnt because you people just accept it, you lost your entire will to survive and now have to drag the entirety of Europe down with it. the eternal kraut strikes again as always, third times the charm eh?

Honestly though, did they expect a different outcome?

>You really don't. Your police goes after protesters against the cover up and shitposters on twitter.

This seems not to be an isolated incident though. Why fall into the D&C? It's not like any of our societies are immune.

We don't even have these grooming gangs in the first place.

I'm amazed they even collected the data to make that assessment. I thought that recording things like ethnicity when filling out crime reports would be the first to go. Data unlikely to fit the narrative won't be saved.

You're right it's d&c, but this pissed me off. Glass houses etc.

are you fucking kidding me? of course you have grooming gangs, cologne? wake the fuck up, you are destroying your culture and people under the guise of social justice and hiding all the crimes committed by them. our police may be cucked but we the people dont sit idly by and let this shit happen.

Yeah, I get you. I fall into the same trappings. But it's not helping us. We all have the same kind of shit going on; different manifestations, but the same kind of shit.

A lot of the targeting we do against each other is just based on our own angers with our own situations.

No, they rape openly as in Cologne. I get the impression Germans wouldn't vote out Merkel if migrants were going house to house raping the occupants.

At least you only have a 1 in 3 gorillion chance of being killed by a refugee, amirite?

The autistic desire for Ordnung is apparently still stronger than PC, in France they banned statistics on race/ethnicity years ago.

>We don't even have these grooming gangs in the first place
From what we know off Malte. Just like there are no terrorists amongst refugees
t. Maas

We are also having this paki scum in our country now so who knows what they will be up to when they reach certain numbers / their own ghettos

>rapefugees invading europe
>germancucks and UKcucks fighting each other but not the rapefugees

GOOD GOOD, GO ON!

>Not looking at the bigger picture
>Not knowing that crimes by (((refugees))) are given some level of prominence in the media and then openly "swept under the carpet" to cause unrest between them and natives
>implying (((they))) won't switch public opinion when the time is (((right)))
>implying both sides won't kill vast swathes of each other off
>implying the fact both sides (Christians and Muslims) are both hated by Jews isn't just pure coincidence
>implying those who are left won't be weakened enough to bow down to (((them))) while their countries are in ruins
>implying all points aren't completely true except the one before this one
>implying the eternal Heeb isn't going to be wiped out for their involvement

I will 100% guarantee it right now that this happens. You don't genuinely believe that the public are in charge of what they view as ethical do you?

from 2 rapes to 3 per year?

That wasn't a gang raping underage girls for years, with police protecting the rapist from the girls dad.
It happened once, last year our police got called racist by the usual suspects for arresting groups of loitering 'Nafris'.
Stop trying to argue about who's more cucked, you're not helping.

per capita? Yeah.

How can I help then? You're country is going down the shitter and it seems like nobody in your country cares.

They should have a race.
>Your refugees are cucks. They rape over 12% less than our syrian Chads!
>B-but our refugees go organized underground and systematically rape without getting caught. Alpha as fuck.
>Do you think we can beat the swedes in the upcoming championships? I heard they go so young the victims can't even talk..

I like you

>How can I help then?
Start with your own problems obviously.
The first western European county to rebel against this shit will serve as a role model to others.

Don't lie to me. You're both in the same sandnigger boat.

>HAHAHHA, KRAUTS BTFO.
>Face it Germany, your country is destroyed. You people will not exist in 100 years time, you will be gone and not even missed.

Nice thread, Schlomo. Don't forget to breath deeply when we make you huff the gas.

What size Bicycle tire is best for bashing muzzas?

Once again, Germany is responsible for another World War. Who the fuck said these cuckolds were capable of carrying the white race?

>no rapes here goy it's all lies

You'd better bin that assault wheel m8.

1400 children you poofter. One thousand four hundred young girls raped for decades because defending them is racist.

How do they determine this? It seems as bad as reports in the US saying illegals have lower crimes rates than those born in the US, ignoring the fact sanctuary cities that illegals are aren't going to ask for legal status.

I'm waiting for Germany to declare that rape or acid attacks or running people over or theft, are no longer considered crimes when commited by immigrants, just to get the statistics down.

>Paki rape gangs targetting English women
>UK started Brexit and doesn't have to deal with the EU soon
What does the Anglo care about?
>Face it Germany, your country is destroyed.
>You people will not exist in 100 years time
I can reassure you the German people are a resilient people, many people have tried to destroy Germany in the past, we will overcome thugs who rob stores because they dramatically overestimated the size of gibs they'd get once they arrive here.

>many people have tried to destroy Germany in the past

It did fall twice, right? Third times a charm.

>that rape or acid attacks
Those are Anglo problems, here we don't have those issues. Most immigrant crimes here are drugs+theft+occasional mugging. Not saying these things are good but the German people were the mercenaries of Europe for more than 1000years, if we decide to get serious the world trembles under the sound of our armies marching.

Always nice to see the germs suffer.

Couldn't happen to a nicer people.

Hey, but at least they won't try to destroy europe all the time So a german genicode would benefit us all.

Bye Bye Germanistan

Probably more like 100%

Romans tried, Arabs tried, French tried, Mongols tried, Ottomans tried, Russians tried, French tried again, US+UK tried. For reasons we always won in the long run except with UK+US that's still work in progress.

wait are you trying to redpill me again?

>if we decide to get serious the world trembles under the sound of our armies marching.

Under a woman?

>Kraut BTFO
Well, I dont think so. I live in Germany and there is no crime in my area. Its silent at night and I never heard anything about people doing shit

web.archive.org/web/20170810173330/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

Only a fool would believe those are the real numbers. Real ones are much, much higher. Multiply by 3, at the very least, and you'll get a closer estimate.

>worth more than gold
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Just KEEP THEM IN ZOOS!!
AND KILL THE WHORE!

they'll get to your area eventually retard and there will be nobody left to help you

Be careful or a mexican is going to wat your children

per cent? what kind of english is this?

>French tried

We stole your clay dumb kraut

we elected someone to deport all our troublemakers, what have you done retard?

*Eat

I can't believe we're surrounded by such cuckery.

You're still 60% white, Rodriguez

US+UK trying to take a shit on Germany is like the blind making fun of the one eyed
40+ Million Nogs in the US
UK basically being overrun by their former colonies for 60 years now
Germany got our 2 Million Fugees, but we had far more when Yugoslavia fell, and did we go down ? no

This just Shows that most of Sup Forums either dont have a sense of realism or are just weak at shitposting

>New Africa defending krauts

Yeah because blaming me is going to change anything about how it works. I cant speak for my whole nation.

>Estados Unidos talking shit on Europe

Okay abdul

We don't hide our statistics silly euro bro

Only Jörg Sprave can save Germany...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Your nation has fallen so far there is a mental disorder assosciated with your capital.

brit talking....

look at your own migrants

20% Muslim 100% Cuck

>The has 89,241 rapes per year... but theUSA also has 330 million people
It's perfectly in line with the numbers if you look at it in context, Kraut. The problem is your rape numbers rose something like 50% because of rapeugees.

>inb4 India has more than you
That's because most women don't report rape there

>2014

Stop posting this stupid kraut

really ???
holy fucking shit, you new here ?
Have you seen the "American Whites" Threads ?
What you take as White in your Country is considered a Nigger here in europe.

and 11 Million Illegal Mexicans ? We dont even have 11 Million Foreigners combined

The German mother is the most terrifying thing known to any German man.

Merkel is a US shill, real German women are a different story. Cimbrian women were psycho af. Romans were more afraid of Teutonic women than men.

PART AND PARCEL

What is this a picture of? Africa?

the rape statistic went up to ca. 8000 with a Population of 80 Million

you can read it from the official statistics

the US got 89000 with 330 Million, that is eleven times the rapes to about 4 times the Population
ever heard of Basic math ?

>we had far more when Yugoslavia fell

Do you honestly feel that the average Yugo is comparable to the average Arab or African?

I changed my mind, I don't want to leave mother Russia anymore. The other countries fuck themselves up so bad that mine will soon be the best place to live.

That has been around forever, it's about japanese women idolising european culture and coming to paris and realising how its just a normal place, kinda like how weebs travel to japan and realise its not like their animes.

If a woman in Germany gets raped and pregnant she gets an abortion. If a woman in the US gets raped she keeps the rapists kid because of muh jesus.

Can anyone give me a sauce in german? for electoral purposes.

you do know that they had loads of Mujahedeen in the Yugo-Wars, do you ?

also, everytime there is war the good men fight, the bastards flee, Like in Yugoslavia, like in Syria

Thinking rape gangs are not happening all over Europe

The only difference is, ours was exposed by a independent investigation, which reached the public. So lefty government and police couldnt ignore them anymore and suddenly loads them were 'uncovered' and shut down

Rest Europe they are still being covered up

t. the incredible shrinking cuntry

The same fucking Thing happened here, but it wasnt concealed for ten years like in britbongistan, our politicians were able to Keep it secret for half a week

HAHAHAHAHA YOU PRO-EU CUNTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just saying if you people gave half as many fucks about paki rape gangs targeting white English women as you give about """"refugees"""" trying to make money by selling drugs in Germany, the UK probably wouldn't have the rape epidemic it currently has

>HE HAS NO CURRENCY
>HE HAS NO BORDER
>HE HAS NO FUTURE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEATH TO THE EU

>2014

and? its the most recent data you retard

Germanistan and britbongistan is equally shit

>Daily organized sexual assaults by organized rape gangs
>Daily acid attacks
>Still cares more about Germany
Feels pretty good to be the most important thing in the lives of Anglos desu.

You are from the UK where shitskins rape while white people get arrested over a tweet, so you are not in the position to mock Germany.

Anyway, Germany will be missed, the problem is just liberal schlampen like Merkel.

>country literally go to shit after rapefugee crisis
>GUY LOOK MY PICTURE FROM 2014, WE ARE 91% WHITE! FUCKK YEAH

Go to bed kraut.

Fpbp

then add a million shitskins and we still would have above 90%

people need to learn basic math

You're literally a country of half-Moors. This explains why you ship your brothers to Europe.

Merkel verdammte Schlampe

moors are only in the southern part of Italy

>being this deluded

Sausagenigger you are doomed

>ayo us whites gots ta sticks together now that them minorities be flooding our countries nameen
>by the way fuck all these white countries that aren't mine haha
Sup Forums

>Merkel is a US shill
Germans ACTUALLY believe this.

Merkel was a fucking stazi officer under the USSR of Eastern Germany. She's a subversion commie.